Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream (24559 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / How Do I Make Ice-cream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by AmiableJay(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2013
A London widely patronised restaurant,Convent Garden is reported to be selling ice cream made of human breast milk.The icecream so called Baby Gaga is sold €14 per scoop with a cocktail glass.
The donor,Victoria Hiley who is 35 years old donates 30 fluid ounces of her breast milk for the manufacture of Baby Gaga which can serve fifty people at a stand. The company makes it known that they are looking for more donors at a price of €15 for every ten ounces supplied using breast pump machine. The recipé of the ice-cream blends with Madagascan vanilla nuts and lemon zest which is then churned into the sweetened Baby Gaga Icecream. The ice-cream is then served with liquid Nitrogen through a syringe. The icem-cream can also go with whisky or other cocktail on request. Victoria,the mother of one said"When I first saw the advert on forum offering to pay women for the donation of their breast milk,I couldn't help laughing and people made pessimistic comments about the geniuness of the advert"
13 more women have volunteered to be supplying their breast milk too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1360225/shop-sells-breast-milk-ice-cream-London-restaurant-Icecreamists-Baby-Gaga.html
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Ajiro22(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2013
Mcheeeew! Just passing by
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by dasparrow: 11:54am On May 19, 2013
That is so disgusting. Are they checking the breast milk for HIV/AIDS at all?

3 Likes

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by theripper2: 11:59pm On May 19, 2013
Disgusting is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by EatmyShorts: 12:01am On May 20, 2013
Delicious!

Jesus is Lord.

Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by chadef: 12:02am On May 20, 2013
if it was live breast of a young girl to suck from, may be i would consider it.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Mentcee(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2013
But of course that should not be a surprise in view of what the world has become today!

Madness!

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Janiobi(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2013
smiley na God save them say no be 9ja them day do this rubish, i for carry alhaji goat go give them make day use do there friking goatcream......

2 Likes

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by delpharm(m): 12:04am On May 20, 2013
God dey sha :-|
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 12:05am On May 20, 2013
that is so wrong undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by heskay0: 12:05am On May 20, 2013
I ve six sisters n 4 step sisters....17 female cousins....hmmmm lemme start frm dem 1st

.....Cool £££
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by fckyourman: 12:05am On May 20, 2013
Here are the pictures:

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by ayobase(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2013
Opportunity made available for those that didn't have the chance to suck at infancy....and also for those stupid men that prefer sucking bobby up and down!

Baby Gaga.....hmmm, could it be Lady Gaga's initiation...the weird Lady!

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by HARDEYLEKE(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2013
fckyourman: Here are the pictures:

complete madness..

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Sanboy25: 12:16am On May 20, 2013

Aren't these women ashame of showing their faces ?
People milk them as they milk cow and they are proud ?
Something must be wrong with them undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Maxymilliano(m): 12:17am On May 20, 2013
It would have been nice if the consumer is made to dispensed it directly from the source ...

7 Likes

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by kiyosaki1(m): 12:19am On May 20, 2013
which is better cow milk or human milk ?
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Leopantro: 12:22am On May 20, 2013
I seriously need to book a room in yaba left, with the way the world is going

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by spikesC(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2013
Sanboy25:

Welcome to the world of advertising wink

Those women shown are definitely not the ones being milked, they're the face of human brea.st milking
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by PHIPEX(m): 12:31am On May 20, 2013
With the rate things are going it's just a matter of time before all psychiatric hospitals will be closed because everyman will strive to become mad and insanity shall become fashionable and an evidence of civilisation. Those who shall strive to maintain sanity will be scorned by the insanes and seen as uncivilised. What a shame!

14 Likes

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by kelvincombo: 12:31am On May 20, 2013
chadef: if it was live breast of a young girl to suck from, may be i would consider it.
abi o my broda
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by fallingsky(m): 12:33am On May 20, 2013
Can u imagined?

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by kelvincombo: 12:33am On May 20, 2013
kiyosaki1: which is better cow milk or human milk ?
ar u still asking human milk is d best vanilla milk on point
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by sparko1(m): 12:36am On May 20, 2013
Wow can't stop laughing. Btw when is the product, or better still baby gaga hitting the Nigeria market? i bet very soon it would become the ultimate family drink. Please give me a shot already! Haha!

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 12:37am On May 20, 2013
WTF!!!afterall Boko haram may b rite

5 Likes

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by kelvincombo: 12:37am On May 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
hw we they be ashamed wen money is involve
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by PHIPEX(m): 12:38am On May 20, 2013
Double post
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 12:42am On May 20, 2013
Our universe is heading somewhere definitely. Absurdities are the order of the day.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by AbuMikey(m): 12:51am On May 20, 2013
The ice cream dey make person see Vision??!
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by kelvin1191(m): 12:54am On May 20, 2013
In the nearest future, i see many children being fed with Cowbell milk. Let the company come to Naija now, na gallon some women go de use sell their own daily. Oyibo wey dey get small brest

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boiling Corn On The Cob: Best Way To Boil Corn On Cob / Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas / What Is KALE Leaf Called In Nigeria Local Market And Dialect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.