Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream (24558 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / How Do I Make Ice-cream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 12:59am On May 20, 2013
OMG Scary

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nuzo1(m): 1:02am On May 20, 2013
I'm shocked that some men find this milk disgusting even when they are typing from on top of their fifth girl for the week.

How is it okay to suck on unwashed milk discharging booobies every now and then while its seen as disgusting when its discharged to a container and well treated?

Well, I guess its the idea of the round soft swollen skin in the first place. I'm just a learner.

Good luck people! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by jotax(m): 1:43am On May 20, 2013
*in the words of Mr Ibu* "I DEY CRAZE?"
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by 190theclown: 2:44am On May 20, 2013
To be honest i go like lick this ice cream ooh

wheres the address again make i patronize

after all is it not bosom milk angry
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 2:59am On May 20, 2013
[size=13pt]Can't their milk be put to better use? There are starving infants worldwide, so many of which have mothers who can't lactate or who perished during childbirth, from AIDS, etc. Bosom milk is the ideal food for newborns. Why can't they get it? undecided[/size]
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by wendieposh: 3:07am On May 20, 2013
One word, Gross!!!

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 3:22am On May 20, 2013
This is so eww
By the way, why does nairaland insist on calling bre/asts bossoms? Mtchew. Personally I think that it is soooo ancient to use that word.besides bre/ast isn't a dirty word.haba.some of these regulations are just so tiresome. Besides bossoms could mean a whole lot of things.that's ambiguity undecided

4 Likes

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by OCcool: 3:27am On May 20, 2013
Ewww, I tink am gonna be sick *pukes all over the thread*

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Solozzo(m): 3:37am On May 20, 2013
Any comments from women in the house?
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by miky(m): 3:56am On May 20, 2013
much better milk from a fellow human than a cow.. not only do you body reject cow milk (lactose intolerant) its bad for you..
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 4:08am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Can't their milk be put to better use? There are starving infants worldwide, so many of which have mothers who can't lactate or who perished during childbirth, from AIDS, etc. Bosom milk is the ideal food for newborns. Why can't they get it? undecided[/size]

1,000,000,000 likes.

I donated my extra milk to others who could not produce enough.. and I was also on the receiving end at one time when my son needed it. Breastmilk is liquid gold to an infant in need.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 4:20am On May 20, 2013
Gosh! This is disgusting and appaling!
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by damorac: 4:39am On May 20, 2013
On daily basis,we drink COW milk and feel comfortable drinking from animal bosom! What a world? Now its time to put human face into the business of milk consumption.
I think its better for babies than animal milks so far it is treated.

2 Likes

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 4:41am On May 20, 2013
damorac: On daily basis,we drink COW milk and feel comfortable drinking from animal bosom! What a world? Now its time to put human face into the business of milk consumption.

Actually its best in its raw form. "Treating" it kills off a lot of the properties that make it good.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:16am On May 20, 2013
********gosh**********
This is bad now habaa.I guess this is an endtime happenings,what matters to some people is to make MONEY at all cost not minding HOW...........

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Frostyzone(m): 5:16am On May 20, 2013
According to Research, breast milk is best suited for Humans, instead of the more popular Cow milk. Apart from making you more intelligent, it strengthens your anti-bodies in ways that cow milk will never do.

That being said, I wouldn't mind trying one of those breast milk ice cream myself, so far as it's healthy and tasty. After all, it's completely natural and befitting.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:21am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone: According to Research, breast milk is best suited for Humans, instead of the more popular Cow milk. Apart from making you more intelligent, it strengthens your anti-bodies in ways that cow milk will never do.

That being said, I wouldn't mind trying one of those breast milk ice cream myself, so far as it's healthy and tasty. After all, it's completely natural and befitting.

