Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Secret Behind The Number 11 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Secret Behind The Number 11 (2326 Views)

The Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color / Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - / My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Behind The Number 11 by Moyola(f): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2008
Hi Fellow Nairalanders, this is what was discovered about the number 11. So I'm sharing it with ya'll to know what ya'll think of it.

Pretty Chilling - read to the bottom.  Try it out !

If you are a sceptical person - still read on as it's actually very interesting !!
This is actually really freaky !! (Mainly the end part, but read it all first)

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters.  (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)
4) George W  Bush has 11 letters.   

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets interesting:

1) New York is the 11[/b]th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number [b]11
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers: 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers: 6 + 5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known:  9 + 1+ 1 =11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 9[b]11[/b].

Sheer coincidence, ?  Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254.:  2 + 5 + 4 = 11
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.   
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004:   3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 9[b]11[/b] days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:   

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Koran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."   

That verse is number 9.11 of the Koran !

Unconvinced about all of this still , ?   

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end,,,,,,oh well! it almost did}:   

Please do the following:

1. Highlight the Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Open a Word Document, paste it.
2. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS……………………

What do you think now?
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by SENATORJD(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2008
@poster just tried it,  a plane two buildings a danger sign and an arabic star, that is some scary sheet cool
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by Moyola(f): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2008
init!!
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by ololade34(f): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2008
It's seems scary and kind of wierd but these are just coincidences, flight number Q33NY is a well placed hoax, it wasn't the flight number of one of the terrorist planes, the first plane that crashed was American Airlines Flight 11 with tail number N334AA, the second was United Airlines Flight 175 with tail number N612UA.

IRAQ WAR (in caps) with wingdings is also very interesting, also try NYPD with wingdings.
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by victor4u(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2008
@ moyola

Quit intelligent
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by Moyola(f): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2008
victor4u:

@ moyola

Quit intelligent

Are u telling me 2 Quit intelligence or u meant 2 say Quite Intelligent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mayb it was  a typo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,n jus 2 say, i did not discover it myself,,,,,hmmn hmmn,,,,, rather it was discovered by someone else n i thought i'd share it wiv ya'll. But thkx all d same.  wink
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by victor4u(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2008
Moyola:

Are u telling me 2 Quit intelligence or u meant 2 say Quite Intelligent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mayb it was a typo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,n jus 2 say, i did not discover it myself,,,,,hmmn hmmn,,,,, rather it was discovered by someone else n i thought i'd share it with ya'll. But thkx all d same. wink

yeah meant quite grin lets get to talk on yahoo if u messenger eva_victor2005@ yahoo.com
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by Moyola(f): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2008
Je vois que le ypu a obtenu mon identification.
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by victor4u(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2008
shocked shocked embarassed
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by cescky(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2008
thats some sacry stuff,but isnt it microsoft trying out some stunt?
any ways i always knew america has some serious evil underneath all the glitters. sad may God save us
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by sunny3kng(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2008
Man this is some scary shit shocked , I love it grin
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by ebbydotnet: 12:37pm On May 26, 2008
nice one from u.but a little bit scary.love it.
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by Moyola(f): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2008
cescky:

thats some sacry stuff,but isnt it microsoft trying out some stunt?
any ways i always knew america has some serious evil underneath all the glitters. sad may God save us
Amen o
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by Moyola(f): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2008
sunny3kng:

Man this is some scary shit shocked , I love it grin
gd gd
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2008
shocked
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by krazynaija(m): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2008
OMG, i was born on august 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

FEAR ME !!!!!  cheesy
Re: The Secret Behind The Number 11 by mayrho(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
does that have anything to do with why you are tagged "krazy"

(1) (Reply)

Customized Company Numbers, How Does It Work? / Nollywood Actor, Prince Dammy Eke Is Dead| Www.e-nigeriang.com / 10 Places As Mysterious As The Bermuda Triangle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.