Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,497 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". (7652 Views)

New Music: Lil Kesh Ft. Patoranking - Is It Because I Love You / Anybody Got Ryan T - If Na Love You Want? / Akon, You Already Know I Want To Love You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Ivynwa(f): 3:21am On May 21, 2013
jidegirl12: Awwww *squeals* grin Ivy I like the beats. My hubby liked the beats too.

Baby oyefunu aya oh grin

I love it! Congrats girl.

Oh Baby, thanks very much. I wish you can understand all that Igbo in the song so that you can be luring your husband to sleep singing to him "Ihunanya anyi ga adigide digide digide digide ebighi ebi (Our love will be forever and ever, forever and ever and ever) " grin

lernah: Arbeg do release d song

grin

Manweysabi: Nice one dear... just keep on keeping on, you'll get there!

Thanks friend.

mobuch:
Toto dike sings better than this. Urrgh

Great Lion Mobuch, you dey vex for your sister? You can go ahead and cheer Tonto Dike up a bit because una too finish am when she released her single.grin

speedyboi: What is this? angry angry angry angry embarassed. Sorry girl; If i should comment on this song lipsrsealed, you won't like me again......so i'll pass smiley

Abeg jump and pass quickly quickly. Hahaha.

biolabee: i love d beats,, dont understand some of the lyrics.. a collabo with a rapper will be cool at 2.40
i love the chant type like u r crying for ur lost heart

Thanks Biola, No I wasn't crying over any lost heart/love. I was at work working the night shift in my place of work and in the quiet the beginning of the first verse came. I wrote it down and progressed from there. Some of the tunes even came while I was walking. Inspiration is an amazing thing indeed.

phoinix: Nice beats, nice voice, I love it.

smiley smiley smiley "ifu n'aniya anyi gha adigide oooh" smiley smiley smiley

See me as I dey dance ,huh, Ivysweet u rock!!!

A-w-w-w, Thanks. Glad it appealed to you.

CFCfan: The song overall was nice.

As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day. So, u may be the next music star from Naija.

Thanks CFC
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 3:31am On May 21, 2013
^^
You're welcome. Ifunanya di' mkpa.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Ivynwa(f): 3:38am On May 21, 2013
martyns303: me and my lil sis rocking the jam. nice beat and I can feel the bass.

Happy to hear that you felt the baseline. I was thinking that it went lost during conversion to mp3 and uploading in the net. Glad you like it.

Mzsolex: U got goiter?, re-do it and be more audible... Nyc beat tho.

Thanks

ejifranks: Nice concept...Loving the way you did the song in the native tongue....you have to work on your voicing, its kinda faraway and the lyrics are not audible enough....just a little energy and depth would do the trick...and practice practice, practice.... perfect this your game cause i see you going places.... Na Me TnE dey talk soooo....

I appreciate your criticism.

stillwater: I listened to it twice.
The first time I felt the voice and sound reminded me of songs in the 'sweet mother I no go forget you' era.

I listened to it the second time with my earphones and I appreciated the sound more.

Now the voice can be better. It is not the best as it is now. And I think it's because of the accent. I actually didn't hear much autotune as people said. I would prefer if you sang everything in Igbo. You can leave the chorus as it is because that's what actually sells the song.

Thanks Babes.

Mamacita007: Nwanne carry go egwu igbo di uto. The 1st tym sounds noisy for my liking but its gd not just perfect for public listening.

Thanks Mamacita. grin

*Kails*:
I love it sis!! cheesy

Of course I do not understand Igbo, however it's such a beautiful song.
You have a strong voice and just as adaobi123 said, I thought it would be much softer but
I am impressed!! smiley

And the beat is awesome!! smiley Go girl!!
Got any more tunes?

A-w-w-w my Babygirl, Darkie my African sister. Are you back already again? tongue I know you won't be away from here for too long. Darkie! I have a bad Soca(I'm going to knock out Fay-Ann, Bunji and Machel put together, better believe it) will give you the tune someday when it gets produced.

Vanneni: SMH grin grin
From what I could hear, the beat was the only thing I liked in the song. The voice didn't sound natural at all. But overall, you tried,really. smiley

Thanks.

CFCfan: ^^
You're welcome. Ifunanya di' mkpa.

