Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Let us all Support The Nigerian Armed Forces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let us all Support The Nigerian Armed Forces (649 Views)

Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's / Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. / Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let us all Support The Nigerian Armed Forces by ecolime(m): 6:06am On May 20, 2013
Saw this on facebook and decided to share it here.

STANDING OVATION

While waiting to board a flight from Charlotte to Atlanta sometime last year, I noticed a small number of US Soldiers were also waiting to board the same flight.

I was immediately fascinated by their youthfulness and nice camouflage.

They looked like boys and girls to me.

I even suspected they were cadets.

My first surprise came when the flight was about to board.

The announcer made it clear that men and women of the US army should step forward and board first the plane first.

This was ahead of other passengers on the first class compartment.

When we had all boarded the flight, the pilot then announced that the airline was happy and privileged to be flying with men of the US army and welcomed them specially on board.

When we landed in Atlanta, the pilot announced again and thanked the men of the US army for flying with United Airlines and this time everyone on the plane went into a round of applause, clapping for almost a minute.

I had to join in clapping for the US soldiers.

This is how much America values the men and women, battling insurgents in other to protect the home land.

Today let's offer prayers and applaud the men and women battling insurgents from Bayelsa to Nassarawa, from Borno to Yobe, from Katsina to Kano and other areas of insurgency in Nigeria.

Staying awake for us to sleep; taking the battle to the enemies so we can live a normal life.

These are the real men with balls.

Not the cowards that attack defenseless people and scurry away to hide.

God bless Nigerian Army. God bless Nigeria.

Pls continue sharing.

- Olamide George

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=545562598839653&id=159773660751884&from_feed=1&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5879908970722680411%3Amf_story_key.-2578950862175548652

1 Like

Re: Let us all Support The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 6:27am On May 20, 2013
Brother u re forgetting to add something, respect is earned not forced, how many times will u cee a US soldier go about harrassing, intimidating, beating up n even killing civilians in dia hometown?

Dats left for u 2 answer, den u can ask urself if our soldierrs have done enough to make them earn a similar accolade?....

1 Like

Re: Let us all Support The Nigerian Armed Forces by MajeOfficial: 6:48am On May 20, 2013
how many times have american citizens tried to declare sharia law?

1 Like

Re: Let us all Support The Nigerian Armed Forces by vallycan: 7:29am On May 20, 2013
God pls guide an protect all d gud men who hav volunteer in fightin insurgence an injustustis as soldier of battle in d nigerian army; amen.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

CAN Demands Buhari’s Arrest For ‘reckless’ Comments / Project Destroy Amaechi - Rivers Speaker Impeached, 15 Others Suspended / Pregnant Alhaja Arrested During Robbery Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.