Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You (5238 Views)

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You by Brianflair(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2013
Hi there,

Now, men don’t believe in waiting for signs before they take action. When considering approaching a woman the only thing men need to be thinking is: “I am interested in her and want to know more.”

BUT once you get into a conversation with a woman, it can be difficult for men to spot the female flirting signs.

First, signs she is NOT interested:

‐No eye contact

‐Body shifted away from you

‐Arms crossed

‐Leaning back

‐Looking around the room while you are talking

‐Nodding and instead of responding

‐Giving 1 word responses

‐Being overly friendly

If you see these signs, RUN. Get away and get over this woman. She’s not into you.

Now onto signs you should be looking for.

I recently came across an article by Bob Strauss, for Match.com’s Happen magazine, on the 10 female signs of flirting, and I’ve added my own points as well.

Let me know your thoughts and experiences!

1. A smile. This is the simplest flirt there is, and the hardest to misinterpret. If a woman smiles at you from across the room, a “slow smile” not a nervous or forced smile. This means that she wants

2. The hair twirl. This is something that ladies do when they are into a guy and want him to be attracted to me. She will twirl her hair, touch her lips and bat her eyes. All very feminine flirty things that, as women, they feel will make a man turned on and more attracted to them.

3. A “Wardrobe Change”. It’s definitely a sign when she returns from the bathroom with new lip gloss applied,
her hair tossed and a one less button done up.

4. A cry for help. “If a woman asks you for assistance in any way, such as, ‘Excuse me, could you help me figure out the tip on this bar tab? I’ve never had to pay one before,’ she’s flirting with you. Asking for help when it was not needed just to catch someone’s attention. “Can you help me lift this heavy chair for me?” I do Yoga and weight training and could totally lift it myself but why do it yourself when there is a cute guy that could do it for you.

5. Lightly touching you while talking. BIG SIGN!!! If she find several ways to slightly touch you or get close, She is into you. BUT if she freely and comfortable touch you multiple times throughout your conversation with you. That means i see you as a “friend” or “non-threatening”. Not a flirting sign at all. The slight differences in flirty touch vs. friend touch are so discrete; it’s hard for many men to tell the difference.

6. Twisting her body away from you but still engaging in conversation. When she flirt, she too want to be mysterious. So she will go back and forth between facing you and not facing you while in conversation. This will also help me calm down and get more comfortable.

7. Fidgeting. Tossing her hair, twists her pinky ring, or snaps her hair band; this counts as flirtatious behavior
if and only if (and these are big “ifs” and “onlys”) she maintains uninterrupted eye contact. If she keeps glancing away, she may very well be repulsed by you and wants to get away as soon as possible. When ladies get attracted to
someone they stumble over their words and fidget. They all get nervous.

8. Proximity. If she’s trying to get close to you, she’s flirting! If she’s constantly moving away, she’s sending you a subtle signal to back off; she’s not into you that way. A woman will get closer to you in proximity. You may even get the feeling she is hovering around you or trying to eavesdropping on your conversations.

Women who do not want to be around you will physically back away from you. If she is into you she will lightly touch you in some way.

9. Lively banter and laughing. She will be laughing at all of your jokes… even the unfunny ones (another powerful flirting sign). When they are attracted to a guy, they will be fascinated by anything that comes out of his mouth. Remember, if a woman is NOT interested she will give you single-word answers and nod.
If you have a woman engaged but you can tell she is slightly nervous, it’s a sign she is into you.

10. Lack of inhibition. This is a tricky one because most women who are that comfortable with you right off the
bat are usually not attracted to you. Therefore they may freely reveal lots of private information with little worry
because there is no attraction to be lost. It depends on the conversation.

11. Interview Time. She’ll ask you questions about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? What do you do for a living? Many men think that questions are a sign of testing, when in fact they are a sign of interest. She’s asking you questions because she wants the full picture.

REMEMBER: Giving responses are important BUT the way you respond will dictate her attraction levels.

12. Compliments & Digs. You know how people say that loving and hating someone is pretty much the same thing. Well the same is true with compliments and insults. If she’s complimenting you a lot or giving you digs like “oh you’re a player” or “I bet you like that girl”, SHE’S FLIRTING!!

13. What Are You Doing Next Weekend?? She’s definitely flirting with you if she starts to come up with future plans. For instance, she’ll mention a band that she wants you to see. Or she’ll literally say, what are you doing next weekend? When they are flirting with a guy, they want to seal the deal and lock him down. BUT if he eagerly responds to the invites, she will be over it.

These are the most important sign of all that let you know that a woman is TOTALLY into you. When in the “approach” phase, if a woman starts bragging about something off topic from what you are discussing, she is attempting to show value. A.K.A She’s attracted.

Now that you know these Signs She’s Flirting With You, you can start to capitalize on these opportunities.
Re: GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You by Caracta(f): 12:46pm On May 19, 2013
Ok

1 Like

Re: GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You by nekaa(f): 1:45pm On May 19, 2013
Who writes these stuff anyways.... Please stop coming up with unrealistic ideas
Re: GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You by Oglakoncept(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2013
So where can we find this type of woman??
Re: GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You by Brianflair(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2013
Actually many were not written by me but they are real. I have come across or experience some.Kindly analyze which one not REAL.
Re: GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You by Enegod(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2013
will rate it 6/10

1 Like

Re: GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You by mymadam(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2013
Oglakoncept: So where can we find this type of woman??

My Local Government Area in Imo State... honestly! God bless Nigeria.
Re: GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You by fitzmayowa: 7:36am On May 20, 2013
Na wa ooo, all this list What about a list of when she want to woo you

1 Like

Re: GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You by daduke2k(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2013
SMH, dat list Ŋo̶̷̩̥̊͡ ∂ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Nigeria abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ? / Could This Be Reasons Why Fewer And Fewer Men Approach Women These Days? (pics) / Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.