Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? (2360 Views)

churches will never cease to amaze us oo / How Nigerian Churches Will Become In 2030 / What Type Of Reality Do You Accept And For What Reasons?.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
ayodele123:

There is no confusion in Christianity
Who is the church?
The redeemed christian believer is the true church
God dwells in the hearts of men in this Holy Spirit Dispensation, not in buildings
Christianity is a personal relationship with God,Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
The Christian stands as an individual who will stand before Christ one day and give account
Focus on your own personal relationship with Christ and have Heaven as your goal
Jesus said that a few will be saved,many will be lost (Matthew 7:13-14)
Strive to be among the few that will be saved (Luke 13:24) and forget useless controversies
You do what is right in the eyes of the Lord (Deuteronomy 6:18) and he will come in and dwell with you (Revelations 3:20)
Only the confused minds do not understand what Christianity is all about
u just quoted ' the redeemed believer' so what happens to others?
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
megaf1: d op himself is confused, u pp get time to answer him sha...
yes! I can't be more confused in a setting that claim unity in the mist of divergences, put me right, which is the way?
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by wordcat(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Which jesus are we talking about here??
Is the one that's sitting with his dad (though yahweh is stil a bachelor) in the sky watching "Boko Haram in Borno" season 14 and "Israel vs Palestine" season 3?
If na this same jesus, forget it. He prefers horror movies to church.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2014
Emusan:

The funny part of your post is that Islam is also in confusion over many sect.

Does Allah also an author of confusion?
Why people of Allah divided?

You never remove the moth in your eyes you're seeing another person.
u don't see beyond what ur pastor tells u.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2014
onetrack:

Jesus hung out with pros.titutes even when he was alive. He turned water into wine when the wedding party had run out. He created a banquet for people to eat. He was always hanging out with sinners. There is little doubt that Jesus was a party animal!
this is too much for an assumed 'son of God'
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 6:22am On Jul 17, 2014
wordcat: Which jesus are we talking about here??
Is the one that's sitting with his dad (though yahweh is stil a bachelor) in the sky watching "Boko Haram in Borno" season 14 and "Israel vs Palestine" season 3?
If na this same jesus, forget it. He prefers horror movies to church.
mockery of my God? No way!
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by wordcat(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2014
larrymoore: mockery of my God? No way!

Your god is the one mocking himself by claiming to be omni-everything but could not do anything positive
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by wordcat(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2014
larrymoore: this is too much for an assumed 'son of God'

Lol @ An Assumed Son of God.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Macelliot(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2014
wordcat:
Lol @ An Assumed Son of God.
wordcat:
Your god is the one mocking himself by claiming to be omni-everything but could not do anything positive
Birds of different feathers flocking together..
I don't have time for wordcat now!
@larrymoore Truely, God is not the author of confusion...
Why didn't u answer Emusan question?
Atleast, in Christendom, there is nothing like killing each other....
As a muslim, tell us why their is division among muslims?...
Since their are 73 sects(ummah) in Islam with different belief and each sects wants to destroy the other 72 sects..
* Why did the Sunni muslims accepts Hadith, but the Shia muslims rejected it labelling it Fabrication with Satanic verses?
* Why did ISIS(islamic state of iraq & syria) vowed to destroy the kaaba in mecca and kill everybody performing Pilgrimage/hajj in worshipping of black stone?
* Why would a Muslim kills his fellow muslims e.g {(whahabis islamic sect)Imam Abubakar Shekau kills his fellow Imams and muslims through boko haram for not supporting his own version of Ummah... Why?
* Further more, why did Arabs labelled the Black fake and copy-copy? Why did Hausa muslims hates you(larrymoore) the yorubas muslims?
PLEASE TELL ME, who is more CONFUSED?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by wordcat(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2014
Macelliot:
Since their are 73 sects(ummah) in Islam with different belief and each sects wants to destroy the other 72 sects..
* Why did the Sunni muslims accepts Hadith, but the Shia muslims rejected it labelling it Fabrication with Satanic verses?
* Why did ISIS(islamic state of iraq & syria) vowed to destroy the kaaba in mecca and kill everybody performing Pilgrimage/hajj in worshipping of black stone?
* Why would a Muslim kills his fellow muslims e.g {(whahabis islamic sect)Imam Abubakar Shekau kills his fellow Imams and muslims through boko haram for not supporting his own version of Ummah... Why?
* Further more, why did Arabs labelled the Black fake and copy-copy? Why did Hausa muslims hates you(larrymoore) the yorubas muslims?

