Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband (2512 Views)

Woman Seeks To Annul Marriage After One Week Due To Size Of Husband's Manhood / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Mcslize: 10:42pm On May 18, 2013
Woman seeks divorce for lack of sexual satisfaction by husband
May 18, 2013 | 7:12 pm
News
By Adeola Adenuga
A former airline cashier, Mrs Grace Oguche, pleaded with an Agege Grade ‘A’Customary Court, Lagos to dissolve her seven-year old marriage to her husband, Mr Maxwell Madu, over his alleged poor performance in bed and being unemployed.
”Ever since we got married, I hardly enjoyed sex with my husband”, she said in her testimony in chief. My husband does not perform well on bed. It was God’s grace that we had the only child ofthe union. My husband maltreats me, calls me a prostitute”.
She added that her husband failed in his responsibilities and she was the one taking care of the house, yet he never appreciated her.
“I want the court to dissolve the marriage because he is unable to satisfyme in bed and not responsible at home.”
Meanwhile, Madu denied the allegations and said, “I agreed with her bid to dissolve the union. Because of my state of unemployment, my wife went to another man’s house for sex.
”My wife is never satisfied with sex, rather she complains so that she could get it somewhere else. I love my wife, but I do not understand why her attitude changed towards me. My wife comes home late, flirts around with different men and ,at times, she does notcome home.
“So, I want the dissolution of the marriage because my wife gets sexual satisfaction outside”. Court president, Mr Emmanuel Shokunle, told the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the case to May 20 for further hearing.
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 18, 2013
Ok....so what's the lesson here ?
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by okooloyun1(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2013
pc guru: Ok....so what's the lesson here ?
don`t marry a sex addict
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Nobody: 1:40am On May 19, 2013
Nothing kills a man faster like a cheating wife.
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by kntrovasialmi: 2:33am On May 19, 2013
LastApostle: Nothing kills a man faster like a cheating wife.

and a cheating husband makes a woman live longer?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by 50calibre(m): 5:00am On May 19, 2013
This is what happens when you marry a who*re
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Mynd44: 6:21am On May 19, 2013
Well everyone has a right to walk when they are not pleased with their current condition and so does she.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Nobody: 9:23am On May 19, 2013
50calibre: This is what happens when you marry a who*re
men cheat wen they aren't satisfied and they justify it... So a woman doesn't have the right to do as she pleases wen she is not happy too? So she shud be like other women pretend to enjoy it and bring in another man's children into the house and pretend they are her husband's children undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Mynd44: 9:38am On May 19, 2013
^^
+1

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:27am On May 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Well everyone has a right to walk when they are not pleased with their current condition and so does she.
i hope u are learning? because wen they talk of gf u go say u no get time. Wen they talk of sex u go say no be by force!
U go sweat! Better start practising! grin
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: men cheat wen they aren't satisfied and they justify it... So a woman doesn't have the right to do as she pleases wen she is not happy too? So she shud be like other women pretend to enjoy it and bring in another man's children into the house and pretend they are her husband's children undecided undecided undecided
i am disappointed by u with ds nice point u made. I tot u alwys support a woman to cheat to compliment her sexual lack!
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Mynd44: 4:01am On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=oko-oloyun]don`t marry a sex addict [/quoteand what makes you think she is one? The man might just be disappointing
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by 190: 4:18am On Jul 17, 2013
serinavagz: I'm Alicia Oxborn from Orlando USA, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend. After 3 years in relationship with my boyfriend he suddenly told me that he was tired of the relationship and broke up with me, i was emotionally devastated because i really did love him, i tried all i could to get him back but all proved abortive until i saw a post on the internet on how a spell caster Dr. Ikedi helps people restore back their broken relationship/marriage at first i doubted this but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 5hours my boyfriend came back to me apologising and today we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster on your marriage and relationship problems at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck
grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 17, 2013
I think there is more to the story than this.
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by k2039: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2013
pc guru: Ok....so what's the lesson here ?
If you like s3x, marry someone who does.
If you don't like s3x, marry someone who doesn't.

In essence it's all about knowing your s3xual drive and going for someone with similar drive.

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Godson201333(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2013
k2039: If you like s3x, marry someone who does.
If you don't like s3x, marry someone who doesn't.

In essence it's all about knowing your s3xual drive and going for someone with similar drive.

So if i like sex should i marry a protitute??
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Godson201333(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2013
How can he enjoy sex with her when the Husband is unemployed...abi
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by k2039: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Godson201333:

I'm afraid you are in the best position to answer that question.
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2013
Godson201333:

What question is this?
Are all women who like sex prostitutes?
And how do you know all prostitutes enjoy sex?

Logic please!
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Godson201333(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
k2039: I'm afraid you are in the best position to answer that question.
LOL LOL
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by Godson201333(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
carefreewannabe:

What question is this?
Are all women who like sex prostitutes?
And how do you know all prostitutes enjoy sex?

Logic please!

Its a question and i need answer so please help me out... grin
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband by SAYONI: 5:21am On Oct 02, 2015
The woman is clearly a s*xholic. embarassedThe woman is clearly a s*xholic.

(1) (Reply)

11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply / Virgin Guys Are Mostly Ugly. True Or False? / Ladies,is This A Good Reason For You To Stop Taking Selfies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.