Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Cat Inherits £10m Empire After Owner Dies Aged 94 (PHOTO) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Cat Inherits £10m Empire After Owner Dies Aged 94 (PHOTO) (793 Views)

An Indian Baby With 94 Cm Head Recovers After Successful Surgery / Cat Inherits £10m Empire After Owner Dies Aged 94 (PHOTO) / Photos: MEET 2 Grannies Aged 60 And 96 Who Are Still VIRGINS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cat Inherits £10m Empire After Owner Dies Aged 94 (PHOTO) by taymeesan(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2013
Tommasino, The 3rd Richest Animal
... and becomes third richest pet in the world

An Italian cat has become the third richest animal in the world after inheriting almost £10 million after his wealthy owner died and left him the entire family fortune.

Maria Assunta died last month aged 94 years old and according to lawyers entrusted with her estate left the fortune in property to Tommasino, a stray cat she had found and looked after because of her love for animals.

Ms Assunta had a large property portfolio with homes and villas across the country, as well as several bulging bank accounts and share portfolios but no living relatives.

Lawyers Anna Orecchioni and Giacinto Canzona who are representing her say that she left the fortune to Tommasino in a will she wrote and deposited with them in their office in Rome in October 2009.

Mrs Orecchioni explained that under Italian law Tommassino is not entitled to inherit the money directly and the will also asked for the money to be given to a 'worthy animal association, if one could be found

http://www./forum/topics/cat-inherits-10m-empire-after-owner-dies-aged-94-photo

Re: Cat Inherits £10m Empire After Owner Dies Aged 94 (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 19, 2013
so what happens when the cat dies?
Re: Cat Inherits £10m Empire After Owner Dies Aged 94 (PHOTO) by johnwizey: 11:56am On May 19, 2013
hw much dey wan sell d cat o
Re: Cat Inherits £10m Empire After Owner Dies Aged 94 (PHOTO) by temhab(f): 12:09pm On May 19, 2013
:PLet me take care of the cat. Jesus! I hate cats. But i learnt that it tastes nice wink
Re: Cat Inherits £10m Empire After Owner Dies Aged 94 (PHOTO) by Zonacom(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2013
See as d cat eye be sef.
Re: Cat Inherits £10m Empire After Owner Dies Aged 94 (PHOTO) by Tolexander: 1:04pm On May 19, 2013
Something is telling me the black cat is possessed and enter the owner to will the property to it.
Re: Cat Inherits £10m Empire After Owner Dies Aged 94 (PHOTO) by mymadam(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2013
Naija visa hustlers, the cat na woman AND still single nah! wink God bless Nigeria.
Re: Cat Inherits £10m Empire After Owner Dies Aged 94 (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 19, 2013
Tolexander: Something is telling me the black cat is possessed and enter the owner to will the property to it.
ROTFLMAO, you just made my night

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposed To Girlfriend With Ring Inside Chicken Sandwich / VIDEO | Davido Unveils “skelewu” Dance | Win $3,000 / VIDEO: Skelewu Dance Video By Tottenham Superstar. Emmanuel Adebayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.