Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? (3081 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by eNKe1: 7:56pm On May 19, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Just out of curiosity. I've really been wondering these days.
Okay. I admit they are new girls I have never met earlier, so I can be quite right about this. But why are they all nice to me these days?
When I ask a question, they answer all too fervently and immediately. When I sneeze, they say sorry! Wow! undecided
When I ask what's up, they say they miss me.
When I ask them to a drink, they oblige willingly
When I talk about not eating good food for days, they immediately volunteer to cook.
Then when they call and ask why I've not called them in a while, I dont give an answer and they have got no problem with that!
It's a miracle, if you ask me. These girls were never so easy. Now, am really confused as to whether I've been living in Nigeria all this time cheesy tongue
Can anybody fathom an reason to this?
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by WackyJ1(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2013
don't look for a reason, just take advantage of the situation before the girls change their minds.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by 190theclown: 8:46pm On May 19, 2013
the thing taya me ooh me sef

maybe becos im husband material (146yards precisely of hollandis and brokade) angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by mej67: 8:48pm On May 19, 2013
they clear see ur ripe for marriage grin
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by okooloyun1(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2013
Op you need to grow up to understand the true meaning of love,all this crap you post ain`t love.
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by WackyJ1(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2013
oko-oloyun:
Op you need to grow up to understand the true meaning of love,all this crap you post ain`t love.
But who talked about love here
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by Kslib(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2013
mej67: they clear see ur ripe for marriage grin
What's this nah?? Na pidgin be dis abi na spanish..
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 19, 2013
sexkillz: www.nawhoigoask.com

Sexkillz don mad ooo...buhahahahahahaha
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by lacosteIII(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by lacosteIII(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by eNKe1: 10:55pm On May 19, 2013
WackyJ1: don't look for a reason, just take advantage of the situation before the girls change their minds.
Wish I could do that! Am just still tryina find out why they so nice these days undecided
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by eNKe1: 10:56pm On May 19, 2013
I called one just now and got no attitude AT ALL. No attitude from a Nigerian girl! wow, miracle
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by WackyJ1(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2013
eNKe!:

Wish I could do that! Am just still tryina find out why they so nice these days undecided
You're confused. You know that right?
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by daduke2k(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2013
*boring*
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 19, 2013
grin grin grin

It seems good men are also scarce in Nigeria and these women are also trying to hang on to any good man they can find... grin

Bro., enjoy while it lasts because nothing lasts forever. grin
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by Xaviers(m): 12:21am On May 20, 2013
sexkillz: www.nawhoigoask.com

Y do you keep punching dis on ur keypad?

@op.... You r so not alone in this!..just got off a 16mins call rht now from a cutie like dat!...
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by 190theclown: 12:42am On May 20, 2013
Xavier's:

@op.... You r so not alone in this!..just got off a 16mins call rht now from a cutie like dat!...

2AM and 3 of them never allow me sleep angry
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by swtchicgurl: 1:02am On May 20, 2013
Xavier's:

uhn? just 16mins and u're feeling cool? undecided besides, i hope you made the call! smh tongue
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by Nobody: 2:02am On May 20, 2013
You won the lotto
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by 190theclown: 2:40am On May 20, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: You won the lotto

undecided undecided
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by olumaxi(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2013
Cos ur light is abt to shine n dem wan suck ur destiny
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by WackyJ1(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2013
olumaxi: Cos ur light is abt to shine n dem wan suck ur destiny
hahaha
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by Anthony247: 2:35pm On May 20, 2013
@Op, there could be a couple of reasons for their being so nice to u now. Did u get a new flashy car? Did u get a very lucrative job? Do u live in a lovely apartment? I'm sure there's something or somethings that are positively new in ur life. It happened to me, so I know. So better watch it. They r now seeing u as dat their dream man. But mind u, d moment u marry any of them, her true self comes right back. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by Nobody: 4:29am On May 21, 2013
And then?
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by shizzle11(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2013
^like seriously? As in there's nothing wrong with being a fvcking pretender

Mondi, u disappoint me
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 21, 2013
Perhaps, you're dreaming.
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by Kgdavid(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2013
swtchicgurl:

uhn? just 16mins and u're feeling cool? undecided besides, i hope you made the call! smh tongue

my reaction exactly...lool dude... well if its a chic u just met that is not so bad
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by blahcknproud: 5:19pm On May 21, 2013
olumaxi: Cos ur light is abt to shine n dem wan suck ur destiny

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, Destiny suckers abi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by blahcknproud: 5:21pm On May 21, 2013
@ OP, apparently u made some money and the ladies are aware, so they loving it.
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by richardoz(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2013
dude be careful o
Re: Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? by olumaxi(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2013
blahcknproud:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, Destiny suckers abi cheesy cheesy cheesy
that is their name bro..i fear al dem girls mehn

(1) (Reply)

My Romance Life As A Bus Conductor!! Must Read!! People Bad!! / Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? / What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.