Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

The 21st Century Lagos Wife. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 21st Century Lagos Wife. (29222 Views)

Script Writing Chat Century / New Comment On The Book "21st Century Joseph" / 21st Century Joseph(comedy,entertainment,life's Scenarios N D Story Of Joseph) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
gandyluv: we de wait
comot 4 here,u dey form patient dog abi? mtchhewww
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2013
Nice story
waiting 4 more updatez
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
sorry guys, after the match i lost all will to worry my head to write, will try again tomorrow or so, for the time being
you can find some of my other stories here.

http://codedruns.com/stories

don't forget to drop comments, like and share
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by omah1(f): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mz_Stunner: wow, a classy, sophisticated story line.......with just the right touch of reality. expecting more.

u got d word right out of my mind!!! Its enchanting!
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by omah1(f): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2013
3ribalmarks: Macjive. I must confess! Dis was d best story I ever came across on NL,.... Anyway they say "good things are What waiting for"! So am reAlly patient oh. JUST take ur tym. Kudos 2 U man!
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by omah1(f): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2013
More updates pleeeeaseee.... Wetin dey happen?
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen sorry for the undesired delay as I said early Na my new job cause, more responsibility and less time.

However, I have found a way to keep abreast with updating my story , I will hence fort write on paper during downtime at the office, and type it in nairaland when I can comfortably access nairaland.

I have written loads Of update to last for a month if not more, please keep a date with me from 12:00, 15 more minutes, my break , I will start typing .

Regards
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
As david climbed into the bed, i swallowed spit, my heart beat increased, there infront of me, few inches from me stood his member, a member that was poking at me earlier in the night, at the observation deck.
it was almost coming out from the hems of the swim trunk David had chnged into.
The bulge has caused the trunk to stretch to within thread inches of bursting.
The ouline of his member against elastic trunk was impressive to be conservative. Then just at the hem, at his last shield of dignify was this wetness. A glistering wetness that seems to spread per second per second.

David crawled along my body, saddling me in between his thighs, with his knees at either side of me he came up to my face, breathing down, he leaned in.
At this point, i was almost trembling. Trembling from excitement, trembling from guilt: " God please stop me from thinking"
"i can't do this anymore"
"Argghhhh"
that was my mind continuing its one-man demostration.

My throat was now a patched desert, longing for a drink, longing and yearning for David's kiss,his smell, his masculinity.
No matter how much i licked my lips or swallowed spit the raging fire with me quickly consumed the wetness immediately.

Dave touched my forehead with his, our nose aligning perfectly, sending tingling sensation to my n1pples.
He had no moustarch but a neat razor-thin line of relaxed hair. As this line of hair made contact with my corresponding feminine part, a thunderous bolt of shock zapped through my body and to my brain, causing me, my body to physicall jerk.

David smiled in response to my action.
i cowered, closed my eyes from the embarassment and gentle prayed that this man should relieve me of this excrutiating torture and torment.

Gently his lips came down, brushed against mine, in amy closed eye lids, my eye balls rolled, my leg stiffened, waiting for it.
He pressed down, depressing my succulent but dry lips, depressing it till he got to the wetter inner lips, as the mouth parted away on his action.

i was getting fervent now, wishing i could get myself to hold him tight and maul at his lips, maul them to death. oohhh.... how much i want to do just that!!. But.... i am old enough to be David's aunty, i need to behave. protect the little dignity that i had left. im not going to show my depiration.

In fact i am not going to show him any emotion, nether would i moan.

to be continued.. hopefully tonight.

2 Likes

Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Dave kissed me gently.
Kissed me some more, then covered my little femi9nine lips with his, he sucked then he released.
He lowered his mouth to my lower lips and gentle gripped the lip in his mouth, inbetween his teeth, and gently pulled.
he pulled then released. Then went went to it.

