Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

NDDC, Which Way? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC, Which Way? (1309 Views)

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Nddc - 2012 Postgraduate Scholarship Programme / Nddc Foreign Scholarship. Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDDC, Which Way? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 19, 2013
Mod, I don't know if this is the right section, but feel free to move it if its not.
Let me talk about NDDC. A few months ago, they advertised for 2013 scholarship and my friend applied.
Fast forward to April, he was invited for the test in port harcourt which he attended and scored 31.
In May, I found out that people were getting called for the interview...even people who scored as low as 25. I got worried cos he had not been called, so I sent a mail to the email in the 'contact us' section of their website...that email was never replied.
I began calling the numbers there. The only number that went through rang unanswered for over 12 times. Finally a male voice picked, sounding groggy like I woke him up from a deep slumber. I explained why I called and he said 'if he scored 31, and his phone number is still the same one he applied with, we'll call him, the interview just began, don't worry'...
My people, its been 2weeks and that number never went through again after that day.
Please, what is wrong with NDDC? Is there another way I can get in touch with them? Or is the Nigerian syndrome affecting them too?! cry cry
Re: NDDC, Which Way? by asumo12: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
And how was it ?

tchidi:
Mod, I don't know if this is the right section, but feel free to move it if its not.
Let me talk about NDDC. A few months ago, they advertised for 2013 scholarship and my friend applied.
Fast forward to April, he was invited for the test in port harcourt which he attended and scored 31.
In May, I found out that people were getting called for the interview...even people who scored as low as 25. I got worried cos he had not been called, so I sent a mail to the email in the 'contact us' section of their website...that email was never replied.
I began calling the numbers there. The only number that went through rang unanswered for over 12 times. Finally a male voice picked, sounding groggy like I woke him up from a deep slumber. I explained why I called and he said 'if he scored 31, and his phone number is still the same one he applied with, we'll call him, the interview just began, don't worry'...
My people, its been 2weeks and that number never went through again after that day.
Please, what is wrong with NDDC? Is there another way I can get in touch with them? Or is the Nigerian syndrome affecting them too?! cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Rich Dad Scams - Robert Kiyosaki / Unilorin Postgraduate Admission List Out Via E-mail / University Within Or Near Lagos That Accepts PGD Lower Credit For Msc Programm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.