Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,320 members, 7,780,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 PM

Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting (19853 Views)

Lagos State Teaching And Surveyor Job Vacancy / Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 / Ondo State Teaching Service Commission Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by adewasco2k(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2013
If you are an indigen of Kogi State, Kogi State Teaching Service Commision is recruiting.
I dont have so much details about it but my uncle working in the commission gave me the shallow information.

Only specific field of studies available cant remember all but i am sure of mathematics, English, chemistry, agricultural science and he said its for graduates. i believe if you have NCE that will be an added advantage.

I will try to call him later for further information, then i will update my post, if you have anybody in Lokoja ask them to visit TSC office at Crowder memorial college, Lokoja for further information.
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by bolloloh(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2013
adewasco2k: If you are an indigen of Kogi State, Kogi State Teaching Service Commision is recruiting.
I dont have so much details about it but my uncle working in the commission gave me the shallow information.

Only specific field of studies available cant remember all but i am sure of mathematics, English, chemistry, agricultural science and he said its for graduates. i believe if you have NCE that will be an added advantag

I will try to call him later for further information, then i will update my post, if you have anybody in Lokoja ask them to visit TSC office at Crowder memorial college, Lokoja for further information.

Thanks bro, we are waitin here for update on Mode of application sir! And if d previlledge iis also given to non-indigen sir

Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by Acidosis(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2013
I could get there in less than 30minutes. I've about 5 interested candidates.

Can you help, plss... You know its all about connection.
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by adewasco2k(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2013
Acidosis: I could get there in less than 30minutes. I've about 5 interested candidates.

Can you help, plss... You know its all about connection.
first let them write the test and pass, then as God helps me, i will try to help in my own little way
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by adewasco2k(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2013
Concerning more updates i am still awaiting a mail which is going to contain full details...hope to post full details later
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by simple2004(m): 3:55am On May 21, 2013
i was informed the job is strictly for indigene, b.sc in a science course with a pgde and must be computer literate. God will help us in this job search.
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by glo12(f): 8:42am On May 21, 2013
Please give more details on how to apply abeg
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by flairlady(f): 10:19am On May 21, 2013
when is the closing date?and what is the procedure,please?
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by AdoOloro(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2013
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by adewasco2k(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2013
Further information! the recruitment is for both BSc and NCE for science subjects.
submission of handwritten application attached with your credentials and a Computer certificate which is now a MUST should be submitted in their office at Crowder Memorial College (TSC).

I cant promise this but i will be in lokoja from Sunday if you can send me your credentials to me via email and a copy of your application i can help write it and print out the credentials and submit for you ONLY if you are not in Kogi state or Abuja if you are please come down and do it yourself.

I heard the exams will be schedule soon
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by bolloloh(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2013
adewasco2k: Further information! the recruitment is for both BSc and NCE for science subjects.
submission of handwritten application attached with your credentials and a Computer certificate which is now a MUST should be submitted in their office at Crowder Memorial College (TSC).

I cant promise this but i will be in lokoja from Sunday if you can send me your credentials to me via email and a copy of your application i can help write it and print out the credentials and submit for you ONLY if you are not in Kogi state or Abuja if you are please come down and do it yourself.

I heard the exams will be schedule soon

Thanks for d info, pls mail me ur fone number and email to..........thanks bro!
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by fabraham(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2013
Thanks for the info.Do you know if social sciences teachers are allowed?
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by adewasco2k(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2013
Pls i will not advice you dropping your personal email sa public forum like this...just reach me on my webmail info@wasconet.com please as i have said if you are close by please come and do it yourself, i am coming from Abuja just to apply for my sister.
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by Busbar(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2013
How many teacher are they going to recruit?
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by xsolarity(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2013
goodaftanoon friends i really want to apply for the ongoing kogi state teachers recruitment,can some be kind enough so i can send my credentias to such person to help me to summit via email,pls help me
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by adewasco2k(m): 7:01pm On May 23, 2013
Busbar: How many teacher are they going to recruit?
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by DAWOOU(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2013
Pls house, can some one with HND in Mechanical Engineering apply?

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by flairlady(f): 1:41pm On May 25, 2013
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by flairlady(f): 1:41pm On May 25, 2013
please when is the closing date?
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by adewasco2k(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2013
flairlady: please when is the closing date?
submission of application is said to be for 6 weeks but no harm submitting early
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by bolloloh(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2013
adewasco2k:
submission of application is said to be for 6 weeks but no harm submitting early

Pls bros, wat and wat are we to submit, is dere any form dey are issueing??

Pls gist us sir, still xpectin u to send me ur mobile no to mai mail sir
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by flairlady(f): 8:17pm On May 25, 2013
adewasco2k:
okay.thanks very much.i would be in lokoja midjune.
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by adewasco2k(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2013
bolloloh:

Pls bros, wat and wat are we to submit, is dere any form dey are issueing??

Pls gist us sir, still xpectin u to send me ur mobile no to mai mail sir
no form all you need is hand written application letter, all your credentials, a computer certificate.

I would have sent my phone number to you but i will not be able to visit lokoja again, i am in abuja so might not be able to help as earlier promised for now. sorry
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by reexspect(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2013
the exams will be schedule soon [/quote] pls do u av an idea hw much dey pay
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by adewasco2k(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2013
reexspect: the exams will be schedule soon pls do u av an idea hw much dey pay
Starting salary for graduate is in the neighborhood of 80k might be more but that's the idea
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by reexspect(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2013
adewasco2k:
Starting salary for graduate is in the neighborhood of 80k might be more but that's the idea
thanks. Ill luv 2 apply den, am frm yagba west in kogi state. Live in lagos. Hw can I apply witout travelin down
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by simple2004(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2013
reexspect: thanks. Ill luv 2 apply den, am frm yagba west in kogi state. Live in lagos. Hw can I apply witout travelin down
i will be in lkj next week, get in contact may be i will submit with mine. simplesteve2004@gmail.com
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by Doris25: 8:40am On May 30, 2013
Pls,I wish to apply.However, I am not an indigene of Kogi but I served in Kogi.Do u tink am good 2go?
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by reexspect(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2013
simple2004:
i will be in lkj next week, get in contact may be i will submit with mine. simplesteve2004@gmail.com
Thanks ill send my credentials 2u latest saturday av 2get d computer cert first. my email femtobest@yahoo.com
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by simple2004(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2013
OK
Re: Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting by reexspect(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2013
simple2004: OK
simple2004: OK
thanks av sent my doc to ur email

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force 2017 Recruitment Screening Starts On The 23rd Of February / Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / Recruitment By Polytechnic Ile Ife, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.