He playfully did that for a little whilethen moved on to nibbling on my lips.As he chewed, licked and sucked on my lower lips, the tension between my thighs mounted.
my body was getting restless, i felt my arm shacking erratically. i opened my mouth to release some of the steam, gently parting apart my dentitionto unleash my tongue from the lock-down it was on all this while.
my tongue fiercely pushed forward towards his opened mouth , as it got closer , it met his just infront of his front teeth, they two tangled, his, full wetness, mine, dried like a tortoise yansh.

i rolled and fliker and sucked on his tongue, still mindful of my desire not to moan, i found my breath labour, became very heavy. my chest full, felt like i was drowning, but the sensation of the closeness, the french kiss and the passion were enough to ensure i was resusitated.

After we had kissed for a while, all these time his hands were by the sides of my head, david moved his left hand to my rib area and gently traced a sensational trail on his way to my left br3ast.

He got there, and on time cos at this time i was about to levitate, my body fell so weightless.
He placed his hand on the base of my bobby and squeezed."
"awwww..hhh how relieving that was.
that was me back to earth.

He squeezed some more, held the fresh firm in his grip, causing the n1pple and the aureola to pop out like a moin-moin in a sachet. As he exerted more pressure i felt a tingle of pain. a soothening pain.

He sucked his lips out of my power suction, cause at this time ., i had enveloped his mouth with mine, nibbling and sucking as much as i could . he freed himself, then moved his second hand- the right , to my second bobby, the right too, and began to sycronize his action of his left hand to the right.

In no time my two mould of fresh were held in vice grip of his ghand, sending casading waves of sensation tingled with pain down my spine.
when he had become happy at the firmness he has produced with my br3ast , the rockness-hardness he has produced out my my n1pples, he flicked.

with his thumbs tracing circles on the n1pples, he flicked my now sensitive n1pples. every gently brush against these n1ps produced a shap spike in tingle sensation. this sensation went to head, straight to my head.

my dry mouth cried out: " David , yo are killing me"
"oh God; Oh God..... Oh God!!..." i cried.
then i remembered i was not meant to moan, i puckered my lips together into a moan-tight seal, and watch as my body undulate at the mercy of the flickering thumbs.

to be continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Drop comments as you read ooh
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Morkavictor: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Well done.update quick pls
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Iseleowei(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Am enjoying every bit of ur story, plz update soonest.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Next update in 15 mins
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
I simply couldn’t bear this anymore, the sensation , not only was it messing my head up , it was causing my a33-hole to pulsate –clenching and releasing , as it did this, it causes my a33 to produce an anal juice. A – Wetness, coupled with the ocean of wetness that was my va3ina, were now giving me unimaginable discomfort.

I cried. I tried to hold David down, to make him stop, to make him stop the torment, first with my thighs, then my hands, but he was too strong to be easily pushed away. He continued unrelentingly, Flickering .
I began to struggle, the sensation was now unbearable, my n1pples felt like they were going to burst any minute. The flicker touches were now full pain and a residue of tingle.

David, instead of listening to my pleads and near-tears held me down with his strong thighs, clamping my both hands on either side and brazenly continue to administer his torture.

As I looked up at him from my shackle, bound predicament, I hated him. I loved him, I simply wanted more. Wanted more loving, anything but this flickering action. The sensation is simply unbearable.

“please stop” I was almost in tears, the last dignity of my womanhood. My seniority was at breaking point.
In my state of pain and anxiety, my mind took a stroll down memory lane, thoughts of Kelv- my husband flooded into my mind.

“if only this was kelv, he would never subject me to this cruelty, the right side of brain thought.”

“if only David could take his sensation just a little notch upper, to break through the pain barrier and usher my body into that elusive climax-tic flood of passion” the left side of my brain counted.”

He finally stopped.

He looked me in the eyes, my teary eyes and smiled, displaying his youthful beauty and innocence. On seeing this youthful boyish smile, I quickly realise who I was, - the happily married, faithful wife- at least up to this point.

“Even if I am going to let him fvck me , im not going to let him brazenly enslave me and humiliate me.”

