Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. (26566 Views)

Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron / Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain / 18 Year Old Female Student Invents 20 Second Phone Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Okijajuju: 4:25pm On May 20, 2013
okpara ugo:

Why do you hate Imo state

I dont hate Imo State o!! Na joke we dey o!!

**Waiter!! Abeg give this my guy 2 Star before ehn vex kidnap me o! Ebi like say the guy never collect ehn own allowee from Rochas**

grin
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by sparkwil(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2013
Nice feat. Meanwhile some fanatics are whining abt d use/ban of hijab in lagos public schools sad

1 Like

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by VMF(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2013
@ All, thank you , thank you, thank you. I will surely relay your congrats to my younger sis,Esha[/i][/color][/quote]

LWKMD! Wake up! You are dreaming!

1 Like

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by onitshaigbo(m): 4:33pm On May 20, 2013
koruji: She is Latino - look at her face and name. Why must she be indian or chinese? Why can't she be Nigerian?

I'm pretty sure she's Indian. She doesn't look latino at all. But no matter what she is, good job for her.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by kmanning: 4:36pm On May 20, 2013
Cool. Nigerian scientists, wake up to the call
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by kpozite(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2013
slap1: Kudos. Most of her age-mates in Nigeria don't know how to shutdown a computer.
When you were her age what did you do? Park well jor.
Kudos to the girl abeg.
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Sirnokiopee(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin

PortHarcourtBoy: ...Meanwhile her mates dey Naija dey open threads such as: "10 ways to know your boyfriend loves you"
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Hardheolar(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2013
I don die
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Hardheolar(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2013
sizzlers: Wow, at 18 I still de computer training
i don die.
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by tspun(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2013
i hope e gon work for lappy o ?
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by supaeagles(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2: what year??
'99 sad
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Hardheolar(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2013
Sirnokiopee: grin grin grin grin

a nairalander with so so so
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by asco15(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2013
U won't blame us in 9ja. Cos she went straight 2 her field of studies nd didn't learnt acient formula on dy/dx or integratn. Unlyk here in our sec/uni where u hv 2 learn alot of old jagons nd calculux in science while dis western world r 100 steps ahead in tech.

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by olsmade(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2013
Diasporan: SMH while in my beloved country girls of her age will be thinking of when and who will deflower them and the boys won't want to leave the Cyber cafe

Girls the world over think about such petty things and boys will always be boys (involve in misdemeanors like drugs, scams etc) - its not peculiar to Nigeria.

The girl z just different, in a good way.
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Jhulyan(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2013
slap1: Kudos. Most of her age-mates in Nigeria don't know how to shutdown a computer.
i tell u this
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by HonKontigi: 5:14pm On May 20, 2013
Waiting for a naija man of god to say he prophesied 2 years ago that this would happen!
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by pure123: 5:21pm On May 20, 2013
Callme_JKLUE: https://www.nairaland.com/1296443/not-hiv-positive-cossy-orjiakor

you need a serious delieverance.....
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by pure123: 5:23pm On May 20, 2013
Hardheolar: I don die

better for you...
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Israel5(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2013
good invention for the technology and computer agers but there's something about this girl, her nose, eyes, ..she's not feminine in appearance, she's from the centre(calif) of satanism in the world..hmm! next time we'l charge batteries with the mark of the beast on our skin. quote me!!
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by lernah: 5:37pm On May 20, 2013
Wow!! Incredible
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by obimind(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: ...Meanwhile her mates dey Naija dey open threads such as: "10 ways to know your boyfriend loves you"
Hahahahaha!!!
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by oses4u(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2013
Am a scientist. We are trying in nigeria but d environment is not favorable for growth in the field.
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by AGgal(f): 5:49pm On May 20, 2013
Even u who's older,wat have u achieved?

1 Like

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Fussbot: 5:53pm On May 20, 2013
grin
u wey dey talk,simple garri u fit process??grin
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Fussbot: 5:59pm On May 20, 2013
All of una wey dey talk sae nigerians no fit invent sometin,which of una don event biro sef?ordinary soya milk non of una don invent..lol..u con dey abuse us..our edu system na dsame quality?

1 Like

Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Diasporan(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:
you wey dey leave cyber cafe, how many pencil sharpner u don invent? Or even eraser
Don't worry tomorrow morning before you go to the cafe again i will come show you what i have invented
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by wiegraf: 6:08pm On May 20, 2013
Fear hook me. The years of the lone einsteins are probably gone.

She didn't invent it, this guy and his partners did a while back

www.chemistry.ucsc.edu/faculty/singleton.php?&singleton=true&cruz_id=yatli

He supervised her.

That said, it's still a hugely impressive feat for an 18 year to be able to grasp and replicate the experiments. Even better if she added some refinements of her own (dunno)
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by Bsmartt(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2013
thumbs up to you girl.explore more in science and tech.this is a challenge all the Nigerian youth.
Re: Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. by labidex(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2013
Bsmartt: thumbs up to you girl.explore more in science and tech.this is a challenge all the Nigerian youth.
Challenge for the world, not Nigerian youth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch / 5 Nigerian Engineers Manufacture Drone In Akwa Ibom (Photos, video) / Squirrels Fight Kung-Fu Over Food (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.