Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Css Clean-up Tool - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Css Clean-up Tool (2802 Views)

Can Someone Help Clean Up A Hacked Site? / Write HTML And CSS Codes On Android Devices / How To: Create A Simple Hover Button With Html And Css (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Css Clean-up Tool by my2cents(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2006
Mes amis webmasters:

If you are like me, you probably start coding, brainstorming style, and swear that when you are done, you will go back to clean up your code. Of course, this seldom happens cool

I found a pretty cool CSS tidy tool that will take your fluffed code and reduce it into a single line that is more pleasant to the eye:

http://www.cleancss.com/index.php

Enjoy!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture / How To Add Adsense Ads Below Post Title & After Post In Blogger? / who has received Adsense Earnings With Zenith Bank - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.