Seems you know that i don't have energy to type,,
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Macelliot:
are u offended about my post? It is not my doing, I am just be anxious to know y such madness in christiandom. If the muslims are violent, the christians are then deceptive, leading millions into hell by their paganism, how on earth?
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Macelliot(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
larrymoore: are u offended about my post? It is not my doing, I am just be anxious to know y such madness in christiandom. If the muslims are violent, the christians are then deceptive, leading millions into hell by their paganism, how on earth?
Fabrication!!!
Just see ur life....
Christians live in peace..
Don't let me judge (but what of the [s]billions of black stone worshiper?[/s] )
Keep dreaming on ur imaginative 72 virgins in the grave...
I just saw a video on youtube where ISIS where slaughtering Shia muslims like goats and even scanned through the comment box seeing Hatred, enemity, envyness among Sunnis and the Shias comments, attacking themselves and labelling eachother different disgusting names...
Is that Life, Is that PEACE?
I'm very sorry if I might have offended you, but I tell you that ur religion breeds violence, hatred, death, enemity, and terrorism...
Shame on you!
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Macelliot:
Fabrication!!!
Just see ur life....
Christians live in peace..
Don't let me judge (but what of the billions of black stone worshiper? )
Keep dreaming on ur imaginative 72 virgins in the grave...
I just saw a video on youtube where ISIS where slaughtering Shia muslims like goats and even scanned through the comment box seeing Hatred, enemity, envyness among Sunnis and the Shias comments, attacking themselves and labelling eachother different disgusting names...
Is that Life, Is that PEACE?
I'm very sorry if I might have offended you, but I tell you that ur religion breeds violence, hatred, death, enemity, and terrorism...
Shame on you!
millions of propagandas from u and ur cohort is fruitless, it is not all about the ppl, it is about reality with the creator. The church has disappointed the creator, introduced paganism. U know the unforgivable sin before the Creator, Pagan, take it or leave it, such is with severe punishment, we shall all remember this argument of the GREAT DAY, I rest my case.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Emusan(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
larrymoore: u don't see beyond what ur pastor tells u.

This is how far you can go to answer simple question.

Let me ask you again, Is Allah also an author of confusion about different sect in Islam?

Which sect did Muhammad belong to?
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Macelliot(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
larrymoore: millions of propagandas from u and ur cohort is fruitless, it is not all about the ppl, it is about reality with the creator. The church has disappointed the creator, introduced paganism. U know the unforgivable sin before the Creator, Pagan, take it or leave it, such is with severe punishment, we shall all remember this argument of the GREAT DAY, I rest my case.
Why Judging first?
Remove the mog in ur eyes first before removing speck from others peoples' eyes....
Thanks for that!
God bless you!
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by sylve11: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
FOLYKAZE: Jesus and church ke? We live in a civilized world which Jesus didn't know about. I will take him to dubai, give him legions of pro.stitute, design him with golden robe, package him with bling bling, set him on a private jet and go to lil-wayne show. Jesus missed all this. He cant remember any boring church for now

@ Emusan abeg give me chain, i need chain this guy then bundle am str8 to yaba left. Lol. Wht a fellow! grin grin grin cool
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Macelliot(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
wordcat:

Seems you know that i don't have energy to type,,
It seems so. I don't have time to waste with atheist...
Atheist are deluded by their worldly phylosophies.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 5:57am On Jul 18, 2014
Macelliot:
Why Judging first?
Remove the mog in ur eyes first before removing speck from others peoples' eyes....
Thanks for that!
God bless you!
amen oooo!
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by mcfynest(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2014
larrymoore: If Christians claim to all belong to one body of Christ why is this happening as contrary to One Christ, One Bible Religion… You know the Latin Catholic will not enter Syrian Catholic Church. These two will not enter Marthoma Church. These three will not enter Pentecost Church. These four will not enter Salvation Army Church. These five will not enter Seventh Day Adventist Church. These six will not enter Orthodox Church. These seven will not enter Jacobite church. Like this there are 146 castes in Kerala alone for Christianity, each will never share their churches for fellow Christians..! Wonderful..! One Christ, One Bible, One Jehova.... What a unity! The most disturbing part of this is that each of this segment of christianity has it own doctrine and belief, what a confused world!

Its all for the advancement of the gospel. You remember the history of paul and barbabas? They had to split to differnt directions,buh their primary teaching was on Jesus and thats what true christians do/say
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
mcfynest:

Its all for the advancement of the gospel. You remember the history of paul and barbabas? They had to split to differnt directions,buh their primary teaching was on Jesus and thats what true christians do/say

Paul and Barnabas never taught different doctrines. They were all guided by one headquarter in Jerusalem. True Christians are not divided even today.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by shumax: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
larrymoore: If Christians claim to all belong to one body of Christ why is this happening as contrary to One Christ, One Bible Religion… You know the Latin Catholic will not enter Syrian Catholic Church. These two will not enter Marthoma Church. These three will not enter Pentecost Church. These four will not enter Salvation Army Church. These five will not enter Seventh Day Adventist Church. These six will not enter Orthodox Church. These seven will not enter Jacobite church. Like this there are 146 castes in Kerala alone for Christianity, each will never share their churches for fellow Christians..! Wonderful..! One Christ, One Bible, One Jehova.... What a unity! The most disturbing part of this is that each of this segment of christianity has it own doctrine and belief, what a confused world!
OP, you didnt get it right the latin rite, syrian catholic and marthoma churshes are all part of the holy catholic church, just differen rites under one head the pope, the reason why the chuech advises each to attend thier main rite is because of each rite has its main language and liturgical methods which differ from each other but in cases where the rite you belong are not available you can atten mass in any rite as far as it is catholic
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by tijjanioyan: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
larrymoore: God is not an author of confusion, why are his people divided?
because "THE FOOLISHNESS OF GOD is wiser than men"
no be me talk am oo na bible talk am.make God no go sue me o 4defamation of character na d pple wey write d bible na dem make god sue ooo
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by mcfynest(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
JMAN05:

Paul and Barnabas never taught different doctrines. They were all guided by one headquarter in Jerusalem. True Christians are not divided even today.

Yes True Christians are not divided!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICTURES - T.B. Joshua's 2015 New Year Message / The Bible In A Nutshell (part 1 Of 3) very funny and entertaining / Mathematical Probability That Jesus Is The Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.