Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Charly Boy With His Grand Daughter In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy With His Grand Daughter In Bed (2136 Views)

Mr Ibu's 4-Month-Old Grand Daughter (Photo) / Charly Boy Celebrates His Grand Daughter On AIT (photos) / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy With His Grand Daughter In Bed by ichomi(m): 2:11am On May 19, 2013

Re: Charly Boy With His Grand Daughter In Bed by vallycan: 5:01am On May 19, 2013
I dont find dis funny dis is far behind fadaly luv,can someone pls call me charlie's moda to come an see wat i see( an guess her reply) "wat d hell is goin on here charlie,i dont trust u get out of here,dis is an arlu= abomination
Re: Charly Boy With His Grand Daughter In Bed by shyvicky: 5:41am On May 19, 2013
i thought he sleeps in a coffin? 2nd to comment sha
Re: Charly Boy With His Grand Daughter In Bed by Tolexander: 6:35am On May 19, 2013
Charly Boy With His Grand
Daughter In Bed by ichomi(m):
2:11am
in bed? ? ?

Seems you meant on bed cos in bed means he is having sex with her granddaughter or being covered with covering cloths!
Re: Charly Boy With His Grand Daughter In Bed by againstGEJ(m): 7:16am On May 19, 2013
vallycan: I dont find dis funny dis is far behind fadaly luv,can someone pls call me charlie's moda to come an see wat i see( an guess her reply) "wat d hell is goin on here charlie,i dont trust u get out of here,dis is an arlu= abomination

Nonsense.
Re: Charly Boy With His Grand Daughter In Bed by HARDEYLEKE(m): 1:46am On May 21, 2013
shyvicky: i thought he sleeps in a coffin? 2nd to comment sha

hahahah same here lol
Re: Charly Boy With His Grand Daughter In Bed by SlyIg(f): 8:36am On May 21, 2013
This must be part of the unscripted African Kardashan reality family show!
AREA! ! !

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE: Check Out Iyanya's Birthday Cake / Comedian Klint D Drunk Shares Family Christmas Photos / Michael Jackson Learnt ‘MOONWALK’ Dance From His Nephew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.