Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria (34009 Views)

Forbes 10 Richest Musicians In Africa (Don Jazzy @ No 2) / 5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria - Forbes / The Richest Nollywood Actresses 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by kobbebu(f): 8:22am On May 20, 2013
M-Daura Rahamaniy a-Sokoto,Nigeria;Son Of Billionaire Oil And Gas Mogul Money talks….check out the children of rich Nigerians eeeh!….and my papa used to tell me he always carried first in school back then..how come i am not in this list?

God dey!..lol

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bHw3z1zh1lg/UZfY7h2Mu9I/AAAAAAAAGCQ/Zqj9Edg3F-k/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Tobi Bakre – Lagos,Nigeria

Son of billionaire banker

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GlDfZc3zm7s/UZfcnWjFmuI/AAAAAAAAGCg/Xv6CD0ytKFI/s1600/IMG_1306.PNG[/img]

DOPE QUEEN – LAGOS NIGERIA
Daughter of multimillionaire oil mogul

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NQPh6kgNuPk/UZUP2_BwiKI/AAAAAAAAAYo/bbr7bpOoO2I/s640/382703_10150462268524804_75906997_n.jpg[/img]

Read more:http://naija366.com/meet-the-top-9-richest-kids-in-nigeria/

Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by sakaguchi(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2013
I don't want to blow my trumpet but @OP, I'm annoyed that my pics is not there.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by dollykeyz(f): 8:46am On May 20, 2013
Does that one in d 2nd picture look like a boy. Gawd!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2013
Why is Wizkid not on that list? angry
Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Arabanco87: 9:25am On May 20, 2013
and you call them kids...
kids indeed!!!
Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by SlyIg(f): 9:26am On May 20, 2013
What makes them the richest kids in Naija? Is it their parents money?
Op, you should have given us more info about that source of wealth and how much they are worth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Mcleo007(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2013
Highly misleading post title. How are they rich? What do they do that confirms them rich? All i get through your post is son of this, daughter of this. Thus, the title should have been like; "Meet the 9 Kids from Rich homes." And that were the case, their are many kids from rich homes in Nigeria. The index for measuring the wealth of kids in this part of the world is far-reaching. The truly rich kids, whose wealth come from their hard work would be likes of Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy and more. Can't say for sure if there are kids under-21 in Nigeria who can be classified as rich either by hard work or inheritance.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38am On May 20, 2013
The OP is just trying to be funny and trying to get front page. But dis meaningless post won't go no where.
Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On May 20, 2013
So op ,you had to put up my pic? Oh well grin
Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by AbuMikey(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2013
Where is DAVIDO

1 Like

Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by mysticgal(f): 11:35am On May 20, 2013
What of davido i heard his father created music department cos of him btw i saw that tony bakare's claws lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Kelvindwaplord(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2013
Lol....Money Good Oooooooooooo........

One Day We Will Get There....

Via

http://www.badootech.com

1 Like

Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by chinnyonwu(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2013
Too bad that despite all these the price of garri remains on the high side.

Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Mcleo007(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2013
chinnyonwu: Too bad that despite all these the price of garri remains on the high side.

And you think those kids could care less whether the price increases or reduces? Do they even know what gari is? undecided
Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 20, 2013
Abeg junior shift ur legs. Where are this KIDS na. Looks under the table. OP, the first man they sell care? Me wan buy ooo.
Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 20, 2013
@ op are you high on something topic said 9, where you come put the rest pix
Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Jerrygotswagg(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2013
Please before this get to front page kindly remove my pic from there I use God beg u or u won't like my action when I inform my dad abt this

1 Like

Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29am On May 21, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Please before this get to front page kindly remove my pic from there I use God beg u or u won't like my action when I inform my dad abt this
. Choi!!! ORIGINAL nigga man. U don sharply claim the tin now now. I like ur style jare carry on. Na u dey sell those cars abi na ur own?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by tpia2005: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mcleo007:
Highly misleading post title. How are they rich? What do they do that confirms them rich? All i get through your post is son of this, daughter of this. Thus, the title should have been like; "Meet the 9 Kids from Rich homes." And that were the case, their are many kids from rich homes in Nigeria. The index for measuring the wealth of kids in this part of the world is far-reaching. The truly rich kids, whose wealth come from their hard work would be likes of Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy and more. Can't say for sure if there are kids under-21 in Nigeria who can be classified as rich either by hard work or inheritance.

there are i should think.
Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by tpia2005: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jerrygotswagg:
Please before this get to front page kindly remove my pic from there I use God beg u or u won't like my action when I inform my dad abt this

no rich kid talks like this.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Valadmiral(m): 4:27am On Jan 01, 2015
and dis poo go mke frnt page ...... I blame PEJ our president............. rich kids kor yeye shydren ni...... apy new year o jere. aftet dem go say na Gej fault kiss
Re: Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmm I've got to find a way to make my own money ............even pets are making it cheesy undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) / Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri / Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2017 Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.