Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims (40697 Views)

Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) / Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by sexlover: 1:21pm On May 22, 2013
The girl fine well, well...I no blame the randy King... grin cheesy
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

You a clown. who is lusting after her? she wants to stay in UK and that part of her plan. Lie that your life is in danger in your own country and people will listen
you are a bigger commedian.what kind of stewpeed excuse is that.if that is the case,all christians in northern nigeria should have used boko haram insurgencies an excuse to run to america and britain.very ridiculous human being cheesy
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Skywalker5(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2013
kulyie: if her story is not true,the u.k government will not have allowed her acess into their country talkless of enjoying their facilities because i am sure they too must have done their investigation and discovered it was true

Na, she did not come into the country with that story. her visa has expired that why she is saying all this. Read below

Last month, she was arrested and taken to an immigration detention centre after 18 months of reporting weekly to the authorities.

Thats for people whose visa has expired and are waiting to be deported

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Skywalker5(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2013
kulyie: you are a bigger commedian.what kind of stewpeed excuse is that.if that is the case,all christians in northern nigeria should have given that as an excuse to run to america and britain.very ridiculous human being cheesy

whatever dude. Go self-service somewhere else. you know how many naija dey asylums claiming the same story?
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

whatever dude. Go self-service somewhere else
depraved pervert cheesy so thats what you do,thats why you can suggest that to another person.sorry to burst your bubble,i dont have a tail between my legs. cheesy

its really funny how some men on nairaland masturbate,smh cheesy
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Skywalker5(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2013
kulyie: depraved pervert cheesy so thats what you do,thats why you can suggest that to another person.sorry to burst your bubble,i dont have a tail between my legs. cheesy

its really funny how some men on nairaland masturbate,smh cheesy

lol. i forgot you a local champion here. enjoy your reign
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

Na, she did not come into the country with that story. her visa has expired that why she is saying all this. Read below

Last month, she was arrested and taken to an immigration detention centre after 18 months of reporting weekly to the authorities.

Thats for people whose visa has expired and are waiting to be deported
if her excuse is true,they will leave her and like i said earlier,a 15 year old cannot lie against an old pervert,if he has not wooed her before.there is no smoke without fire
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

lol. i forgot you a local champion here. enjoy your reign
hahahaha while you are a local president in your village cheesy cheesycheesy skywalker the masturbator,keep enjoying what you do cheesy local champion ko,international champion ni :/

paedophile,pervert c,um masturbator cheesy
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by mistiff007(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2013
kulyie: biko meshionu.how can a girl lie on something as serious as that when we all know he lacks self control when it comes to amassing of women.biko try and think before you type not the other way round
Need I say more? Her action emerged after the expiration of her visa and later was arrested.Please watch "UK Border patrol" on you-tube,its packed full of asylum seekers.

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 22, 2013
nadia_SA: it means 'they talk talk' y u choose that word out of the whole sentence i said

Thanks. Thats the name of my friend.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by olanyte: 2:20pm On May 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I think its high time they abolish polygamy.
Ode is that the solution?

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 22, 2013
kulyie: if her excuse is true,they will leave her and like i said earlier,a 15 year old cannot lie against an old pervert,if he has not wooed her before.there is no smoke without fire

Why are you arguing blindly after the guy gave you FACTS and showed you all the holes in the girl's stupid story? That's the problem with black women - you lot sleep, facing the same direction and most of you are very selfish.

I still don't see any reason why this girl should disrespect her own culture and soil the name of the king - just to claim asylum. It's mindless and problematic.

3 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 22, 2013
J12:

Thanks. Thats the name of my friend.
ok his name Bayakhuluma wow first time hearin that name
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by KingMswati: 3:02pm On May 22, 2013
She can run as far as she wants and I'll still poke that.
Admin, I expect the thread to be closed by now.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 22, 2013
nadia_SA: ok his name Bayakhuluma wow first time hearin that name

Lol. Now you know
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by nkemKalu: 3:35pm On May 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I think its high time they abolish polygamy.
ABOLISH WHAT?......NOT UNTIL I FINISH MARRYING MY 18TH WIFE. ONLY POOR MEN AND SELFISH WOMEN WOULD MAKE THIS KIND OF COMMENT
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 22, 2013
King Mswati: She can run as far as she wants and I'll still poke that.
Admin, I EXPECT THE THREAD TO BE CLOSED BY NOW.
the capitalized is the only thing you said that makes sense
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 22, 2013
shymexx:

Why are you arguing blindly after the guy gave you FACTS and showed you all the holes in the girl's stupid story? That's the problem with black women - you lot sleep, facing the same direction and most of you are very selfish.

