Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Relevance Of Nim, Pmpi, Mita Etc Professional Courses During Nysc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Relevance Of Nim, Pmpi, Mita Etc Professional Courses During Nysc (990 Views)

Are Professional Courses Really Important / Ipmp Vs Nim / I Have Am Now A Graduate Member Of Nim.what Do I Do With It Without A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relevance Of Nim, Pmpi, Mita Etc Professional Courses During Nysc by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 19, 2013
Serving Nigeria is not as rosy as it's being painted. For some, it is the worst year in their lives, while others have good things to say about theirs. corps members are paid a token of #19800, out of which they're expected to feed on for a whole month! To be honest, it's not easy managing that sum of money. My question is this; how relevant are all these professional courses? Is it vital like the NYSC discharge certificate? Do companies really recognise them? Some demand for 10k-18k fee, some just fix two days class, give you the materials and the next thing is an exam. I got to discover that no one fails such exams. I just need someone to brief me on its importance before i part with my allowee.
Re: Relevance Of Nim, Pmpi, Mita Etc Professional Courses During Nysc by Timi1990(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2013
I don't think so bro. Cuz its not easy with the little allowee nd u still hav to spend money on one prof, Exam.
Re: Relevance Of Nim, Pmpi, Mita Etc Professional Courses During Nysc by tosine25: 1:35pm On May 19, 2013
From my own view, I think they are just trying to make money out of d otondos
Re: Relevance Of Nim, Pmpi, Mita Etc Professional Courses During Nysc by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 19, 2013
tosine25: From my own view, I think they are just trying to make money out of d otondos
Like seriously! during lectures in camp, they gave us forms to fill in as the attendance. Unknown to us that it wasn't the official attendance. Right now, even till tomorrow, they've been sending me various text messages for venue and registration. kinda desperate, i must say.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Through Writing / Graduate Trainee Program This April - PM, CSR ,interview Skills And More / WAEC To Approve New Allowances For Examiners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.