Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. (25923 Views)

5K: How Will Federal Government Capture Data Of All Unemployed Youths? / Attention All Unemployed Graduates / A Must Consider By All Unemployed Youth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by wolos4real: 6:13pm On May 20, 2013
My pple pls na lie oooooooo I was der tday as one of d corper of d state cus he calld we corpers too all na lieeeee big one for dat mata,na so he talk sey he de pay corpers 20k wic neva pay kobo for WE corpers.....pls shine ur eyes come 2015
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Sabinus50(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2013
Mr Governor,please teach us how to fetch fish,do not give us fish.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Chynx(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2013
blink182: Haba nigeria, wetin una see. If person do una go talk, if e no do una go talk. Wetin una want? Social security na crime again.

Na wah my brother! You can NEVER satisfy the world...if u like dash everybody 100m each, u will still have haters cos sombody will ask u why should give his gateman the same amount u gave him.
Nice one Rocha. At least u had d option of keeping d money to urself.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by loswhite(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2013
babe_online: This is a very stupid move. It seems like in Nigeria there is money but the government is just anti growth and development. How will you be giving people that are not working monthly allowances when you can use that money to build stores like shotrite where people will be working, boosting the country's economy, and getting paid?!?!?
did u js say government should build shop like shoprite to booste economy? Noting I no go see 4 nairaland....lol
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by mendez4Jesus: 6:55pm On May 20, 2013
Social security is good but we nid sustainability & continuity of whc i knw dat beta security prevails wen piple are gainfully employed. Unemployment is a global trend, but i'd rada 2 say dat political lidas shud b sincere enof 2 enpower its citizenry.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by loswhite(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2013
babe_online:
Its you that should use your brain to think. In how many places in the world do they pay jobless people?
pls stop displaying foolishness online jor
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by sydneyobioha(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2013
I was at Heroes square today.. This pic was taken when Gov Rochas was addressing d unemployed youths... Thank God i've written my name in d book of life..
Waiting for my 20k monthly allawi while i do my personal business in Owerri... The monthly stipend can take care of my accomodation rent atleast! Lol

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by loswhite(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2013
cman77: @babe online.there r lots of places in d world where d unemployed r paid,it is kalld social security.infact d US spends like 10billion usd on social security alone.d old,unemployed,handicapped etc who can't wk r paid some little allowance.so don't b parochial minded,try nd read,listen to news nd b informed,even if u have nt travelld outside d country B4.and about d allowance to be paid to imo unemployed grad,its a good move.it doesn't stop job/wealth creation.is it better 4 d politicians to steal d moni? Certainly nt.
boss y r u wasting ur time to educate sum body dat wants government to build stores like shoprite to boost economy ?
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by lernah: 7:02pm On May 20, 2013
Up rochas!!!!!! I wish i ws 4rm imo ehn? See as d guy dey try....he is d best governor in west africa nd by 2015 hes gonna b our president.... God punish t.a orji
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by loswhite(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2013
Afam4eva:

It's cannot be sustained. What will happen when a new governor enters and decides not to continue. Isn't it better to create job opportunities that will remain long after Rochas has left office.
so hw does dis stop them frm creating job?
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by loswhite(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Did you read well the idea of that person?
so as educated as u are u expect government to build stores like shoprite abi....smh
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Phikom(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2013
just passing..,
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by loswhite(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2013
Uncanny Genius: Misplaced priorities. If I were him, I would attract local and foreign investors to establish industries in the Imo. If he do that, he is indirectly creating jobs for the unemployed because jobs follow industries to any place. Instead he's giving out money, which will not solve the problem.
Easier said than done
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by nke001: 7:35pm On May 20, 2013
Porting [size=8pt][/size]to Imo State wink
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by sniperwolf(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2013
GOZILLA: Scamming season...
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Lexo22(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2013
lernah: Up rochas!!!!!! I wish i ws 4rm imo ehn? See as d guy dey try....he is d best governor in west africa nd by 2015 hes gonna b our president.... God punish t.a orji
... .. And if care is not taking you might be a graduate ni ?
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by emekatimsu(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2013
Lexo22:
... .. And if care is not taking you might be a graduate ni ?
DO U MEAN TAKEN??
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by aiksneffects: 8:47pm On May 20, 2013
THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT LAZARUS MUOKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_--2ZN4OUw

