Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims (40704 Views)

Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) / Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by 50calibre(m): 1:49am On May 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

H.R.H King MSwati III and monkey.

Hahahahahahaha! Dude you are killing me! That's el-jefe you insulting oh!
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by mistiff007(m): 1:51am On May 22, 2013
She is just another assylum liar...the king got so much alternatives and she's not all that.She'll soon discover LONDON reality grin.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 2:03am On May 22, 2013
Subomi-luv:
A lot of misogynist and chauvinistic men on this thread undecided

Why're you throwing subliminal shots? Scared much? undecided

Anyway, get your dictionary out and check the meaning of both "misogynist" and "chauvinist" before you use them next time.

Thank me later.

PS: don't get rude if you don't want me to let you have it. I'm in ionosphere right about now and I'm a little bit hyperactive.

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 2:05am On May 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKB5UFNyu9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E451KDFRqQ
Why don't you tell your virgin sister to marry him, mr?
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by rapmike(m): 2:06am On May 22, 2013
onila: Miss Ngobeni was forced to abandon a comfortable lifestyle in a private boarding school as her aunt, who was her chief guardian, arranged the escape to England to join her mother, who moved to Birmingham five years earlier, fleeing an abusive husband.

‘I didn’t have a choice,’ she said. ‘Nobody has ever turned down the king or dares to disobey him, so I just disappeared.’

Since her arrival in England, Miss Ngobeni has become a vocal opponent of the oppressive Swazi regime, where political opposition parties are banned and activists routinely arrested or assaulted.

However, Miss Ngobeni’s high-profile activities, including weekly protests outside the Swazi embassy in London with activist group Swazi Vigil, have caught the attention of the authorities in her home country and she now believes she is in more danger than ever.

She said: ‘Recently I had news that people had been sent from Swaziland to come and get me, which really scares me. If I went back, I would be arrested or much worse as there are people there who are tortured, beaten up or killed for being politically active.’

Miss Ngobeni now lives in fear of having to return to Swaziland, after her first plea for political asylum in England in 2007 was denied in 2011.

Last month, she was arrested and taken to an immigration detention centre after 18 months of reporting weekly to the authorities.

However, after pressure from the TUC and the office of Roger Godsiff, Labour MP for Birmingham, Miss Ngobeni was released and has now been granted an appeal by the Home Office.

Mr Godsiff said yesterday: ‘We were very pleased solicitors were successful in achieving a judicial review into Miss Ngobeni’s case.’
The father of 27 children, King Mswati III was a guest at the William and Kate wedding as well as the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations last summer.
The king’s sixth wife escaped from the royal harem last year, citing years of ‘emotional and physical abuse’ by her husband.

Culled from Daily Mail UK
AFRICA!!!!! am not surprised. that is wat happens wen u allow some ppl 'divine' power
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:07am On May 22, 2013
all4naija: Why don't you tell your virgin sister to marry him, mr?

because Im Hausa and Im not of his tribe. btw I was not propogating for anyone to marry him, so keep me out of this.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by slimyem: 2:15am On May 22, 2013
Why is it so hard to believe that some things are not just worth putting up with even with all the money in the world?

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by naptu2: 3:40am On May 22, 2013
The Reed Dance is held once a year in both Swaziland and Zululand. Virgin maidens gather at the Queen Mothers village to cut tall reeds, which are a symbol of their virginity. It is believed that a girl is no longer a virgin if her reed breaks.

The half naked girls, dancing and singing in a procession, bring the reeds to the Queen Mother's palace. The reeds are used to repair holes in the reed fence that surrounds the village. At the palace they perform several dances before members of the royal family and invited dignitaries. They are also tested to determine if they are virgins.

One of the purposes of the reed dance is to enable the King choose a new bride from amongst the maidens. It is unusual for a maiden to turn down the King's advances.

In recent years, the Swazi King has used the annual reed dance to promote HIV awareness and chastity.

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Raiyo: 3:47am On May 22, 2013
It's a total shame....

A country being ravaged by poverty and HIV/AIDS and the monarch is busy leading a hedonistic lifestyle.

Racking up wifes and collecting nubile girls while his people Languish

Africa needs help, for it self and most importantly by itself.

4 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by baby124: 3:51am On May 22, 2013
One human being, 13 people he has already disvirgined. I trust Nigerians. The king would have been overthrown. What a nuisance. Swaziland has more important issues am sure.

3 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by churific(m): 3:51am On May 22, 2013
That guy is a king? Looks more like the pervert and molester of Swaziland!

It's 2013. Away with the barbaric tradition.

2 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by baby124: 3:53am On May 22, 2013
Very ugly. Slimy and perverted looking monarch. I don't blame the girl. Ewwwww!

2 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by kabba7(m): 4:03am On May 22, 2013
[colorWhy do Nigerians on NL enjoy running down the culture of others if the swazis feel their king should have new wifes yearly fine for them in Naija our leaders I guess should loot the treasury daily that's goodd for us we must stop being bigots

2 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 4:05am On May 22, 2013
He's a handsome man (btw).

