Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! (3761 Views)

Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / ACF, Yakasai Hit Mark Over Comment About Northern Leaders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2013
I don't know where to post this, so the mods can move this to the appropriate room....

And please, I am not a bigot, just stating the bitter truth here...

Vice President -North.
**Senate President -North.
**Speaker House of Reps - North.
**PDP National Chairman - North.
**Head of Service - North.
**INEC Chairman - North.
**Inspector General of Police - North.
**CBN Governor - North.
**Chief Justice of federation - North.
**President Court of Appeal - North.
**EFCC Chairman - North.
**President Federal high court - North.
**National Security Adviser - North.
**Chief of Defense Staff - North.
**Controller, Customs Service - North.
**Controller Prison Services - North.
**Richest man in Africa - North.
**85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
**80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
**99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
**Boko Haram - North.
Тнє Police Accademy ---------- North
Тнє Military School ---------- North
Тнє Defence Accademy ------- North
Тнє Military Ammunition Supplies Depo---- North
Maritime HQ --------------- --- North
Military Tactical Commands ---------- North
Aerospace Unit --------------- North
Military Training Bases ------ North
CBN,NNPC and even тнє Federal Territory -- North

Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.

Now ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners

Hmmm....
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by abaaynla(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2013
There problem is laziness.

1 Like

Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2013
abaaynla: There problem is laziness.

laziness, hmmmmm, i dont think so ooo, cos northerners are always active, you always see them as labourers, truck drivers, soldies, etc.....

i believe their poblem is more than that!!!!!
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by enm(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2013
the northern leaders and the youth who are so lazy to think twice thoroughly before jumping into conclusion.
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by osaroodion(m): 3:08am On May 20, 2013
rebellion is their problem. A group of ungrateful ignorant people
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by ChimaAdeoye: 3:43am On May 20, 2013
abaaynla: There problem is laziness.

[b]Northerners aren't lazy at all, they just had the worst visionless leaders in Nigeria after the death of Sarduana.Regrettably, the greedy northern leaders neglected the wisdom of the Sarduana who concentrated on agriculture for the zone.The north has resources which other regions can only dream about - "LARGE ARABLE LAND" which have been abandoned to chase elusive oil wells in faraway regions.

The richest states in America such as California,Texas,Iowa,Ohio,New Jersey are America's bread baskets too.Indeed,the oil producing states of America such as Louisiana and Mississippi are amongst America's poorest states! Northern Nigeria could easily have been the richest part of Nigeria,if they had followed the Late Sarduana's strategy of quadrupling agricultural production from the northern region every year. The problem is over dependence on resources of other regions in far-away places,rather than developing your own resources in agricultural production.

If northern leaders concentrate today on agriculture,they will produce enough food to feed the entire African continent and make the north the richest place in Nigeria again. But,it is easier to fight for oil dichotomy and deceive their people that the more oil money they can corner via unscrupulous means,the better for the region. Very very unfortunate mindset.[/b]

7 Likes

Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by badmeat(m): 4:55am On May 20, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

[b]Northerners aren't lazy at all, they just had the worst visionless leaders in Nigeria after the death of Sarduana.Regrettably, the greedy northern leaders neglected the wisdom of the Sarduana who concentrated on agriculture for the zone.The north has resources which other regions can only dream about - "LARGE ARABLE LAND" which have been abandoned to chase elusive oil wells in faraway regions.

The richest states in America such as California,Texas,Iowa,Ohio,New Jersey are America's bread baskets too.Indeed,the oil producing states of America such as Louisiana and Mississippi are amongst America's poorest states! Northern Nigeria could easily have been the richest part of Nigeria,if they had followed the Late Sarduana's strategy of quadrupling agricultural production from the northern region every year. The problem is over dependence on resources of other regions in far-away places,rather than developing your own resources in agricultural production.

If northern leaders concentrate today on agriculture,they will produce enough food to feed the entire African continent and make the north the richest place in Nigeria again. But,it is easier to fight for oil dichotomy and deceive their people that the more oil money they can corner via unscrupulous means,the better for the region. Very very unfortunate mindset.[/b]
guy my take on it exactly!I owe u a bottle of henny

1 Like

Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Bobandgreat: 5:31am On May 20, 2013
Their problems are just two things:

1. Islam
2. Fulani.

1 Like

Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 6:47am On May 20, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

God bless you for this wonderful post!!!!
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2013
Bobandgreat: Their problems are just two things:

1. Islam
2. Fulani.

Fulani Well I can't say.....