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by ethicalUser(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Pay them for what? He should get them engaged and pay them rather than dash them money for no work done.
Dude thats d way its done in advanced countries..Nigerians will always complain.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Ifeanyi2D: 9:22pm On May 20, 2013
Mr Governor some Imo youths were genuinely employed by the govt but u choose to sack them and even when ur govt conducted ur long time biting verifications, you published some 2,000 that ur govt said was ok since june 2011 yet there were not recalled. Keep on playing to the gallery
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by SailorXY: 10:06pm On May 20, 2013
aiks-n-effects:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_--2ZN4OUw

what are you doing here
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by abbyrian(f): 10:17pm On May 20, 2013
Toktee: Your mental sense of thinking is impoverished,use your brain to think instead of your azz
U know wat Toktee? The difference between u and afam is actually in mental capability. Whilst Afam4eva contributed his own 2cents to the post, all u cld do was condemn and rain abuses. It's a forum to share ideas, criticize constructively and foster inter personal relationships.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by GENTLETEE(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2013
Here is a man with purpose and vision! A president naija may never have. Kudos you Gov.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by GENTLETEE(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2013
Here is a man with purpose and vision! A president naija may never have. Kudos to you Gov.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by amaralizzy40y: 10:39pm On May 20, 2013
pls are we stil meetin wit him again at hero square, pls sumbdy shld answer m cos i wasn't there today abeg.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Chillypelly(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2013
Okija juju:

[b]You are just as mouthed as Rochas..

Over 2 years into his administration and;

- Imo State streets now have gates, but no roads.
- Imo State people enjoyed one round of AWOOF kerosene shared inside Imo State Stadium.
- 1 batch of 60 Students were sent to the U.S for a non-academic exchange programme at a very hefty cost to the government.
- Imo State secondary and Primary school pupils were paid 100 and 50 naira respectively.
- Imo State Univeristy was thrown open to all Imo State students, but no infrastructural upgrade has even been done in the school except the painting of the school gate for Imo State 2013 Government Calander picture.
- All Imo State assets have been sold to Rochas (ITC and Concorde hotel inclusive)
- Civil servants owed salary backlog of oer 9 months.
- Local government structure broken down.
- Formerly employed youths fired.
- 1 Imolite jailed for allowing the Governors convoy hit him.
- Rochas Okorochas 300Kg daughters wedding was put on National T.V Live for Imo State people all over to see.
- 1 roadside corn seller gets patronage from Rochas.
- Poor quality uncompleted roads all over the state
- 1 Freedom Squre built for Imo State indegenes to go and vent risk free from arrest.
- Imo State becomes the Kidnap capital of the East and South.

Is this what will bring the industrial boom you speak of?!

If so, then State like Akwa Ibom, Rivers State and Lagos States would join the G8 in 1 year. I can bet my last blood on it.

Ochi atogbue la'm o!!

**Hello Room service! Please bring me another half crate of smirnoff ice . This Ada Owerri means business.** [/b]

Daft analysis from a dulard cum cold blooded blockhead. I recommend intensive prayers for your redemption to be established. Find time and travel round Imo state and get back to me... Ewu cambia.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by opelawife(m): 12:24am On May 21, 2013
Why would anyone be so craftily daft to criticise every reasonable and good move by govt? It appears that some are so add addicted to criticism that they should be taken for granted. Some of you just imagine an utopian state without knowing that you cannot jump unto it. Good moves like this are rare in Nigeria and we have to encourage whoever that makes encouraging steps. Okorocha is on point. If your eyes are blindfolded to good things,must you misdirect your mouth?
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by clint77ng: 1:55am On May 21, 2013
let the right thing be done, bring back d sacked 10k workers and pay their arrears, pay workers salary, leave allowance, over time, pay local contractors who did roads over a year ago, pupils' stipend etc. i would be glad to receive payment from the govt. but the right thing first.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by clint77ng: 2:14am On May 21, 2013
[quote
author=Sunnycliff]

At times our biased mind blinds us from the truth. Rochas is not among
the list of our politicians who enjoy abandoned projects. I bet you non
of his projects ongoing in Imo presently has suffered abandonment. The
School stipends for Imo school children in primary and secondary is
still on. Two weeks ago, it was paid; 300 for primary and 500 for
secondary students. The Imo Youth Engineer Corps is still in progress,
with the youths attached to construction firms carrying on the different
infrastructuraal constructions across the state. At the flag off of the
unemployed graduates scheme today at the Heroes Square, it is a right
step in the right direction. Lets be constructive in our criticisms.
Long Live my Imo State[/quote]What about the corp members?
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by chagaz: 3:50am On May 21, 2013
pls
the Govt shd think of a permanent solution/employment. we all know hw
9ja politice is. what happens if Gov Rochas lives office today, wl
this new devt b sustained?
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Abdul315(m): 6:31am On May 21, 2013
emekatimsu: "Gov Rochas to pay all unemployed Imo state graduates monthly allowances"
All roads will lead to Heroes square new Owerri
tomorrow as Gov. Rochas Okorocha OON will flag off a scheme that will be responsible for the payment of Allowances to all unemployed Imo state graduates until they secure a job. All Unemployed Imo graduates are expected to be at d heros square tomorrw(20/05/2013) for documentation.. Come with ur cv, local govt identification letter,two passport and letter from autonomous community leader.
Trully, Imo must be better!
. THIS MAN IS A TRUE LEADER no wonder PDP dey vex for him matter....
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by gudmind: 7:15am On May 21, 2013
Hmmmmmm hope is for real or beta still mr Governor give dem job u hear ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? / Got An Invite From Workforce / Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.