Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? (2667 Views)

Is This Jealousy Or Lack Of Trust? / Jealousy Or Normal Emotional Reaction? / Jealousy Or Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by femishoshogmai(f): 6:23pm On May 19, 2013
Im jealous .. my baby father's wife is pregnant with their 4th child a girl, i don't know how far along but she looks about 5 months. I'm pregnant with his son my 1st child and nearly 7 months.

i did not tell him i was pregnant until a couple of months ago , at first he didn't want to know then he keeps changing his mind playing me around and just last week he changed his mind again saying he doesn't want to be involved with the child , and told me his wife was pregnant and if it wasn't for that then he would be with me .
at first i thought it was just another excuse until then i saw her which confirmed this .

She doesn't know about me and him , and i was fine in the beginning when he said he didn't want to be apart because i expected this anyway .

but now I'm really jealous and want to tell her but i know that would make him angry but at the same time i know he loves me otherwise he wouldn't still be around ..
how do u stop being jealous .

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by numericalguy(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2013
How did you know her unborn baby is a girl? when you didnt even know specifically how far the pregnancy had gone.

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Kosigift(f): 8:05pm On May 19, 2013
Am I seriously reading dis?? shocked shocked shocked
Ohh, just wen I thought I've read it all... Smh
And to think dat u aint even asking of how to get ur sorry self out of dis mess, makes me weep!

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by femishoshogmai(f): 8:47pm On May 19, 2013
because she wrote it on Facebook
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by femishoshogmai(f): 8:53pm On May 19, 2013
Kosigift: Am I seriously reading dis?? shocked shocked shocked
Ohh, just wen I thought I've read it all... Smh
And to think dat u aint even asking of how to get ur sorry self out of dis mess, makes me weep!

yes i was sorry in the beginning i still am but this is life ... and why should her child get all the attention just so her feelings don't get hurt ... (is another point of view)

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by djeezy(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2013
@op, do you want the man to divorce his wife and marry you or do you want to stop being jealous? If its the later, then here's what I got for you. First, you have to relocate to a locus where you won't see them. Second, you have to realise that what will be will be and what will not, will not be. Telling his wife about this might just blow things outta proportion and I don't think you'll also like the idea of being a second wife. To sum this up, I'll advice you to move on with your life untill the baby is born.
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 19, 2013
People will never cease to amaze me .
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by 190theclown: 8:55pm On May 19, 2013
wait i cant even understand whats going on here

baby father this
girl
boy
sister
pickin, whats all these about angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 19, 2013
Lol. After the ooohing and the aaahing and the oh my goding, things fall apart. Chei

You can't stop the feeling. That's what you get for violating another woman's property. There is always a price to pay. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by femishoshogmai(f): 9:23pm On May 19, 2013
djeezy: @op, do you want the man to divorce his wife and marry you or do you want to stop being jealous? If its the later, then here's what I got for you. First, you have to relocate to a locus where you won't see them. Second, you have to realise that what will be will be and what will not, will not be. Telling his wife about this might just blow things outta proportion and I don't think you'll also like the idea of being a second wife. To sum this up, I'll advice you to move on with your life untill the baby is born.

yh i know that was my plan originally . then he kept coming round and acting interested and staying over which i wasnt expecting , then the last time he came around he told me she was pregnant and i didnt believe him i though he was lying and he also said that she knew about us from a while ago and that she rung me , which i dont remember hence why i thought he was lying .
so apart of me know thinks that she's purposely got pregnant on finding this out , so he wouldnt leave . yes i know he's her husband but hes not happy with her ..

i wouldnt be so annoyed if she wasnt pregnant because, if she wasnt , i would of tried to turn away but i now i feel a sense of entitlement which i know isn't really just but thats what i feel and i feel she know wats goin on and shes done this .

yes ultimately i know thats what i have to do because its driving me mad seeing her even though we dont speak. its just hard and i wish i never knew.

