Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve (1170 Views)

Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? / 32 Signs That A Guy Is Not The One For You Based On Past Experience / What Experience Has Love Thought U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by eyescue(m): 12:16am On May 20, 2013
Please don't HATE me till you DATE me, in other word don't find it easy to criticise me. Am only a young man living a normal life like evry other normal person. I was so much brought up to believe in love by my mom, and on my own i tried so much to live virtually all my teenage life threading on that path of BELIEVING IN LOVE. But the bad thing about it is that i never had a good story to tell about my love life. Why.......almost all the beautiful girls i had known in my life are materialistic. And my question is, does it mean that cannot truely love a man for just the way he is and not for other material things or simply help him make it in life because, biblically women are our helper. Please someone should help me because am really starving of the right soulmate, someone i can call mine. Please i need your candid advice. Thanks.
Waiting....
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by eyescue(m): 12:33am On May 20, 2013
Nobody is talking, why? I need your advice please.....
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by 190theclown: 12:44am On May 20, 2013
rolls wheelbarrow across thread angry angry
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by Nobody: 3:14am On May 20, 2013
eyescue: Please don't HATE me till you DATE me, in other word don't find it easy to criticise me. Am only a young man living a normal life like evry other normal person. I was so much brought up to believe in love by my mom, and on my own i tried so much to live virtually all my teenage life threading on that path of BELIEVING IN LOVE. But the bad thing about it is that i never had a good story to tell about my love life. Why.......almost all the beautiful girls i had known in my life are materialistic. And my question is, does it mean that cannot truely love a man for just the way he is and not for other material things or simply help him make it in life because, biblically women are our helper. Please someone should help me because am really starving of the right soulmate, someone i can call mine. Please i need your candid advice. Thanks.
Waiting....

[size=13pt]Be patient. If finding love or a compatible partner was simple, then most people would be happily married/dating. It's normal for people to have to date other people unsuccessfully before finding his or her match. The woman of your dreams exists. She simply hasn't crossed your path yet.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by tpia5: 4:56am On May 20, 2013
hmm, tough one.
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by eyescue(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Be patient. If finding love or a compatible partner was simple, then most people would be happily married/dating. It's normal for people to have to date other people unsuccessfully before finding his or her match. The woman of your dreams exists. She simply hasn't crossed your path yet.[/size]
Thanks to you @ ogugua. Indeed you are living to to your name. if i can guess well, your name simply means comforter and indeed if feel so much comfortered with your candid words. you know why? Your words have just boosted my immune of patience. If waiting is all it takes, please God help me am good to go because i cant just imagine living with someone who has no true love for me. Once again, thank you ogugua.

1 Like

Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by Nobody: 9:33am On May 20, 2013
eyescue: Thanks to you @ ogugua. Indeed you are living to to your name. if i can guess well, your name simply means comforter and indeed if feel so much comfortered with your candid words. you know why? Your words have just boosted my immune of patience. If waiting is all it takes, please God help me am good to go because i cant just imagine living with someone who has no true love for me. Once again, thank you ogugua.

[size=13pt]Yes, that's the meaning, and you're welcome. smiley

As much as people like to talk about today's Nigerian women and how they depreciate themselves, the truth is that the situation was the same during our parents' times. My dad had his own frustrations with girls who weren't up to his standards, until he met my mother. And even with meeting my mom, it took him months just to get her attention. She didn't agree to go on a date with him until six months of him asking her almost every week. The moral is, if you truly want something, then you can surely wait for it. Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet.[/size]
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by eyescue(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yes, that's the meaning, and you're welcome. smiley

As much as people like to talk about today's Nigerian women and how they depreciate themselves, the truth is that the situation was the same during our parents' times. My dad had his own frustrations with girls who weren't up to his standards, until he met my mother. And even with meeting my mom, it took him months just to get her attention. She didn't agree to go on a date with him until six months of him asking her almost every week. The moral is, if you truly want something, then you can surely wait for it. Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet.[/size]
Wow! Thats a nice briefing. But wait dear who told you this because i know that about 80% of our parents dont really relate with their children. True i envy such kids that have a good parents-kids relationship. Well back to the matter arising....lol...well nothing good comes easy. Evrything good especially when it comes to relationship is worth waiting for, i think. And to the meaning of your name, mine is ifeanyichukwu, thats my own igbo name.....now you are smiling. Yeah am an igbo and that how i knew the meaning of your name. Once more thanks.
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by dmcdad: 11:23am On May 20, 2013
Well... Its like that everywhere bruv. Its not just you buh every other person faces the same fate. The thing is for you to just be cool and keep your fingers crossed. Getting a girl to truly love and care about you for you is never a do-or-die affair..

What I would say is for you to just be you and try as much as you can to be the best of who you are. Try not to do anything in the hopes of pleasing someone, but do everything very well cause that's how it should be. I believe if u play right and focus your energies in enriching yourself in all spheres of life, in due time you would definitely find the right one for you.

