Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream (24555 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / How Do I Make Ice-cream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Chinaimporter: 6:00am On May 20, 2013
[size=18pt]chei.. White woman breast milk go sweet o.abeg who fit buy am for uk for me deliver for nija make i use
Am do blood money wey dey release pounds[/size]

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Frostyzone(m): 6:01am On May 20, 2013
Again, according to Research, People brought up with formulas are less intelligent than people brought up with breast milk. Infact, children that stop breastfeeding at age of 6 are more inclined to bag Phds before they turn 21.

2 Likes

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:02am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I never called it disgusting. Someone made claims based on "research" but I can't find said "research" backing his exact claim. Is it wrong to question that?

Someone said it works. That's fine. Like I said earlier, people also swear by urine therapy. There's a guy who eats two big macs a day and his blood pressure and cholesterol are normal. Because someone else is doing it doesn't mean it'll work for everyone. Na simple question I ask.

If overlactation is worrying these women, let them go to Africa or South America and wetnurse a starving newborn. Again, consumerism fails humanity.[/size]

If you were talking about me, I never based anything off of claims of research. I simply stated Ive heard people who have cancer that are taking breastmilk.

For some, overlactating seems to be a great way to make money. 1 ounce alone can cost anywhere from $2-$20. And like somebody said, people will do anything to make money these days. They dont think of others who need it, just of their own personal gains.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:03am On May 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper: If you were talking about me, I never based anything off of claims of research. I simply stated Ive heard people who have cancer that are taking breastmilk.

For some, overlactating seems to be a great way to make money. 1 ounce alone can cost anywhere from $2-$20. And like somebody said, people will do anything to make money these days. They dont think of others who need it, just of their own personal gains.

[size=13pt]No, not you lol. A guy before you mentioned research. It's annoying. 15 pounds is expensive. It's not like anyone needs ice cream.[/size]
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:04am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]No, not you lol. A guy before you mentioned research. It's annoying. 15 pounds is expensive. It's not like anyone needs ice cream.[/size]

I dunno.. sometimes as a girl.. I really really really need sweet foods.. wink
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:05am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone: Again, according to Research, People brought up with formulas are less intelligent than people brought up with breast milk. Infact, children that stop breastfeeding at age of 6 are more inclined to bag Phds before they turn 21.

[size=13pt]Yes, we know. Bosom milk beats formula all day, every day.

Now, about children that stop breastfeeding at age six obtaining PhD's before they're 21, link please? grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:07am On May 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I dunno.. sometimes as a girl.. I really really really need sweet foods.. wink

[size=13pt]If you have an ice cream maker (or time to use a large bucket and can and churn it on your own), try making it homemade. Super yummy with none of the ingredients one would find in a chem lab. Or Haagen-Dazs. cool[/size]
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Frostyzone(m): 6:11am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yes, we know. Bosom milk beats formula all day, every day.

Now, about children that stop breastfeeding at age six obtaining PhD's before they're 21, link please? grin[/size]

That's what's wrong with people nowadays. Always looking for proof, when the truth is right in front of you.

I don't need to give you any link to that because my kid brother is one of such individuals. I know it's true, many people knew it to be true, deep in your heart you know the truth. So what's the point?

3 Likes

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:16am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone:

That's what's wrong with people nowadays. Always looking for proof, when the truth is right in front of you.

I don't need to give you any link to that because my kid brother is one of such individuals. I know it's true, many people knew it to be true, deep in your heart you know the truth. So what's the point?

In that case, I may advise my future wife to stop breastfeeding the kid before age 6 grin
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Frostyzone(m): 6:16am On May 20, 2013
CFCfan:

In that case, I may advise my future wife to stop breastfeeding the kid before age 6 grin

You do that...lolcheesy
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:17am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone: That's what's wrong with people nowadays. Always looking for proof, when the truth is right in front of you.

[size=13pt]Well, don't make claims without being able to back them up. People on this forum are fond of saying "according to research", "according to reliable sources", but when one looks, he or she can't find anything on the topic. Millions of people read threads on this forum. Let's not misinform them.

Maybe we should go down a list of PhD holders and ask them who was breastfed until 6. GEJ has a PhD. We can ask him as well.

Many people don't know it to be true, including myself, and I consider myself well-read. Just an FYI, medical doctors recommend a baby is breastfed until 6 months. After that, parents can continue feeding a baby exclusively with milk or introduce solid foods. Most parents introduce solid foods. Most children are off of bosom milk before they start school.

So, I'll ask again as I've done a quick search and can't seem to find anything related to what you've claimed. Is there a a researched link between bosom feeding children until the age of six and their obtaining PhD's before the age of 21?[/size]
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:19am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Well, don't make claims without being able to back them up. People on this forum are fond of saying "according to research", "according to reliable sources", but when one looks, he or she can't find anything on the topic. Millions of people read threads on this forum. Let's not misinform them.