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by femishoshogmai(f): 9:28pm On May 19, 2013
sexkillz: Lol. After the ooohing and the aaahing and the oh my goding, things fall apart. Chei

You can't stop the feeling. That's what you get for violating another woman's property. There is always a price to pay. Sorry.

lol thanks

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by tpia5: 11:56pm On May 19, 2013
numerical_guy: How did you know her unborn baby is a girl? when you didnt even know specifically how far the pregnancy had gone.

all these men flirting/sleeping with witches, na una head go carry am o.
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 12:10am On May 20, 2013
@femishosho
Girl I read your other thread where i sympathized with you for being a victim of a very selfish/unfaithful/heartless man. This thread implies that things are getting to a dangerous head between you, this man and his wife. I understand how you feel Sweetie, I truly feel for you. You need to know that you are treading on dangerous ground right now because that feeling that had you (feeling like that, checking on his wife in facebook )is a fatal one. It is the type of feeling that has caused people to commit things and when they blink the next minute cannot believe what they did, I mean the way you are feeling can drive you out of your mind into doing something that may hurt someone or even yourself so please you need to distance yourself from this man and his wife for your own good.

See whether you can find support from a friend/family that will be there for you to talk to when you feel down. Give that man some distance for now because the sight of him and the jealousy that he had you going through are a dangerous mix. If he is supporting you financially, you can have a friend be collecting whatever he wants to give you for now until you deliver. Just help yourself get that ugly feeling out of your system while you are carrying your pregnancy to terms. This man has truly shown you his true colours, he is just using you to satisfy his urges so why do you still allow him do that to you. In your pregnant state he toils with your dignity promising to be in your child's life this minute and changing his mind the next minute and you are still there playing love with him. Don't you keep thinking that he is still around because he loves you, No Baby he is only hanging around your p*ssy (that's the ugly truth). The man is playing with your p*ssy girlfriend, he is playing with your body, with your life, with your future and even with the future of your Baby. What are you still doing with that man, girl? Break away from him, he is not good for your system one bit. Be strong for yourself, don't let him drive you to craziness/jailhouse (if you are not careful).

Exhale----relax a bit. Move away from him, get him out of your system------ everything will be alright, okay Baby? Hugs to you from me.

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 12:35am On May 20, 2013
Viewing this topic: femishosho@gmai(f) and 2 guest(s)

I see you there, i truly feel for you dear. You've already made the mistake of not knowing that a wolf was preying on you, you don't have to live in the mistake all your days. Cut out from him and move forward for a better life. I hope he gets his reward for preying on a young 16 year old for 4 years, putting her in the family way and making jokes with her life. Leave him for God to pay him in his kind. Steer clear of him girl.

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by femishoshogmai(f): 1:31am On May 20, 2013
@Ivyna

Thankyou for your comment i took a moment and had a little day dream after i read it . and i felt alot better smiley

Your right i feel uplifted in the sense that i dont need him your right , its more of the principle i mean hes not that great anyway hes just a very good at what he does like a hypnotist .
And i got to thinking that hes quite sad because if he dosnt mean what hes saying then why say it talking about plans and future hes wasting his own time.
and yes your right Facebook is a bad idea its just torture really .

when i think about him being the sad one and not me it makes me feel better , i really dont know what i see in him his ageing and he has baggage. i just cant wait to move away but cant do that until the baby arrives, then i wont have to be connected with it all i cant wait for that day and he can carry on with his life how he wishes .

Its so hard to describe this man to people when they ask why he has such a hold on me and if i had to sum him up in one word its just that he's incredibly clever , hes probably the cleverest person I know with such a loving exterior so none of his friends would ever think this of him. except his best friend who knows everything but anyway regardless im feeling really positive after reading this so thank you and ive got to try my best to keep this feeling alive.

xxxxxxxxx

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 2:42am On May 20, 2013
Oh Baby, good that you feel better.
Non of us is a saint, we make mistakes----pick ourselves up, dust up and move on. Don't let him hold you down Okay Baby.
You are so young and should be flying and organizing your future not having a selfish man put blockades before you while running around putting on faces for his family and friend as a gentleman.

Some of us young women fall into these mistakes out of naivety which is why we should be opening the eyes of one another in forums like these. Don't feel like it's the end of the world. It's not, you can meet a fabulous man tomorrow and be happy with him and your Baby too and all of these will be in the past. You said that you can't move away until the baby arrives, I don't think that you should stay around where you are seeing his wife and still be around his manipulations too. His wife may get to know and that will add stress to you too. Seeing her around as you also said may be giving you unpretty feelings. I wish you left him a long time ago before it got to this stage. Do be taking care of yourself okay Baby?
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by 190theclown: 3:05am On May 20, 2013
ivynawa is here with her terrible epistles again

they so damn long and can give someone an eyesore undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 3:10am On May 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
ivynawa is here with her terrible epistles again

they so damn long and can give someone an eyesore undecided undecided

Hahaha
Nwa how are you? Long time!
Haven't I told you to change this your reddy letters---that's the eyesore, boy. tongue
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by 190theclown: 3:20am On May 20, 2013
Ivynwa:

Hahaha
Nwa how are you? Long time!
Haven't I told you to change this your reddy letters---that's the eyesore, boy. tongue

kmt,

i dont listen to your advices anymore since i divorced you 3yrs ago undecided
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 4:10am On May 20, 2013
190-the-clown:

kmt,

i dont listen to your advices anymore since i divorced you 3yrs ago undecided

What is he talking about? You drunk ooorrrrrrrr what?
Show some respect dude, I was never one of your play wives. You were and will always be my Nairaland Babyboy.
Now run along boy.
Hey! I don't wanna see those reddish letters again please so don't you dare reply. Thank you grin
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by adconline(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2013
femishosho@gmai:

yh i know that was my plan originally . then he kept coming round and acting interested and staying over which i wasnt expecting , then the last time he came around he told me she was pregnant and i didnt believe him i though he was lying and he also said that she knew about us from a while ago and that she rung me , which i dont remember hence why i thought he was lying .
so apart of me know thinks that she's purposely got pregnant on finding this out , so he wouldnt leave . yes i know he's her husband but hes not happy with her ..

i wouldnt be so annoyed if she wasnt pregnant because, if she wasnt , i would of tried to turn away but i now i feel a sense of entitlement which i know isn't really just but thats what i feel and i feel she know wats goin on and shes done this .

yes ultimately i know thats what i have to do because its driving me mad seeing her even though we dont speak. its just hard and i wish i never knew.
Keep dreaming in fantasy island. He's not happy and still living with his wife? It seems your jealosy comes from the fact that you want a lot more money/help from the man. What happened to condom/protection if you didn't want to have the baby? It looks like you wanted to use the baby to rope the man in... Finally it looks like this is all about what you stand to get from the man.
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by remecy(f): 2:32pm On May 20, 2013
femishosho@gmai:

yes i was sorry in the beginning i still am but this is life ... and why should her child get all the attention just so her feelings don't get hurt ... (is another point of view)

don't think you are still sorry, cos from the day you brought your affairs into NL, you have been advised to leave the man and family alone.
Back to your question, her child gets all the attention cos the child is the legitimate one. You are just jealous.

Is only a stubborn fly that follows a corpse to the grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by 190theclown: 5:46pm On May 20, 2013
angry angry
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2013
How are you girl? Have tried to pm/mail you but not succeeding. Hope you are doing fine?
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by femishoshogmai(f): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2013
Ivynwa:

How are you girl? Have tried to pm/mail you but not succeeding. Hope you are doing fine?

hi love ..
yes i never am able to receive pms on nairaland you can pm me on leesh.t@outlook.com

speak soon.

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by femishoshogmai(f): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2013
is does not matter if some people try to send notnice emails to that address i can simply block them wink

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
U knew he was married & continued dating him
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 5:42am On Jul 01, 2013
femishosho@gmai:

hi love ..
yes i never am able to receive pms on nairaland you can pm me on leesh.t@outlook.com

speak soon.
Okay Babes, will get in touch. Hope you and your baby are good?
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 01, 2013
Left to me, just forget the wife and forge ahead, also i wonder why people always put themselves in a position to get hurt. or are females naturally masochists ? anyway I just hope you focus on a new path than follow a road that leads to abandonment.
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2013
How are you girl?
I did write but got no reply, hoping that you are okay?
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2013
Ivynwa:

How are you girl?
I did write but got no reply, hoping that you are okay?
my dear, dnt answer dat idiot husband snatcher, if she do am to u, u go like am?
Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2013
Jenams: my dear, dnt answer dat idiot husband snatcher, if she do am to u, u go like am?

I think that the man is to blame here not this girl. The man wants her and the wife, many men out there want to be with other women and their wives too. I have read about men boasting how many women they have been with, some see it as a "dominate and conquer them" kind of chase so don't blame her too much.
Even if she has done the worst thing on earth, we should still find it in us to have a heart for a person going through tough time. None of us is perfect or are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls / Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? / Plz Pals What Was Ur Post Back Then In Secondry School...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.