One thing that is worth highlighting is the fact that you shouldn't carry it on your need, if u know what I mean... Just be yourself and be focus, with time you will see a beautiful and loving girl that is capable of giving out real and unconditional love. No matter how bad things are seemingly becoming, that is not to say there ain't good people available anymore.

Just be cool. Its worth praying for also, you know....

1 Like

Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by MrsMango(f): 1:14pm On May 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
rolls wheelbarrow across thread angry angry

Pls pardon my curiosity, do you push wheelbarrow in real life? undecided
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by eyescue(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2013
dmcdad: Well... Its like that everywhere bruv. Its not just you bug every other person faces the same fate. The thing is for you to just be cool and keep your fingers crossed. Getting a girl to truly love and care about you for you is never a do-or-die affair..

What I would say is for you to just be you and try as much as you can to be the best of who you are. Try not to do anything in the hopes of pleasing someone, but do everything very well cause that's how it should be. I believe if u play right and focus your energies in enriching yourself in all spheres of life, in due time you would definitely find the right one for you.

One thing that is worth highlighting is the fact that you shouldn't carry it on your need, if u know what I mean... Just be yourself and be focus, with time you will see a beautiful and loving girl that is capable of giving out real and unconditional love. No matter how bad things are seemingly becoming, that is not to say there ain't good people available anymore.

Just be cool. Its worth praying for also, you know....
Indeed you deserve a very big thank you. thanks man!
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by Nobody: 6:11am On May 21, 2013
eyescue: Wow! Thats a nice briefing. But wait dear who told you this because i know that about 80% of our parents dont really relate with their children. True i envy such kids that have a good parents-kids relationship. Well back to the matter arising....lol...well nothing good comes easy. Evrything good especially when it comes to relationship is worth waiting for, i think. And to the meaning of your name, mine is ifeanyichukwu, thats my own igbo name.....now you are smiling. Yeah am an igbo and that how i knew the meaning of your name. Once more thanks.

[size=13pt]Lol. My parents relate with my siblings and I very much. They've both told us the story so many times and always have a laugh about it, which is nice.

You're right. Everything good is worth waiting for, so you too should be patient. smiley

Nno Ifeanyi. And I know you're Igbo. If anyone knows the meaning of Ogugua, it's an Igbo lol. The name isn't too common.[/size]
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by Nobody: 6:26am On May 21, 2013
U want to be with a woman because of the way she looks and how good u would look when u show her off, yet u want her to be with u for who u are... If u don't stop using these women to boost ur on ego wat makes u think she doesn't have the right to use ur pocket to boost her wallet too?
If u go for a woman for the right reasons, u will always end up with the right one
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by eyescue(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: U want to be with a woman because of the way she looks and how good u would look when u show her off, yet u want her to be with u for who u are... If u don't stop using these women to boost ur on ego wat makes u think she doesn't have the right to use ur pocket to boost her wallet too?
If u go for a woman for the right reasons, u will always end up with the right one
By there fruit you shall know them.....
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by Nobody: 11:30am On May 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: U want to be with a woman because of the way she looks and how good u would look when u show her off, yet u want her to be with u for who u are... If u don't stop using these women to boost ur on ego wat makes u think she doesn't have the right to use ur pocket to boost her wallet too?
100000likes. sometimes we men are the cause of our problem. If you like a flashy girl, you too need to be flashy. is a simple law of nature!!!
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by Nobody: 11:33am On May 21, 2013
eyescue: By there fruit you shall know them.....
your response was bias. she gave a balance comment. if you are choosing, a woman also have the right to be choosing. At the end she may be lucky and you may be lucky to ahieve your dreams. so also it may backfire both. though i believe it is more risky for a woman to be too choosing.
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by Nobody: 11:38am On May 21, 2013
eyescue: By there fruit you shall know them.....
i only spoke the truth...but if u like keep going for the wrong reasons and we will see if it will take u anywhere
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by shizzle11(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2013
^lol
@op, such is the norm 2day in naija. Girls have made 'love' to look like its stewpid or foolish for one to have or feel it inside of him due to their unfurtunate materialistic nature. You just have to live with it and pray the right woman crosses your path. Good luck
Re: Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve by Princesszoe: 2:55pm On May 21, 2013
Mondi-cheeks that is a wise advise. The guy should stop focusing on outer beauty but inner beauty. Meanwhile as he is trying to find a good and discipline lady, he too should build those traits because he will attract his like. The negative charge in him will attract the negative in another lady thereby confusing him to think that he has found the best woman of his life. Unfortunately, that is what a lot of people now call love which invariably leads to crisis in marriage. @ op be a God fearing and morally packaged man in order to attract one. Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? / My Genotype Issue "AS" / Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.