Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! (1548 Views)

10 Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Untill Marriage / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? / I Will Never Love Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by maximunimpact(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2013
Am a guy that once believe I can date one girl, love her, be faithful and plan my future prospect with her. Actually I did it with one girl, I spent 3yrs plus with her, I brought her close 2 my family, I also became close 2 her ppl.

At some point I trusted her with all my heart! There is nothing I dnt tell her about me. She was 20 and am 25 when we broke up.

It was when we broke up that d girl called me 3wks later that she is getting married! She decided 2 confess all her sins to me, Lo an behold she was never faithful to me! She told me although she love me, but she found som1 better.

The shock on me was too much back then. That was my 1st and only relationship. 10months later now, I have grown up to become a big boy, I have the opportunity of having any girl I wnt 2 tangle with.

Untill 6months to my marriage date I will never tell a girl I love you! Girls think they are smart and wise, but guyz have it all.

LET THE GAME BEGIN!
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by dmcdad: 5:39pm On May 19, 2013
Ummm.. Na wa oooo.

So how many girls u don straff since she dump you? As e be say she don make u turn James Bond
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 19, 2013
Na ur choice
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by Davico(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2013
maximunimpact: Am a guy that once believe I can date one girl, love her, be faithful and plan my future prospect with her. Actually I did it with one girl, I spent 3yrs plus with her, I brought her close 2 my family, I also became close 2 her ppl.

At some point I trusted her with all my heart! There is nothing I dnt tell her about me. She was 20 and am 25 when we broke up.

It was when we broke up that d girl called me 3wks later that she is getting married! She decided 2 confess all her sins to me, Lo an behold she was never faithful to me! She told me although she love me, but she found som1 better.

The shock on me was too much back then. That was my 1st and only relationship. 10months later now, I have grown up to become a big boy, I have the opportunity of having any girl I wnt 2 tangle with.

Untill 6months to my marriage date I will never tell a girl I love you! Girls think they are smart and wise, but guyz have it all.

LET THE GAME BEGIN!
U don't stop riding an horse because u fell from it back. Life won't be smooth always. There is no journey without a bend. Get up bro

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by holyvirgin: 6:21pm On May 19, 2013
Sorry bro, life sucks attimes. U'll meet better people someday
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by fuckluv(f): 6:26pm On May 19, 2013
This guy is kinda funny! But i can't blame d girl now, she has weighed her option and choses what would merit her. If u dreaded getting burnt, then don't move closer to fire!
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:31pm On May 19, 2013
If u walk and jam HIV with dis ya game, pls don't spread it o! embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by LesbianBoy(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2013
maximunimpact: Am a guy that once believe I can date one girl, love her, be faithful and plan my future prospect with her. Actually I did it with one girl, I spent 3yrs plus with her, I brought her close 2 my family, I also became close 2 her ppl.

LET THE GAME BEGIN!
Dailynews was right afterall when he opened a thread about him being against guys seriously dating girls below 25 yrs old! @OP good decision jare! Btw something tells me the guy she left u for back then was RICHER than you. am i right
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by 190: 7:02pm On May 19, 2013
tHANK GOD sef

one less boy off the nigerian market and more women for me embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by mysticgal(f): 7:19pm On May 19, 2013
Pele the tin really get maximumimpact for your heart,take heart undecided
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by Temismith(f): 7:31pm On May 19, 2013
Ok. Noted
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by Godson201333(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2013
@OP sorry you are heartbroken ,Pele #Otipegan# your ultimate search just begins...People like you will still fall in love again...
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by Enegod(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2013
you would
be questionable husband material.
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by maximunimpact(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2013
190: tHANK GOD sef

one less boy off the nigerian market and more women for me embarassed embarassed

Guy dats not wat I mean, on the other hand u av 10 in 1 rival in d mkt, no time, as HIV na God get power pass
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by 190theclown: 9:21pm On May 19, 2013
maximunimpact:

Guy dats not wat I mean, on the other hand u av 10 in 1 rival in d mkt, no time, as HIV na God get power pass

why you come dey tell me angry
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by Kslib(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2013
GIRLS!!!!! GIRLS!!! GIRLS!!! GIRLS!!!! How many times did i call you people..
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by 190theclown: 9:52pm On May 19, 2013
Kslib: GIRLS!!!!! GIRLS!!! GIRLS!!! GIRLS!!!! How many times did i call you people..

14times sir cheesy
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by maximunimpact(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2013
190-the-clown:

why you come dey tell me angry

because u where celebrating one man less off mkt
Re: I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! by Unlimited22: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
fuckluv:
This guy is kinda funny! But i can't blame d girl now, she has weighed her option and choses what would merit her. If u dreaded getting burnt, then don't move closer to fire!
Moniker says it all

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? / What Could Have Happened To Her?? / Question For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.