Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Mother Dumps Her Two Month Old Baby On The Road In Ghana - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mother Dumps Her Two Month Old Baby On The Road In Ghana (925 Views)

Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) / Cattle Rearers On Major Road In Abuja (Photo) / Couple Sleep-Off While Driving On Eko Hotel Road In Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Dumps Her Two Month Old Baby On The Road In Ghana by divex(f): 1:19pm On May 20, 2013
Wow, some women are wonderful. As I would always say, it's not good to judge someone if you are not in their shoes but the big question here, why carry the baby for nine months and take care of the child for two months only to dump on the road ?

She started the journey but couldn't finish it, I hope this doesn't come back to hunt you.

SOURCE: http://funnytruz..com/

Re: Mother Dumps Her Two Month Old Baby On The Road In Ghana by gluv01(f): 3:49pm On May 20, 2013
Pity for the baby and cruel of the mum.

AAL IZZ WELL with the baby...I hope the baby stays alive because if anything happens to him, the concience of the mum will trouble her.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Two Month Old Baby On The Road In Ghana by divex(f): 4:03pm On May 20, 2013
like she cares she sure doesnt
Re: Mother Dumps Her Two Month Old Baby On The Road In Ghana by dasparrow: 8:58pm On May 20, 2013
gluv01: Pity for the baby and cruel of the mum.

AAL IZZ WELL with the baby...I hope the baby stays alive because if anything happens to him, the concience of the mum will trouble her.

I don't think the baby is alive anymore if not, they won't have the baby lying on a blank of wood with people gathered around just looking. Its really sad.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Two Month Old Baby On The Road In Ghana by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2013
Whoever runs that blog needs to visit a psychiatrist. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters On The Loose / Another ATM Scam By Ecobank! / Picture Of An Artificial Egg Made From Plant To Replace Normal Eggs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.