Maybe we should go down a list of PhD holders and ask them who was breastfed until 6. GEJ has a PhD. We can ask him as well.
[/size]

grin grin grin I don't think it applies to GEJ. GEJ got his PhD in his 30s; therefore I can categorically tell you that he was breastfed till his 6th birthday. That's all.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:21am On May 20, 2013
CFCfan: grin grin grin I don't think it applies to GEJ. GEJ got his PhD in his 30s; therefore I can categorically tell you that he was breastfed till his 6th birthday. That's all.

[size=13pt]I'm being lenient. We can research all PhD holders. I doubt up to half were breastfed until the age of six.[/size]
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:25am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I'm being lenient. We can research all PhD holders. I doubt up to half were breastfed until the age of six.[/size]

Prof. Louis Gates? undecided
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:28am On May 20, 2013
CFCfan: Prof. Louis Gates? undecided

[size=13pt]What about him?[/size]
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:30am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]What about him?[/size]

I don't think he got his PhD at age 21. cheesy
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:32am On May 20, 2013
CFCfan: I don't think he got his PhD at age 21. cheesy

[size=13pt]29. Most people don't have a Baccalaureate by 21, talkless of a PhD, breastfed or not.[/size]
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:34am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]29. Most people don't have a Baccalaureate by 21, talkless of a PhD, breastfed or not.[/size]
I'm one of them.So there is no correlation between the length of breastfeeding, and academic achievement. Merci beaucoup!

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Chinaimporter: 6:38am On May 20, 2013
[size=18pt]for my village, if you born imbecille,you go breastfed am till 6.[/size]
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Deiok(m): 6:41am On May 20, 2013
hehehe. This nah natural milk. Them say if you drink cow milk you go dey behave like cow, what if you drink baby gaga milk you go go Gaga.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Frostyzone(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2013
@ogugua88, I don't really have the time or energy to engage in blind argument with you.

Not everything is in Google. So obviously I cannot backup my claim, but it doesn't make it any less true either.

The fact still remains that breastmilk is way better than cow milk at any given period or time. Si fíní.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:53am On May 20, 2013
God punish that kind icecream.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:53am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone: @ogugua88, I don't really have the time or energy to engage in blind argument with you.

Not everything is in Google. So obviously I cannot backup my claim, but it doesn't make it any less true either.

The fact still remains that breastmilk is way better than cow milk at any given period or time. Si fïní.

[size=13pt]You're stating the obvious. I never said cow milk is better than bosom milk. Never.

There's nothing blind in this debate. It was a simple question. It's not common knowledge that kids breastfed till age 6 years get PhDs before they're 21. It's news to me and many others I'm sure. You're the one who said "research", so why can't you provide the same research, apart from word of mouth? Just say a miracle happened or you know someone who is gifted.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 6:57am On May 20, 2013
Emmadani: God punish that kind icecream.
shocked undecided

"All breastmilk ice creams are beautifully created"

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by doofanc: 7:01am On May 20, 2013
How revolting. Absolutely disgusting!

*throws up*
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by batstan(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Can't their milk be put to better use? There are starving infants worldwide, so many of which have mothers who can't lactate or who perished during childbirth, from AIDS, etc. Bosom milk is the ideal food for newborns. Why can't they get it? undecided[/size]
Yeah! #Team Ogugua88# lets protest *in infants voice* WE WANT BREAST MILK.....WE WANT BREAST MILK......ITS OUR RIGHT...
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by batstan(m): 7:11am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone:

Ok the planet has stopped.... Get offfffff faaaaaassssst
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Frostyzone(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You're stating the obvious. I never said cow milk is better than bosom milk. Never.

There's nothing blind in this debate. It was a simple question. It's not common knowledge that kids breastfed till age 6 years get PhDs before they're 21. It's news to me and many others I'm sure. You're the one who said "research", so why can't you provide the same research, apart from word of mouth? Just say a miracle happened or you know someone who is gifted.[/size]

I actually know three people that claimed that they stopped breastfeeding at ages of 5 and 6 respectively, and one of them was my botany professor and a year older then I was then, and I was 22.

The other two were PhD holders before they reach their 25th birthdays.

And ofcourse my kid brother who is a confirmed genius with 2 PhDs at the age of 21.

I know it's my word against yours because none of this people are well known, and as far as you are concern I might be making this up, but I assure you it's The God honest truth.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by abduldope(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2013
kiyosaki1: which is better cow milk or human milk ?
cow na cus human own 2watery sef despite get wan usless odour lyk spErm
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by abduldope(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2013
Leopantro: Words can't describe how I feel, so I use a picture
hahahaha GroSS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas / What Is KALE Leaf Called In Nigeria Local Market And Dialect? / What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.