Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nigeria Defence Academy Exam 2013 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Defence Academy Exam 2013 (1075 Views)

Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) Form Is Out ! / NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Defence Academy Exam 2013 by Princeemzzy(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2013
Nigeria defence academy examination which was held yesterday on 18 may,2013 has come and gone but we aspirants can meet here and discuss about the exam,exchange contacts in case of being chosen or what do u feel?drop your opinion.
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy Exam 2013 by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 21, 2013
@princeemzzy pls any idea when the result will be coming out pls update us about that,it will be appritiated,tanks
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy Exam 2013 by Chianya: 4:12pm On May 22, 2013
Pls what was the exam like so i'll know what to expect next year?
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy Exam 2013 by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 23, 2013
like a normal exam you did in jamb,nothing much.
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy Exam 2013 by Chianya: 2:37pm On May 23, 2013
okwysammy: like a normal exam you did in jamb,nothing much.

thanks alot bro, i hope and pray to meet you at the academy next year as my senior.
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy Exam 2013 by Madawaki01(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2013
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy Exam 2013 by CadetLawan: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Applications for Admission into the 2015 67th Regular Course is currently going on, Make sure you register for JAMB, i will advise you as my own brother or sister because i am Already in the Academy, i passed through this same process before you and i know how it takes to get Admission into NDA and for those of you who don't have some one to help you process the admission, to be truthful it will be very difficult for your name to be out or admitted, NDA is not by how you are Clever in school or good and NDA is not like any other Academy. It is very easy for those who have great influence and i will advice you get to know Major Gen. Wambai, truly he was the one that helped me and i am proud be a cadet today you can call him on this number (08077684016) he is free and humble person, tell him is Cadet Tunde Lawan that gave you the number because he is like a father to me now and if not for him i would not have been here by now, and its a pity that some of my friends who ignored my advice in seeking Major General Wambai for help are still writing this same exam next year again and i know with this man's help they will get the admission speedily this time.

I like you all and i want the best for you......
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy Exam 2013 by kabiruman: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2015
My name is Cadet Kabiru Usman and i am from Kano state, i gained admission into Nigeria Defence Academy in the year 2012 through the help of Major General Wambai indeed i never thought i can ever get admission again after the second time i failed the the exam and it was not as if i did not prepare for it but soon i discovered it was just because i did not have some one helping me out in regards to the admission Processing, they just deliberately failed me and just the third time my Father and i was wise to seek for a genuine helper then i found this Great man named General Marcus Wambai and he help me exactly the way he promised and when the list was out my name also came out and today i am proud to be a Cadet. So i am using this medium to advise if you need help in regards to the Processing or you are finding it difficult to get the NDA form where you are it is 100% sure that he can help you out with ease once you are a serious type he will put so much of his time, influence and effort to help you and how to reach him call this number :08077684016 i was told by my father that he only have space for 12 persons each year so hurry up. if only you can call and and cry to him i believe he will help you too.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Jos (unijos) Post Utme Form And Exam Details / Break-through Prayer Quake For The On-going ASUU/FG Meeting / University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu Nursing School Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.