Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: (5852 Views)

The Fashionable Woman Wears Clothes. The Clothes Don't Wear Her. / Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! / Ladies Don't Wear Pants Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by 9jaboi1(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2008
I don't know if i am d only one who has noticed it,
But have u also noticed the ladies haved stopped wearing pants to go out,
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2008
geeez, now where do you all come up with such conclusions
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by ayeesha: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

geeez, now where do you all come up with such conclusions
[/quot

beats me!

@poster

are you trying to tell us that you now spend all of your time staring at ladies bums to acertain wether they are wearing panties or not? shocked

is that a new hobby or are you carrying out some form of research grin
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2008
how do you know
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by 9jaboi1(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2008
approximately evry girl I meet says pant makes them uncomfortable.
will U say u have not noticed it?
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2008
So every girl you meet now becomes all girls
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by scarphase(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2008
dat conclusion is too baseless
aw many gals av u asked
most gals dat i see wear panties
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by dominique(f): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2008
how did you even come to such a silly conclusion, you asked a couple of girls in your razz hood or did you take your time to check? ask again and those willing to answer (IF THEY EVER AGREE) will tell you they do.
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by babyx(f): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2008
@Nigeria boi
na for you, u go looking at the waistline of every lady that passes by you!
i bet you recently lost your job and trying so hard not to be depressed! abi u first get work at all?
enjoy!!!
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by Moyola(f): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ Poster,
That aint true broh, "approximately every girl" u meet does not mean all girlz.
Gosh!!! some guyz are jus,
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by steaming(f): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2008
I dont wear pant to sleep at night. In the day, i am fully panted.

@ Poster, Assumption, baseless.
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 25, 2008
I don't wear pant to sleep at night. In the day, i am fully panted.

lol grin grin grin
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by ikamefa(f): 12:51am On Apr 25, 2008
9jaboilink=topic=129576.msg2190569#msg2190569 date=1209080780:

I don't know if i am d only one who has noticed it,
But have u also noticed the ladies haved stopped wearing pants to go out,

ha! na today?

they prolly like their privates well aerated ! grin

yeye!
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by Wilmart(m): 5:12am On Apr 25, 2008
9 ija boy,Wow.Pls which parameter did you use to conduct your public opinion ?,i believe you didnt ask any girls,or if at all u ask,it must be those dirty raff types you run after. Pls for your info a good and neat pant is part and parcel of a complete girl,that place must be given extra touch in neatness,cos its a sensitive place. Even,some girls use one or more pant in a day. Pls i dont know what you are looking for staring at girls bucks,pls if you are idle,they are employing people as messenger in our office.So kindly apply and stop looking at girls toto, grin
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by tpia: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2008
@OP

ehen, by pants you mean underwear!

na women underwear you dey find for public!

God save people from these kind of eagle eyes oh! shocked

this one no dey even look face, breast or butt again- na pant im dey find!!!!

na wa!!!!!
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by drwhopl(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2008
dear naira landers u guys suppose know sey it's the vogue thing now for girls now to go pantless,well i think it's sexy and it turns me on hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.

but this girls like wearing thongs so at times you can't really tell if they wear anything sometimes.

but anyhow i like them pantless,it makes the job easier.{lol}
Re: Have You Noticed? Girls Don't Wear Pants Again: by akowonjo: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2008
Make una leave naija boy abeg. How una go blame am for him conclussion when e be say na di girls wey dey do opio for empire bus stop him go dey ask about pant. Those ones no need pant for di kain work wey dem dey do.

Pant ko, dross ni.

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked It Better: Kim Kardashian Or Amber Rose? / Order For Hair Wonder Cream That Does WONDERS To The Hair.... / Ombre Colored Braids (attachment)at A Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.