I batted my eye lids rapidly causing the tears to diffuse away and quickly switched into a stern head-mistress look.
David still smiling , roamed his hand about my body, heading towards my crotch area- I left on pants on, when I striped, as he tried to pry open my thighs , I stiffened them. He looked up at me and broadened his smile the more, this time, displaying a dentist whiteness dentition.

“ hey darling, are you ok? “

It was a rhetorical question, but on hearing the word “darling" I melted, my heart sank deeper, I remembered kelv. I remembered my husband.

Tears bubbled up to my eyes.

I remember the manner my Kelv aims to please me

“The irritating sweet words he never fails to whisper in my ears as we made love”

“How passionate he always is.”

“ How he would tuck his member in between my thighs as we cuddle, and let the heat from my crotch set his member on fire, before we would then proceed to our very own fire service operation- quenching the flame .”
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
na so the update bad ? no comment ?

1 Like

Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by sunriseb: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
[u dnt need to despair cuz of no comment. Remember ur updates has been inconsistent.i feel thats one of the reasons.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by opeano(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
I started followin dis story early dis mornin, I av to confess, Its been d best updated story av eva followed on nairaland, d interval of d update is considerably near. Weldone, by d way, i could av checked d sex of dis writer, but i choose to kip it unknown so i can savor d excitements it builds widin me. Dis piece is wonderfully described and rich. More greese to ur elbow, nw i can check ue sex to influence my subsequent comments
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by oladimeji101(m): 7:12am On Jun 30, 2013
macjive01: na so the update bad ? no comment ?
I thought you said you have already written down a very long update ,why not choose days you will be updating like other writers and also make it consistence ,we enjoy story more when we won't have to wait a week or 2 for updates,makes up loose interest. Meanwhile you story is quite interesting And lovely and you also r a good writer . Keep it up and now will you update something ?
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by AnnNini(f): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nice story. Update soon
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by HawtMummie(f): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2013
Subscribing....captivating story line. It has depth too. Just try to update consistently in order to keep readers @t d edge...nice one.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
just for the sake of these few people that dropped comments, i hate it when people dont leave comment, i like to gauge my audience to know what they are liking, they basically influence my writing.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
Dave was still looking at me expecting a response , a response I wasn’t entertaining at all. I was getting so angry, sad and unhappy with this little boy, imagine him holding me at ransom ?
Imagine him bring me to point of tears ?

Anyway, he is not getting anything from me, not after the pain he had inflicted on me. If I may add, of which my tits were still aching even though he wasn’t flickering them again.

David continued staring into my eyes without any words, without any emotions, I tried to hold his gaze but after a few seconds I gave in and slowly relaxed the muscles of my thighs.

A smile crept up to his face and just before he turned his body , wth his face towards my crotch, his back facing me, his two legs –in kneeing position on one side of my body, the smile broadened, almost a full –teeth showing smile. As he turned, he bent his head and kissed my thighs, and then gently, with a hand on each side he pried the mass of feminine muscle apart, relieving my mush vegetation.

I have always preferred a smooth crotch free from hair, but since I started hanging out with Kate, my everything has changed. Kate had advised t6o have the hair in a trim, that way the stress of bumps and irritation and pigmentation discolouration is easily overcome. That had worked but I am yet to get comfortable with the new look, especially when I have to strip before our waxing session and now, before David. Kelv has not really seen my new looks, as I have been denying him sex since I began to find him less of a man.

The wetness from my va3ina had drenched my vegetation into a mushy turf with my gelatinous juicy fluid beginning to leak out of it.

As David hovered his face over my turf, my anger grew, thoughts filled my head ;

What if he finds the sight nasty? Nauseating? Smelly?

What if he says something horrible about it ?

How should I react ?

I was still pondering these in my head and keening watching David and his reaction , bracing for the worst , bracing for the expected disguising grimace , when suddenly david lowered his face to my turf , without sticking out his tongue he proceeded to bring his mouth on my vegetation and slurrrrrrrrrpppppp….. . Slurped on my lovely juice.

