Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 (29578 Views)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / {VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / Wizkid Wins Mobo Award 4 Best Africa Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 21, 2013
Nadia must be crazy if she thinks Jim iyke love her. Is it dat all ghanian girls are too promiscuous and dumb or wat?
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 12:33am On May 22, 2013
googlepikin: do any of you have nvonne nelson number? cos im feeling Hot right now. we all know how she love nigerian simcard.thats Ice prince doing his thing in the middle of the night with her.
That is not yvonne nelson but your own Yvonne nwosu. Why are you posting pics of Ghanaian celebrities with Nigerian men. They are just friends and everything from jackie appiah and nadia and co have just been rumors. The Ghanaian and Nigerian Celebrities hang out together as they are friends. But for your info the average Ghanaian women is not interested in a Nigerian man. We mostly stick with our own men and that is the fact. Yes there are a few inter-marriages here and there. You know or perhaps screwed with a few hoes. Kudos to you but like i have said the average decent Ghanaian women is not interested or going crazy for Nigerian men.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 12:39am On May 22, 2013
I really cannot believe the stupidity am reading. Ghanaians were good and humble enough to give wizkid an award and instead of appreciating our kindness this is what we get instead. I wish all Ghanaians could read the ish that people are writing here. Sometimes our downfall will be our kindness and accommodating nature. Smdh

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by flakezfromGhana: 12:59am On May 22, 2013
ghana one love

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by smoothcrim2014: 1:13am On May 22, 2013
Miss_3v3: That is not yvonne nelson but your own Yvonne nwosu. Why are you posting pics of Ghanaian celebrities with Nigerian men. They are just friends and everything from jackie appiah and nadia and co have just been rumors. The Ghanaian and Nigerian Celebrities hang out together as they are friends. But for your info the average Ghanaian women is not interested in a Nigerian man. We mostly stick with our own men and that is the fact. Yes there are a few inter-marriages here and there. You know or perhaps screwed with a few hoes. Kudos to you but like i have said the average decent Ghanaian women is not interested or going crazy for Nigerian men.

Good post. Emphasis on DECENT!!! wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 1:57am On May 22, 2013
I have been gone for too long lol. Cant believe i missed this tongue. Mugus will be Mugus

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Kajina: 10:44am On May 22, 2013
collynzo2: Yes nation is pronouced as [ney-shuhn] check out the link http://www.dictionary.com/?q=nation&submit-result-SEARCHD=Search you guys pronounce words wrongly and assume it's correct, tell me you know better than the owners of the language, their site says our pronunciation is correct, it's [ney-shunn] not [ney-shin] as you claim. Ignorance is a disease.

LMAO!!!

If you say so then let’s end it, because it looks like I’m wasting my time with you. Well, as we say in Ghana, “no one points at his father’s house with his left hand, no matter how it looks” so keep defending your own….

BTW, no one is forcing Nigerians to assimilate into the wider English society. It’s your choice to do so or stay different, after all that’s what was taught to you in your schools, and that's what makes you Nigerians. But be ready anytime to deal with the embarrassment that comes with it, like what happened to my T.A. shocked grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by kaymyself: 2:23pm On May 22, 2013
kamelonaire:
Owk can u tell me the first person dat sing gobe?
I will not tell you because you may think maybe I lied to you the best way to know the person is to google it ok,have fun my guy.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Inik(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2013
Smh at posts on this thread, the ghanaian trolls are always battling it out with the Nigerian boys grin
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 22, 2013
grin grin Lol. Bye :-)
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by YawfromGhana: 11:52pm On May 22, 2013
i am a Ghanaian and i like Nigerians but not all Nigerians,correction ;But the fact is Nigeria with her oil deposit alone can over take south Africa being the only developed nation in Africa i always say this i will continue.all you need is good governance and one love between your tribes...30 different tribes in Ghana but no fight or hatred for one another we live happily and love one another,bukom haram soo sorry Nigeria grin grin...some one was saying Islam has no say in Ghana yes because they are small in number unlike Nigeria...i live in a big town here in Ghana not a city but well organized town(Agona Swedru,central region ,Ghana)last year the Muslims in my town rose on us violence broke out..few police and military intervention but we the Christians shut their asses down IN JUST TWO DAYS even before the police came in they are calm as ever.are you telling me Nigeria military cannot eliminate Bukom Haram coolstill Ghana and Nigerians remains the best brothers ever OGA AND CHARLIE ONE LOVE ...PEACE I AM OUT

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 22, 2013
^^This must be chriskwaku.anyways you are right bru. Mwah
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by YawfromGhana: 12:06am On May 23, 2013
no i am Abban that is my surname Yaw as my local/house name ...yes i just joined
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 12:09am On May 23, 2013
YawfromGhana: no i am Abban that is my surname Yaw as my local/house name ...yes i just joined
ok sweetypie. Wc to nairaland but i must warn you beforehand that sometimes things may get ugly. Came to realise that on my short stay. Just try to not let it all get to you
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by YawfromGhana: 12:11am On May 23, 2013
thanks ...no prob no hate just mind sharing and arguments base on FACT

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 12:16am On May 23, 2013
Kajina why you so quite girl? Hope ur gud?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by YawfromGhana: 12:19am On May 23, 2013
hey congrats ma boy Wizkid you are my favorite
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by YawfromGhana: 12:21am On May 23, 2013
is amazing people are not commenting about the main topic here ...all i see is GHANA AND NIGERIA HATES ...OH BROTHERS

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / [MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.