Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Marykay Distributors Needed (lagos/abuja) -sell Authentic Marykay Products!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marykay Distributors Needed (lagos/abuja) -sell Authentic Marykay Products!! (5130 Views)

Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! / Baby Diapers And Sanitary Napkins Distributors Needed / Marykay Business Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marykay Distributors Needed (lagos/abuja) -sell Authentic Marykay Products!! by Dumptruck: 2:26am On May 19, 2013
Are you interested in selling authentic Marykay products in Nigeria as a side business? You donot have to quit your day job? or do you have a beauty supply store or want to be a distributor?

I am a Marykay Sales consultant in the US- Chicago, looking for business minded Nigerians that want to sell our products. You will get discounts

If you order $1000 worth of products -10% discount
$2000-3000 -15%
Over $3100 -20%
Over $5000 - Send an email and we will call you to negotiate the discount

Please look at the Marykay website www.marykay.com for the range of products available for sale and the prices. You can order and get any product as long at its availble on our website

How will it work?

1. Browse the marykay website and make a list of products you are interested in buying.
2. Send the list to our email address at jok6179@yahoo.co.in
3. We will make a calculation of the total price required and add sales tax +shipping cost
4. We will send you back the final invoice
5. Pay the amount of the invoice into our Keystone account in Sabo, yaba (We have a dedicated banking officer for transactions)
6. We confirm payment from our account/bank, once confirmed, we order the products and send it to your address in Lagos, For Abuja orders, you can only pick up the goods at the airport. We donot offer delivery services to other states asides from Lagos and Abuja
7. From confirmation of payment to receiving goods in Nigeria, it will take between 2-4weeks maximum

If interested or more information is required, please contact me at jok6179@yahoo.co.in.
Re: Marykay Distributors Needed (lagos/abuja) -sell Authentic Marykay Products!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Good afternoon, please am interested. I don't mind you having a shop here in abeokuta. I will be in charge. 08176974114.Victoria.Thanks
Re: Marykay Distributors Needed (lagos/abuja) -sell Authentic Marykay Products!! by Memories12411: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Is the business still on?

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss With ORIFLAME, Own A Business With N3000 / Ice Bock Machine (austin Lazarus) For Sale At Give Away Price. / Digital Photo Studio? How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.