Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? (1321 Views)

I Was Charged 225 Naira Per $1 Yesterday By GTB For Buying Online With My Card / Buying Online From Amazon / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by NEGZY(f): 3:24pm On May 19, 2013
i am sure about buying from dubai because my husband is based in dubai and is into air and sea cargo. i am actually thinking of trying out the U.S by buying from their shops online. how safe is it because i am not ready to lose a dime in this critical times. i need your advice pls.
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by shugacaneman: 4:02pm On May 19, 2013
fellas, I am interested especially how to ship, forwarding addresses etc.

1 Like

Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by NEGZY(f): 6:40pm On May 19, 2013
still awaiting responses
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by nitusa: 7:57pm On May 19, 2013
I know a company located in New Jersey, which is close to New York area. They help you airfreight your goods to Nigeria and they have an agent at the local airport in Lagos. They can also assist you to purchase your goods and ship to you within one week. They also have sea freight section to ship heavy goods: Their information is as follows:

Saemutab care inc.
Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA
Saemutabcare@yahoo.com
Phone number: 7322776203

Tell them NIT referred them to you.
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by NEGZY(f): 8:55pm On May 19, 2013
tnx for d info,av a friend in new jersey. she'd buy the things i need and will contact this agrnt for the clearing. tnx a million
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by FredAuto(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2013
It's safety depends on your foreman.
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by NEGZY(f): 12:11am On May 20, 2013
kk
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by chronique(m): 12:27am On May 20, 2013
It's not a problem. It's pretty safe. I'm based here in Nigeria and I buy cars from Canada,America and Europe and ship down to Nigeria without stress. I clear containers for other people so I don't have stress with that. I think it's pretty safe.
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by NEGZY(f): 12:44am On May 20, 2013
aiit,thnx. i'd give it a try and if it works out fine,i'd go large scale
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by chronique(m): 12:49am On May 20, 2013
NEGZY: aiit,thnx. i'd give it a try and if it works out fine,i'd go large scale

Wish you luck.
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by kasonud(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2013
[quote
author=NEGZY]i am sure about buying from dubai because my husband is
based in dubai and is into air and sea cargo. i am actually thinking of
trying out the U.S by buying from their shops online. how safe is it
because i am not ready to lose a dime in this critical times. i need
your advice pls.[/quote] Madam pls how do u ship from Dubai and which site do you use for online purchasing?
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by NEGZY(f): 10:13am On May 20, 2013
kasonud: Madam pls how do u ship from Dubai and which site do you use for online purchasing?

My husband is a clearing agent. He resides in dubai and clears both in dubai and Nigeria. I don't buy online from dubai,I travel to buy the goods myself and my husband does the rest.
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by ddeston(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2013
IMPORTATION BUSINESS SECRETS EXPOSED!

Discover The Secrets Of How I Make Over 300,000
Monthly Importing New/Used Products From US And China Cheaply

With Less Than #10,000 And From The Comfort Of My Room And How You Too Can!

And please this business is only for the serious minded individual
that wants to break free from porverty

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,
BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY"
(OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ...........
& Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://justrealcash.com/

hotline: 07010659454
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by FredAuto(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2013
ddeston: IMPORTATION BUSINESS SECRETS EXPOSED!

Discover The Secrets Of How I Make Over 300,000
Monthly Importing New/Used Products From US And China Cheaply

With Less Than #10,000 And From The Comfort Of My Room And How You Too Can!

And please this business is only for the serious minded individual
that wants to break free from porverty

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,
BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY"
(OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ...........
& Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://justrealcash.com/

hotline: 07010659454

Don't mind this guy
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by dkpaul: 1:47pm On May 20, 2013
shugacaneman: fellas, I am interested especially how to ship, forwarding addresses etc.

Clear & Forwarding Of Goods From USA to Nigeria With Us Address Without Police Harassment.

This is for you people that makes online order in USA or having US friends then having problem to receive items from them due to your country i help you to receive with Us address in NY & Get Sent to Nigeria less-than 2 weeks..

:One laptop 20,000Naira.No Extra Charge.

:Heavily Items Attracts More Changes.

:Before Anything & To Build Trust In My Shipping Company You Need To Visit The Company & Discuss Privately.

CONTACT DETAILS.
NAME : Mr D.K. Paul
ADDRESS : 7,Olusholababajide St Ramond Raji Dokpesi Area,Kollinton Bus-Stop Alagbado,Lagos
PHONE : 08156878513, 08135978764......
E-MAIL : martvin13@yahoo.com
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by shugacaneman: 11:05pm On May 25, 2013
dkpaul:

Clear & Forwarding Of Goods From USA to Nigeria With Us Address Without Police Harassment.

This is for you people that makes online order in USA or having US friends then having problem to receive items from them due to your country i help you to receive with Us address in NY & Get Sent to Nigeria less-than 2 weeks..

:One laptop 20,000Naira.No Extra Charge.

:Heavily Items Attracts More Changes.

:Before Anything & To Build Trust In My Shipping Company You Need To Visit The Company & Discuss Privately.

CONTACT DETAILS.
NAME : Mr D.K. Paul
ADDRESS : 7,Olusholababajide St Ramond Raji Dokpesi Area,Kollinton Bus-Stop Alagbado,Lagos
PHONE : 08156878513, 08135978764......
E-MAIL : martvin13@yahoo.com

what's the cost of the laptop that u will use 20k to foward??
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by dkpaul: 5:09pm On May 27, 2013
IF U NEED MORE DETAILS U CAN SEND ME A ME OR CALL ME OR U MAIL ME FOR SERIOUS DEAL

d.k_paul@yahoo.com
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2013
its safe as we can handle any of them for you.
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by solbash11(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2013
Buy and ship your goods from USA, UK, and China straight to Nigeria!!!

Many people are finding it difficult to buy the items they needed so much on the internet from online stores abroad, and get these items shipped down to Nigeria. Mostly because many of these online stores abroad will refuse to ship items down to Nigeria (including other African countries as well), they have their own reasons for that anyway.

This shouldn't be problem to you folks anymore because We can help you get your needed items shipped down to Nigeria intact without any issues.

Your goods from abroad gets to Nigeria within 5- 7 days at most, intact and without any loss or damages!!! If you have an urgent shipment right now that you need to ship via Air this week, please send us an email with your shipment information and we will get back to you on the procedures at once.

Contact Us:
Name: Solomon Bash.
email : solbash1@gmail.com
Tel: 0703-094-3681
0708-626-8565
Re: Buying Online From the USA,how Safe? by kasonud(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2013
[quote
author=NEGZY]

My husband is a clearing agent. He resides in dubai and clears both in
dubai and Nigeria. I don't buy online from dubai,I travel to buy the
goods myself and my husband does the rest.[/quote] Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Differernt Shapes Of Incense Sticks / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! / I Need Help On Pickup And Dropoff Logistic Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.