Nods You're right.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 3:43am On May 21, 2013
I fit collabo with you and Tonto Dikeh grin
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Ivynwa(f): 3:48am On May 21, 2013
CFCfan: I fit collabo with you and Tonto Dikeh grin

grin
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 3:50am On May 21, 2013
It would be awesome. We would all be saying "HI HI HI" cheesy
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:09am On May 21, 2013
Whatin bi dis? Dis sing nor swiit joor! angry
Nne biko play sometin dat will increase high BP & heart tension cos it's kinda kold dis period, not all dis buulues buulues am hiarin gringrin
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Diasporan(m): 4:24am On May 21, 2013
Nice song and i like the constructive criticism given here on the song what can i say more?.They are really good and matured.But as an Artiste Manager i will advice you as an upcoming Artiste to get a better name.A name that can easily come in the minds of listeners before you hit it big time.The name of an Artiste is the first step of branding you get in Nigerian music scene.I pray God to bless your hussle
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 4:26am On May 21, 2013
Diasporan: Nice song and i like the constructive criticism given here on the song what can i say more?.They are really good and matured.But as an Artiste Manager i will advice you as an upcoming Artiste to get a better name.A name that can easily come in the minds of listeners before you hit it big time.The name of an Artiste is the first step of branding you get in Nigerian music scene.I pray God to bless your hussle

Maybe a stage name like "Ivy-girl"?
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 4:36am On May 21, 2013
Ivynwa:

Thanks.

Anytime. smiley
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:39am On May 21, 2013
CFCfan:

Maybe a stage name like "Ivy-girl"?
I prefer "d'Chich Amaka Nwanne-IVY" grin
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 5:22am On May 21, 2013
I'm sorry, is that supposed to be a female voice? shocked

Ivy, you singing with a man right?
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 5:24am On May 21, 2013
The beat is fine. I think I would have turned it off if I wasn't into the beat.

Good luck tho
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 6:34am On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
The beat is fine. I think I would have turned it off if I wasn't into the beat.

Good luck tho

Ileke wtf, voice was 100% female and african, we don't want phony nasal voice no more we love it african and igbo.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 6:47am On May 21, 2013
WETIN BE THIS

music aint for u...

jesus christ!!!!
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by lightheart(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2013
Ivynwa:

You are one hell of a sophisticated analyst with a heart. #Respect

I no go mind design your album cover sha...
Bless!!
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by biolabee(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2013
Ivynwa:
Thanks Biola, No I wasn't crying over any lost heart/love. I was at work working the night shift in my place of work and in the quiet the beginning of the first verse came. I wrote it down and progressed from there. Some of the tunes even came while I am walking. Inspiration is an amazing thing indeed.

Yes it is.. wish you a cool musical career
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by ejifranks(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2013
Ivynwa: I appreciate your criticism.
u are welcome....will love to collabo with you someday.... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20am On May 21, 2013
icebeatz: WETIN BE THIS

music aint for u...

jesus christ!!!!
Sharrap joor! Meanie! angry
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 9:40am On May 21, 2013
Ivynwa:

Seun said "respect the Moderators" grin.
Respect the Mods and the Mods will do you good, hahaha.

Really! I think there's something ur not telling me! Tho I've neva bn disrespectful to any of them!
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 10:49am On May 21, 2013
@ivy,

you have a soca tune too?
please let me know when it's ready.

this should be interesting.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2013
@Ivy. Just listened to the song and I must say you really tried being your first time in studio.
I will want to advice you to try and lay single voice while voicing verses in your song as it makes your words clearer. Your producer ought to have told you that or remove other laid voices while mixing it.
I did some songs back then which got spoilt through laying of different voices that make those songs sound local and I'm not proud to play it to anyone; I'll have to re-do it now that I know a producer who is trying and nice here.
I even took my brother to the producer last month and here is the song produced by him http://picosong.com/Fbqf
How do you see it?

Keep the spirit high sister, we shall get there.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Ivynwa(f): 10:53pm On May 23, 2013
Optimisticgondy: @Ivy. Just listened to the song and I must say you really tried being your first time in studio.
I will want to advice you to try and lay single voice while voicing verses in your song as it makes your words clearer. Your producer ought to have told you that or remove other laid voices while mixing it.
I did some songs back then which got spoilt through laying of different voices that make those songs sound local and I'm not proud to play it to anyone; I'll have to re-do it now that I know a producer who is trying and nice here.
I even took my brother to the producer last month and here is the song produced by him http://picosong.com/Fbqf
How do you see it?

Keep the spirit high sister, we shall get there.

Your brother's song is good, thanks for sharing and for your encouragement.
As per single voicing and layering. There are particular points in songs that needs single voicing and layering. Just like it is when a choir sings there is a time for harmonising, a time for only the treble or alto singers to sing unharmonized etc

*Kails*:
@ivy,

you have a soca tune too?
please let me know when it's ready.

this should be interesting.

OK Darks. Will for sure.

Diasporan: Nice song and i like the constructive criticism given here on the song what can i say more?.They are really good and matured.But as an Artiste Manager i will advice you as an upcoming Artiste to get a better name.A name that can easily come in the minds of listeners before you hit it big time.The name of an Artiste is the first step of branding you get in Nigerian music scene.I pray God to bless your hussle

May God bless the works of your hand too bros. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download The Hottest 9JA DJ Mix Of 2017 "The Industry Mixtape" / What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? / Video Of Timi Dakolo: Great Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.