This action so much delighted me , bringing smiles of comfort to my face .

Slurp slurppp….

He then buried his face deep and continued his power suction , sucking up all the spilled/leaked juice at my crotch and vegetation . Gently he tweaked his tongue around , darting it here and there, then moved his tongue to the mould of my va3ina, and continued to trace his tongue around it, making big circles which after a few patterns , the circle began to close in, getting smaller, the smaller it gets the more it came close to my cl1t, the smaller it gets the more sensation it brought to my cl1t. My legs were beginning to wobbling yet again. Tensioning and compressing almost at the same time. My breath quicken as well.

As the circle tighten around my cl1t, the cl1t started to pulsate, sending out electrostatic pulses, straining and yearning for attention. Dave yet again denied it. He move away instead. Few notches down, tracing his tongue he move to my honey pot, still tracing his wet tongue , he pierced the labia apart and rolled his tongue around the edges – the mouth of the vagina- this was very very very unnecessary because my pvssy was as wet as raining season.

Anyway he continued and slowly work his way in, making big circles, in fact scraping the barrels , the walls of my pvssy , annoying me, delighting me,. Soon he gradually withdrew his tongue and positioned his mouth over the lips of my pvssy, and kiss them, lick them, locking his lips on them, he started to passionately French kiss them, sending neutron waves- those green computer waves we saw in matrix movie, through my spine to my brain. As he kissed, he sucked on the juice, ensuring not a drop was lost to the bed sheet, the few droplets that had trickled towards my ana1 hole, he had quickly raised one of my leg and captured them before it would get lost in my ana1 cavity.

I was so in loss of word, clenching and unclenching my hand, snapping and re-snapping my finger joints, trying my best not to disobey my stand, my stand not to moan. A pay back for the pain he inflicted on me earlier on. Ohh god…. myself trying not to moan, my lungs were full, my heart suffocating, suffocating by the tingling pleasure . I have to open my mouth , I said to myself .

Just as I opened up my mouth to let out a bit of steam, David slurped on my labia, sucking up a rich amount of juice out of my pvssy, sending me to hell and back. I couldn’t help it anymore, I cried………. To be continued.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by stchuksie(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
Jeez! Dat was hot. 9ce story....kip it up.
Hw z d Orange family treatin u?
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by oladimeji101(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
Na wa ooo . After this long torture,u naw decided to update this very short piece . Abeg update jooor . Impatiently waiting . Btw this is hot cheesy
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by HawtMummie(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
Update!Update!!Update!!!
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2013
st.chuksie:
Jeez! Dat was hot. 9ce story....kip it up.
Hw z d Orange family treatin u?
Orange family ? How do u mean ?
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2013
oladimeji101: Na wa ooo . After this long torture,u naw decided to update this very short piece . Abeg update jooor . Impatiently waiting . Btw this is hot cheesy
Lol, how is it short , haven't got lots of free time , sacrificing my break for you guys . I'm trying . At a point I even thought of abandoning this story . Will try to update again today.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2013
Wow. *following*
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by stchuksie(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2013
macjive01:
Orange family ? How do u mean ?
I deduced frm ur earlier posts dat u might b a GTbank staff. Pardon me 4 d wrong notion. Plz, update.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by opeano(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
weldon boss..lovely details. U make it seem as if am watchin a complete sex film.. Pls make ur update come @regular intervals.. Waited for a long tym b4 dis came in. Just giv us tym and we shall wait patiently expectin it
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
opeano: weldon boss..lovely details. U make it seem as if am watchin a complete sex film.. Pls make ur update come @regular intervals.. Waited for a long tym b4 dis came in. Just giv us tym and we shall wait patiently expectin it
Thx for the comment , hoped to update today but lots of activity at work . Will try again tmrow .

@st chuksie, I'm in oil and gas - subsea Engineer

1 Like

Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by fidinwala(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
Guy u need to update quikly.since june 23 what u are able update is small.should be rounding up by now.update plZzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks / The Undesired Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.