I still don't see any reason why this girl should disrespect her own culture and soil the name of the king - just to claim asylum. It's mindless and problematic.

i should be asking you that same question
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Skywalker5(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2013
shymexx:

She is desperate to stay in UK. Loads of stories about craps like this in the UK. Maybe if most of the people defending her do watch UK border agency, they will understand
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 22, 2013
kulyie: dont mind him.some people cant be objective,they have to be sentimental in everything,worsestill arguing blindly without facts
and what/where are your facts? Idiat
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: stop being idiotic these women don't have the same gender equality rights like other women in SADC countries do. If he makes a choice he gets wat he wants, these women can't object...the only option out is seeking refugee in a foreign land. Imagine ur own daughter having to be emancipated and sent off to a foreign land at 15 simply because some greedy man wants to get into her kitten to satisfy his selfish needs... Again i ask u where is the prductivity in that knd of behaviour? U dont know sh*t about the Swaziland legal position with regards to gender equality angry
You are a moronic and dumb azz , as I have already said, I don't argue with suppositions or to please your lots.an average girl like this one Smh, with all the girls ready to marry him someone wants to make us think the king is after that ugly airhead.lmao

Anyway if you knew how to read and weren't biased because she is a woman like you , you would have noticed that she is facing deportation, hence her make up story.

Ps: it is a known fact that women cant b objective and call a spade a spade ,esp when one of them is involved

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
You are a moronic and dumb azz , as I have already said, I don't argue with suppositions or to please your lots.an average girl like this one Smh, with all the girls ready to marry him someone wants to make us think the king is after that ugly airhead.lmao

Anyway if you knew how to read and weren't biased because she is a woman like you , you would have noticed that she is facing deportation, hence her make up story.

Ps: it is a known fact that women cant b objective and call a spade a spade ,esp when one of them is involved
if I'm a dumb azz then I'm defintely sure that there isn't a particular name for pple with ur level of stupidity...unlike you I have actually had a conversation with a Swati and I have learnt more from watching Channel Swazi. Unlike ur ignorant sexist self
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by sweetgala(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2013
The girl fine. Daz'all you'll hear from me
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if I'm a dumb azz then I'm defintely sure that there isn't a particular name for pple with ur level of stupidity...unlike you I have actually had a conversation with a Swati and I have learnt more from watching Channel Swazi. Unlike ur ignorant sexist self
get lost Dumbo.....sexist this sexist that, fcking crackhead, so because you talked with someone from that country , that means in this particular case she was forced......lmao, I laugh @ it ignorance..bring me tangible facts or shut your trp forever and stop displaying your hate for men
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: get lost Dumbo.....sexist this sexist that, fcking crackhead, so because you talked with someone from that country , that means in this particular case she was forced......lmao, I laugh @ it ignorance..bring me tangible facts or shut your trp forever and stop exposing your hate for men
u really are pathetic though undecided
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u really are pathetic though undecided
so are u airhead
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so are u airhead
so channel swazi broadcasts what's contrary to their culture too undecided
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 22, 2013
50calibre:

Sure thing! It's all a cooked up story to gain assylum. King of Swaziland is a very rich dude, I'm sure most african women are willing to be enslaved by him.
you really have a Warped way of reasoning.
If you're not married(which is most likely)
My heart goes out to the unlucky female who ends upas your wife/slave.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: so channel swazi broadcasts what's contrary to their culture too undecided
name of the documentary so I can check it online , Sinon oust du vent....
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 22, 2013
I really hate to say this.but from careful observation and study,it seems a large percentage of men are just selfish prigs who won't stop at anything to get anything they want.especially punny.it's a sad fact that many of them are our brothers and fathers.and I cannot help but wonder where this behaviour originated from.I've heard a million times that man is polygamous in nature. To analyze that.what can one really say?
That men just have to keep bleeping?else they'll die?or this it mean their urge for assorted punny is so great that something terrible will happen if they keep to one woman?
Or will they just accept the plain fact that they are selfish and cannot pass a chance at intimate pleasure no matter who gets hurt in the proccess?
I'm just wondering. I could be wrong though.what I just need is a logical explanation from a sane guy as to the reason why self control is a major issue to them
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 22, 2013
^^ another dumb azz , do they rape those women , abeg close your legs and learn how to say no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets / Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her / Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.