Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter (6067 Views)

Rapper Phyno Spotted At A Strip Club In Dallas / Photos: Phyno Spotted In A Dallas Strip Club In Texas / Phyno Spotted With D'banj And Olamide [PHOTO ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by topeorekoy(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2013
That's Ezinne Chime, the daughter of Enugu State Governor with Dammy Krane.

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/05/photos-dammy-krane-phyno-spotted-with.html

Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by Afam4eva(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2013
Is that not the girl that smokes?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by againstGEJ(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Is that not the girl that smokes?

So what if she smokes?
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by Afam4eva(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2013
againstGEJ:

So what if she smokes?
I didn't ask "why she smokes". I asked if she's the one that smokes.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by Airforce1(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2013
She's not looking bad at all ... I'm in love kiss and I don't care if shez on drugz or not evventhough she looks like one unrepentant drug addict.. I'm in love and Daz'all
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by IAMBREEZY: 11:51am On May 19, 2013
I have seen them.
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by fr3do(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2013
Where is she?
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by lertee(f): 12:54pm On May 19, 2013
Airforce1: She's not looking bad at all ... I'm in love kiss and I don't care if shez on drugz or not evventhough she looks like one unrepentant drug addict.. I'm in love and Daz'all
i can see its not only women that love to dig gold...
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by angelTI(f): 1:04pm On May 19, 2013
ok I av seen them.
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by Tolexander: 1:08pm On May 19, 2013
Are the two guys gay? Cos i can't see any lady between them
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 19, 2013
The dad really need to rein in on this girl. She looks so star struck and submissive in the picture that I would not be suprised to hear that the artistes pass her around.
From the way she has been hugging the limelight, it seems she has a craving to "belong".
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by ebamma(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
I didn't ask "why she smokes". I asked if she's the one that smokes.
so now what if she does, na u get her body for am?
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by ebamma(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Is that not the girl that smokes?
Yes she is not
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by imsuboi(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2013
againstGEJ:

So what if she smokes?

So, you don't see anything wrong with a girl that smokes?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by goldfish80(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2013
fr3do: Where is she?
She's leading a crack anti-terrorisim squad to Yobe.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 19, 2013
Like father like daughter
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 10:10am On May 20, 2013
She should be careful sha.
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by Airforce1(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2013
Dammy Krane is a bad boy... I don't trust him with that girl grin grin
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by Dmanlex(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
She doesn't look like her. Fake pics
Re: Photos: Dammy Krane, Phyno Spotted With Enugu State Governor's Daughter by NwaJozi: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
See damy krane

(1) (Reply)

City People's Wardrobe: Eku Edewor / TB Joshua's Daughter Graduates From London School / Skuki Caught Holding A Girl's Boobs At His Birthday Party [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.