But islam I totally disagree, cos there are also muslims in the south-west (yoruba), why can't we also form our own group and shoot ourselves to death?? Christians greet muslims and smile, we don't even quarrel with each other, talkless of fighting!!!

And if you haven't forgotten, the north once used to be a peaceful region.... Circumstances just rolled in, and then......
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by pomporiking: 6:54am On May 20, 2013
I think its their religion which promotes illiteracy
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 6:58am On May 20, 2013
pompori king: I think its their religion which promotes illiteracy

Wooooow, plss quote your source ooo!!!

Islam does not promote illiteracy, if it did, I won't be here!!!
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by whatzbyafria(m): 7:53am On May 20, 2013
Lagusta:

Wooooow, plss quote your source ooo!!!

Islam does not promote illiteracy, if it did, I won't be here!!!
how do you deal with all the insults you get as a result of been a Muslim? sad sad by the way you seem like someone who is nice. smiley smiley
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by sakaguchi(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2013
Lagusta:

Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria...

Hmmm....

I don't know when those statistics was compiled and also, the richest state in the country from veritable figures is NIGER STATE which is in the north. Poverty is immanent in all parts of the country and all these political office holders you highlighted are for 3 Geo-political zones I.e NE, NW, and MB.
During Yar'adua's time, many political office holders came from the SS, SW and SE.
And also sir @Lagusta, I would like to know how to write USMLE at 400L, don't know if you may help with advice.
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2013
whatzbyafria?:

how do you deal with all the insults you get as a result of been a Muslim? sad sad by the way you seem like someone who is nice. smiley smiley

grin grin grin

I deal with FACTS, cos knowledge is the ultimate power, not bombs and killings....

Look at it this way, if muslims were really violent, then why didn't ALL muslims from all corners of the federation join in this so-called "jihad?"

If you really look from an angle, you'll see that this terrorism is more concentrated in some regions e.g iraq, afghanistan, and our very-own borno state, but other muslims from india, USA, france, even saudi-arabia don't join in the terror....

Muslims are naturally peace-loving, if you really get close to us!!!

And I hope I'm not derailing this thread.....
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2013
sakaguchi:

I don't know when those statistics was compiled and also, the richest state in the country from veritable figures is NIGER STATE which is in the north. Poverty is immanent in all parts of the country and all these political office holders you highlighted are for 3 Geo-political zones I.e NE, NW, and MB.
During Yar'adua's time, many political office holders came from the SS, SW and SE.
And also sir @Lagusta, I would like to know how to write USMLE at 400L, don't know if you may help with advice.
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2013
sakaguchi:

Good!!! Niger state is the richest abi

Okay, let's even assume it is the richest (which I am heavily doubting) but go there, I'm sure its not developed at all, it may still look like a village, maybe the capital may just be a mini-town, comparable to ikorodu in lagos....

What we're just trying to say is there are a lot of rich northerners, why aren't the resources evenly distributed You rarely find a yoruba or igbo beggar, why only hausas??

And for the USMLE, I'll refer you to my thread for medical students... Sorry...
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On May 20, 2013
Lagusta:

grin grin grin

I deal with FACTS, cos knowledge is the ultimate power, not bombs and killings....

Look at it this way, if muslims were really violent, then why didn't ALL muslims from all corners of the federation join in this so-called "jihad?"

If you really look from an angle, you'll see that this terrorism is more concentrated in some regions e.g iraq, afghanistan, and our very-own borno state, but other muslims from india, USA, france, even saudi-arabia don't join in the terror....

on what proof are you making such sterotype? Majority of muslims are babaric, sturborn and wicked. and mind you, why would your religion even think of JIHAD you see? its your religion that is confusing many muslims here. mohammed was a war lord? I hope am right? even your first father ishmeal was a wild hunter, a disobidient and sturborn child? am i right? that also confused islams to thinkn violence is good. I have muslim friends alot, we love each other and we never talk abt religious issues but let me tell you. it is the legacy of your religious forefathers that is causing these terror and confusions. Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by ebamma(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2013
The problem with the north is lack of family planning, a northern yam seller i know has three wives and 20 children, he can't afford to send them to school, so many of his young kids are sent to almajiri schools, this scenario applies to majority of northern muslims, if the north is to develop, the will have to try the chinese one child policy model