[size=13pt]Adult humans or infant humans?[/size]
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:22am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

Ive heard of some adults with cancer taking it.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:26am On May 20, 2013
[size=13pt]There hasn't been conclusive research though. Some people also swear by urine therapy lol.[/size]
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by philogos4: 5:27am On May 20, 2013
The World is becoming something else.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:30am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]There hasn't been conclusive research though. Some people also swear by urine therapy lol.[/size]

Antibodies are still antibodies either given to young or old. wink

Of course I dont think its a cure, but a boost for the immune system.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:32am On May 20, 2013
That means nursing mothers don hammer big time!
Cossy Orjiakor may have a new job too.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Lakayana: 5:35am On May 20, 2013
damorac: On daily basis,we drink COW milk and feel comfortable drinking from animal bosom! What a world? Now its time to put human face into the business of milk consumption.
so because we feel comfortable drinking animal milk we should also drink human milk for it is better why not go ahead and eat human flesh don't you think it will be better than beef?

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:42am On May 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Antibodies are still antibodies either given to young or old. wink

Of course I dont think its a cure, but a boost for the immune system.

[size=13pt]Lol, but there's a reason why we ween babies off of bosom milk. After a while, it has to be supplemented with solid foods for a baby to get adequate nutrition, talkless of a full grown adult.

I just found an article. Here's an excerpt:

Today, some patients suffering from immunological diseases - such as HIV, leukaemia or hepatitis - or those receiving therapy that reduces the immune system, such as chemotherapy, have drunk breast milk in the hope that it can help adults, just as it helps sick babies.

It has also been taken by cancer patients who claim it slows the progression of the disease.
In the U.S., some milk banks provide it to adults. However, the benefits of drinking breast milk are unproven, and scientists maintain any beneficial effect may have more to do with placebo.

The article also says that healing of any kind on disease was from isolating a protein found in bosom milk: alpha-lactalbumin. When the protein is mixed with an acid, it becomes lethal. Now that makes more sense.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:44am On May 20, 2013
^^ My son survived and thrived on breastmilk only until he was 4.5 years old.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:46am On May 20, 2013
[size=13pt]That's your son though. What about the rest of us?[/size]
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:47am On May 20, 2013
If u look @ hw things are happen nw,this so called Westerners are spoiring this World.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Frostyzone(m): 5:49am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

Does it really matter? Taking breast milk as the daily milk source should be encouraged not criticized. There are far more benefits to it than the disbenefits.

We should stop viewing it as disgusting and learn to be open-minded. How is it anymore disgusting than drinking milk from cow, heh? Humans and Cows doesn't even belong to the same specie, so taking milk from them is disgusting as far as I'm concern.

3 Likes

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:50am On May 20, 2013
Its one of those things that will not be known because people wont test it.. Instead we have mothers that are itching to "get their bodies back" and taking breastmilk away from their children at 6 months (average weaning age in the US) and giving them food-like products instead.

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:51am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone:
Does it really matter? Taking breast milk as the daily milk source should be encouraged not criticized. There are far more benefits to it than the disbenefits.

We should stop viewing it as disgusting and learn to be open-minded. How is it anymore disgusting than drinking milk from cow, heh? Humans and Cows doesn't even belong to the same specie, so taking milk from them is disgusting as far as I'm concern.

Not to mention cow milk isnt even the closest thing to human milk grin

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Frostyzone(m): 5:52am On May 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Not to mention cow milk isnt even the closest thing to human milk grin

Exactly.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 5:57am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone: Does it really matter? Taking breast milk as the daily milk source should be encouraged not criticized. There are far more benefits to it than the disbenefits.

[size=13pt]I never called it disgusting. Someone made claims based on "research" but I can't find said "research" backing his exact claim. Is it wrong to question that?

Someone said it works. That's fine. Like I said earlier, people also swear by urine therapy. Some women eat their own placenta after giving birth. There's a guy who eats two big macs a day and his blood pressure and cholesterol are normal. Because someone else is doing it doesn't mean it'll work for everyone. Na simple question I ask.

If overlactation is worrying these women, let them go to Africa or South America and wetnurse a starving newborn.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boiling Corn On The Cob: Best Way To Boil Corn On Cob / Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas / What Is KALE Leaf Called In Nigeria Local Market And Dialect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.