Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. (26592 Views)

Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron / Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain / 18 Year Old Female Student Invents 20 Second Phone Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Nosyke(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2013
django1: That will effectively reduce our smart phones to leaflets!

18 years old!!! I wonder what I was doing at that age!

You were still writing love letters

@ All, thank you , thank you, thank you. I will surely relay your congrats to my younger sis,Esha

1 Like

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by ekenzify(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2013
nice invention......while some naija gurls at her age dont even know how to power up a computer or even open MS-WORD to type sef........

1 Like

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 20, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by collynzo2(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2013
Someone who isn't obsessed with Brazillian hair.
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by supaeagles(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2013
Amazing - what food is she chopping make I begin to whack the same for the next 1 month
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by supaeagles(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2013
ekenzify: nice invention......while some naija gurls at her age dont even know how to power up a computer or even open MS-WORD to type sef........
It's not their fault bros - blame our inadequate educational system and lack of or limited availability of resources

5 Likes

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by mmmustapha(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2013
grin grin grin
PortHarcourtBoy: ...Meanwhile her mates dey Naija dey open threads such as: "10 ways to know your boyfriend loves you"
grin
PortHarcourtBoy: ...Meanwhile her mates dey Naija dey open threads such as: "10 ways to know your boyfriend loves you"
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by gluv01(f): 3:36pm On May 20, 2013
Nice and creative...
Motivation drives innovation
She hated the idea of her battery running flat which drove her innovative mind to create that.

She is in with google right away...But the amount given to her seems a little too small.
Because if google buys it from her, in the first production batch, they will make twice or thrice the amount they gave to her.
Then in two months, I wonder how much they will earn.
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by abduldope(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2013
collins123:

Bitter truth.
lmao kai 9ja grls ntn dem de tink aprt frm i want a man dat cn tak me owt shopping,malls,sex... Stupid grls -(minus) ma pikin... LoL cheesy
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by koolet: 3:39pm On May 20, 2013
Other scientist wuld be motivated 2 invent anoda device gradualy lyf wuld be pleasant 4 u nd me!!

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 20, 2013
Great work...Although she is looking 38 or is it my eyes?
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by sizzlers(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2013
Wow, at 18 I still de computer training
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by entadaplace: 3:46pm On May 20, 2013
Okija juju: YAY!!!

Blackberry has been saved..

**Meanwhile over 500,000, 25 - 55 year old Imo State unemployed graduates are on the streets celebrating the governments decision to pay dem a monthly allowee**

God Bless Rochas! grin

do you always say the truth? pls dont always say the truth, it hurts. those so called graduates cant invent a pen.
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by koruji(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2013
She is Latino - look at her face and name. Why must she be indian or chinese? Why can't she be Nigerian?

seedord247: She must be indian or chinko. undecided
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 20, 2013
sizzlers: Wow, at 18 I still de computer training
sad lobatan
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by maclatunji: 3:51pm On May 20, 2013
This is a genius!
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by sholay2011(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2013
Congrats to her. At 18! shocked she be genius.
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by perfectcrush(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2013
Great. Nigerians will be the most to benefit
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2013
Diasporan: SMH while in my beloved country girls of her age will be thinking of when and who will deflower them and the boys won't want to leave the Cyber cafe
you wey dey leave cyber cafe, how many pencil sharpner u don invent? Or even eraser
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by nairalad: 4:00pm On May 20, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
Impressing.

^
Huh?

Ok. This is very interestive cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by collynzo2(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2013
We aint the only ones comparing her with our people o, I clicked the link and saw this comment
"Meanwhile...British kids line up for the B.G.T
audtions in the hope of "I want to be famous when I grow up".. and you wonder why Britain is rapidly being overtaken by developing nations''. -
Bonderss99 , Leeds, 20/5/2013 13:58

1 Like

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2013
nairalad:

^
Huh?

Ok. This is very interestive cheesy
simple english couldn't wrote angry
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by rodeo0070(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by supaeagles(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2013
sizzlers: Wow, at 18 I still de computer training
Bros you try, I finish Engineering bachelor degree and no even 'smell' computer once undecided
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by supaeagles(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2013
seedord247: She must be indian or chinko.
koruji: She is Latino - look at her face and name. Why must she be indian or chinese? Why can't she be Nigerian?
Well I guess those 2 nationalities are the 'usual suspects'
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 20, 2013
Red-Light:
ok great, another jimmy neutron grin grin
this will be very useful in nigeria especially for smartphone users

See pretty black girl. U.S. Is already claiming she is a native.

Not the stewpid briton who says she is too pretty to work.
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 20, 2013
Okija juju: YAY!!!

Blackberry has been saved..

**Meanwhile over 500,000, 25 - 55 year old Imo State unemployed graduates are on the streets celebrating the governments decision to pay dem a monthly allowee**

God Bless Rochas! grin

Why do you hate Imo state
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2: We aint the only ones comparing her with our people o, I clicked the link and saw this comment
"Meanwhile...British kids line up for the B.G.T
audtions in the hope of "I want to be famous when I grow up".. and you wonder why Britain is rapidly being overtaken by developing nations''. -
Bonderss99 , Leeds, 20/5/2013 13:58
made a curry at 20
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by NonFarmPayrol: 4:17pm On May 20, 2013
With all the PHD's our profs have , it can only be applied to the black Board undecided undecided undecided undecided

Things like this make Certificates look like rubbish
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by collynzo2(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2013
supaeagles:
Bros you try, I finish Engineering bachelor degree and no even 'smell' computer once undecided
what year??

1 Like

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 20, 2013
Non Farm Payrol: With all the PHD's our profs have , it can only be applied to the black Board undecided undecided undecided undecided

Things like this make Certificates look like rubbish
undecided
epic! grin
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by disneyemmy: 4:23pm On May 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Engineers Manufacture Drone In Akwa Ibom (Photos, video) / Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch / Squirrels Fight Kung-Fu Over Food (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.