1 Like

Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On May 20, 2013
[quote
author=ebamma]The problem with the north is lack of family planning, a
northern yam seller i know has three wives and 20 children, he can't
afford to send them to school, so many of his young kids are sent to
almajiri schools, this scenario applies to majority of northern
muslims, if the north is to develop, the will have to try the chinese
one child policy model[/quote]

china? one child policy model? hmmmm, not a bad idea, one might say they will lack military men but, war these days don't depend on number of men but on number of war gadgets
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by ihimami: 1:05pm On May 20, 2013
OliverPin: on what proof are you making such sterotype? Majority of muslims are babaric, sturborn and wicked. and mind you, why would your religion even think of JIHAD you see? its your religion that is confusing many muslims here. mohammed was a war lord? I hope am right? even your first father ishmeal was a wild hunter, a disobidient and sturborn child? am i right? that also confused islams to thinkn violence is good. I have muslim friends alot, we love each other and we never talk abt religious issues but let me tell you. it is the legacy of your religious forefathers that is causing these terror and confusions. Thank you

My dear, I don't know how old you are, you don't seems to make sense by saying you have Muslims friends who are nice and you love each but at the same time you concluded that Muslims are barbaric. I think your formed general judgment may be as a result of brainwashed and bigotry which I have noticed from some of you in this forum. I am positively sure your Muslim friends do not harbor this ill feeling towards you and they are ignorant of your hatred towards their faith. My candid advice is for you to ask your Muslims friends to educate you a little about their faith and express your misgivings about the faith rather than be carried away by now fashionable bashing of Islam and Muslims which are mostly out of ignorant. Peace.

3 Likes

Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 20, 2013
ihimami:

My dear, I don't know how old you are, you don't seems to make sense by saying you have Muslims friends who are nice and you love each but at the same time you concluded that Muslims are barbaric. I think your formed general judgment may be as a result of brainwashed and bigotry which I have noticed from some of you in this forum. I am positively sure your Muslim friends do not harbor this ill feeling towards you and they are ignorant of your hatred towards their faith. My candid advice is for you to ask your Muslims friends to educate you a little about their faith and express your misgivings about the faith rather than be carried away by now fashionable bashing of Islam and Muslims which are mostly out of ignorant. Peace.
Stereotyping. Check your dictionary pls or let me help you out. E.G Nigeria is tagged "A bad country" does not mean everyone in it is bad. Now, do you get my point? meanwhile, talkn about the BOLDED. have you been living in pluto? you know how many islamic groups causing chaos all around the world all in the name of fighting for their allah? pls dont even let me modify again self. no use
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2013
OliverPin: Stereotyping. Check your dictionary pls or let me help you out. E.G Nigeria is tagged "A bad country" does not mean everyone in it is bad. Now, do you get my point? meanwhile, talkn about the BOLDED. have you been living in pluto? you know how many islamic groups causing chaos all around the world all in the name of fighting for their allah? pls dont even let me modify again self. no use

i knew this would turn into a religious arguement, but do i have a choice??

you said our beloved prophet is a war-lord, i laugh in swahili!!! now tell me, how would you feel when you were tormented in your own home, you moved away from there, went to another land where you were accepted whole-heartedly, yet those guyz that made you migrate still wanted to finish you where you are

hmmm, in fact, the prophet still did not want to fight!!! it was his uncle Hamzah that persuaded him to fight, then the commandment of God was revealed to him.....

and wait, did he even fight christians? no, only the idol worshippers that desecrated the holy land with their idols and rituals, and how many did he kill, only one person out of self defense.....

so please, how is he a war lord!!! i need facts please
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:38pm On May 20, 2013
Lagusta: I don't know where to post this, so the mods can move this to the appropriate room....

And please, I am not a bigot, just stating the bitter truth here...