2 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 4:10am On May 22, 2013
Where are these sexy African prince that I read about in my daily Yahoo emails?

cry cry
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 4:12am On May 22, 2013
BagLova: He's a handsome man (btw).
honest woman right here
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by freecocoa(f): 5:02am On May 22, 2013
Hmmm, the king dikwa vely somehow looking, see him bweast like nke nwa 13 years na akpu ara.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by tpia5: 5:13am On May 22, 2013
kabba7: [colorWhy do Nigerians on NL enjoy running down the culture of others if the swazis feel their king should have new wifes yearly fine for them in Naija our leaders I guess should loot the treasury daily that's goodd for us we must stop being bigots

haba, nigerians are not bigots because we always multitask.

anyone looting the treasury daily, will also have new girls monthly (or daily).

why have one without the other? That's suffering.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by HARDEYLEKE(m): 5:17am On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva: Okokobioko
grin grin grin grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Performance: 5:18am On May 22, 2013
CAMEROON PRIDE: that's not the reason to condemn the whole world, beside it wasn't forced, he made his moves like everyone...he wasn't going to kidnap her, the truth is she wants to go in the West, the best way to do it aka get asylum is to talk bad about your gov, I know them
shocked How much do you know them? Why cant we see the plight of these women? Women are not objects to own and as such a man shouldn't have them as though they were his properties.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by BlackSwan: 5:30am On May 22, 2013
slimyem: Why is it so hard to believe that some things are not just worth putting up with even with all the money in the world?

Because the people talking are willing to give up their dignity and self respect as human beings for money. That is why they think everyone else is like that

2 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 5:36am On May 22, 2013
Performance:
shocked How much do you know them? Why cant we see the plight of these women? Women are not objects to own and as such a man shouldn't have them as though they were his properties.
when we talk about women empowerment, we talk about women being able to make their own decisions..they weren't dragged by force to the mayor/albeit/etc...they are able to say no...some women unfortunately for you find it an easy to get out of poverty, they will sit their azz all day long or shopping all day long to cut short..women are their own problem(if that's even a problem) and are the solution...let them b ..eh eh I want to think the dude is well known in his country so they all know he's already married..but why do they keep saying yes? Yet you want to put the blame on the man...are u a man? Because only dumb women are always blaming men

1) why do you wear a weave/etc? because black men love women with long hair

2) why do you bleach? Because black men love light skinned girls.

3) why are you in polygamy, because black men can't have one woman.

4)why are you angry and bitter? Because black men love white women

Etc jeez give us a break and man up and Learn to assume your decisions...we are in the era of Mrs independent aka strong black woman
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 5:45am On May 22, 2013
So she became an activist because she refused to become his wife? What bullshit! If you dumped the man, why don't you continue living in peace and let the king be instead of acting like a jealous ex-wife.

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Deiok(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2013
wink na wah ooh.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 6:11am On May 22, 2013
This woman talks a bit too much..Why would she snitch on her aunt who facilitated her escape from Swaziland?.

I think she is lying.She doesnt want to go back home,she is scared of being deported.

She might be having immigration issues after years of hide and seek with the UK border agency.

If she is really telling the truth,then she shouldnt have mentioned her aunt's role in her escape cos the kings body guards might pay the poor woman a surprise visit and accuse her of 'other' crimes.

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Ashmark(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2013
I love ds trend...www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 6:21am On May 22, 2013
chick is just looking for asylum jare - you want to tell me she is still a virgin?

is it not to tell king cherry has popped long ago?

with all the chicks in swaziland available to the man, you think he will remember some girl he saw at a dance 7 years ago?

abegi.

why would the girl's 'sophisticated' mother even put he in a reed dance in the first place?

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Arcard(m): 6:25am On May 22, 2013
gbosaa: This woman talks a bit too much..Why would she snitch on her aunt who facilitated her escape from Swaziland?.

I think she is lying.She doesnt want to go back home,she is scared of being deported.

She might be having immigration issues after years of hide and seek with the UK border agency.

If she is really telling the truth,then she shouldnt have mentioned her aunt's role in her escape cos the kings body guards might pay the poor woman a surprise visit and accuse her of 'other' crimes.
u hav a point thre, buh guy hw i fit b a king of a country am dyin hard to b thre king.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by ifyalways(f): 6:33am On May 22, 2013
Disappointed.

I thought it was our own virgin Onila that is being pursued by the King.@ Onila,can you refuse the king if he looks your way? cheesy
#teamvirgin#

3 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by mavtrevor(m): 6:38am On May 22, 2013
Seriously what does this guy want from all the ladies? na whao.....
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by supaeagles(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2013
Reading about such a dispicable ruler & backward system makes me grateful for what we have in Naija !
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Kceezie: 7:05am On May 22, 2013
u wan kill hausa people abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.