Vice President -North.
**Senate President -North.
**Speaker House of Reps - North.
**PDP National Chairman - North.
**Head of Service - North.
**INEC Chairman - North.
**Inspector General of Police - North.
**CBN Governor - North.
**Chief Justice of federation - North.
**President Court of Appeal - North.
**EFCC Chairman - North.
**President Federal high court - North.
**National Security Adviser - North.
**Chief of Defense Staff - North.
**Controller, Customs Service - North.
**Controller Prison Services - North.
**Richest man in Africa - North.
**Boko Haram - North.
Тнє Police Accademy ---------- North
Тнє Military School ---------- North
Тнє Defence Accademy ------- North
Тнє Military Ammunition Supplies Depo---- North
Maritime HQ --------------- --- North
Military Tactical Commands ---------- North
Aerospace Unit --------------- North
Military Training Bases ------ North
CBN,NNPC and even тнє Federal Territory -- North

Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.

Now ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners

Hmmm....

hahahahaha! Hilarious!

Op, their problem is greed and wickedness, both poor and rich.
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:51pm On May 20, 2013
The poor are wicked with taking the life of innocent people both women and children and greedy becos they did not take the life of their loved ones.

Their elites are wicked becos they keep all that money and send their children to school abroad but call western education haram. They want to keep their entire northern population in a state of servitude forever. Wicked and Greedy.

Apart from the yorubas, Southern and middle-belters are not going to accept this treatment from the Northern Elites, as u can see they already have the richest man in Africa and one of the richest in the world while the entire north is in abject poverty.

If Nigerians don't sit up they will enslave everbody.
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by sakaguchi(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2013
Lagusta:

...and how many did he kill, only one person out of self defense.....
Hmm
You are not doing a very good defense here, so he killed.
Another question, are his friends and followers killers? Because there is a saying that show me your friends and ...
Rather than the killer, I will rather follow Budha who never took a soul.
If the prophet has killed before, then I think I know who Moslems emulate.

1 Like

Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2013
Lagusta:

i knew this would turn into a religious arguement, but do i have a choice??

you said our beloved prophet is a war-lord, i laugh in swahili!!! now tell me, how would you feel when you were tormented in your own home, you moved away from there, went to another land where you were accepted whole-heartedly, yet those guyz that made you migrate still wanted to finish you where you are

hmmm, in fact, the prophet still did not want to fight!!! it was his uncle Hamzah that persuaded him to fight, then the commandment of God was revealed to him.....

and wait, did he even fight christians? no, only the idol worshippers that desecrated the holy land with their idols and rituals, and how many did he kill, only one person out of self defense.....

so please, how is he a war lord!!! i need facts please
Oh so he killed, well, my Jesus killed no one. he only preached and prayed the dead back to life. and to top it up, just because he killed that makes killing not a sin abi? Does that explains why you have so many groups who think killing solves your religious approach. Come to think of it, why would boko haram want to force a religious state? is it by force? and if you must preach your religion why not do with talkn to people but no. your people kill and say allah is happy they are doing his work. My point is that in your Quest to spread your so called Good religion, your efforts has lead to more bloodshed rather than peace in the last 20yrs all around the world. Quote me wrong pls.
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by rosebowl01(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2013
That is a bloody lie! Majority of 911 bombers are from Saudi Arabia. Muslims in USA, UK, Germany and other western countries are constantly apprehended trying to blow up facilities like Train, Plane etc. Muslims in Northern Nigeria always attack and massacre other Nigerians at the silliest of excuses. Muslims in the SW know that they are mixed with Christians and others, hence, it'll be disastrous if they try to follow the violent route of their brothers. So stop lying. You can't fool everybody all the time.

Lagusta:

grin grin grin

Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by sakaguchi(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2013
The problem with the North is with the role models they take
Below are the least of good role models who never took a life:
Budha
Mahatma Gandhi
Jesus Christ
Martin Luther King jnr etc

Now, below are some proven life snuffers
Adolf Hitler
Uthmaan Dan Fodio
Mohammed (SAW)
Abubakar Shekau etc

They should learn to choose their role models wisely, then they will develop.
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Goldmind1(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2013
Gbam!
Lagusta:

God bless you for this wonderful post!!!!
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Goldmind1(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2013
Gbam!
Chima_Adeoye:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting / 5 Most English Inclined States In Nigeria / Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.