Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Htc Wahala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc Wahala (826 Views)

Music Plus Wahala / I Want To buy Xiaomi Note 3 But Scared Of The Rom/playstore Wahala / Galaxy Pocket Wahala!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Htc Wahala by edogho(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2013
Hello mi fellow nairalanders,just want to tell you and also ask for help on how best to use mi newly bought HTC phone
It's like the only thing the phone is good or smart for is sapping me off data and cash. I'm new in this smart phone world and I expect the smart money and data sucking machine to help me forget mi lost Nokia phone buh anytime the phone sucks mi data and airtiQeaving me with zero accounts both for data and airtime,mi lost JAV
Re: Htc Wahala by davechika(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2013
edogho: Hello mi fellow nairalanders,just want to tell you and also ask for help on how best to use mi newly bought HTC phone
It's like the only thing the phone is good or smart for is sapping me off data and cash. I'm new in this smart phone world and I expect the smart money and data sucking machine to help me forget mi lost Nokia phone buh anytime the phone sucks mi data and airtiQeaving me with zero accounts both for data and airtime,mi lost JAV
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Htc Wahala by def111(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2013
hi. I use HTC too. what u need to do go to setting enter account and sync. and stop all the refresh. it the problem will be over. it have happen to be too ok
Re: Htc Wahala by maxjax(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2013
edogho: Hello mi fellow nairalanders,just want to tell you and also ask for help on how best to use mi newly bought HTC phone

what brand of HTC are we talkin bout here?
Re: Htc Wahala by Okworigeorge(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2013
anyone to help me root my HTC desire? okworigeorge@gmail.com. ikotun igando. I'll pay.
Re: Htc Wahala by def111(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2013
Okworigeorge: anyone to help me root my HTC desire? okworigeorge@gmail.com. ikotun igando. I'll pay.

what is your HTC model? I will help u okay
Re: Htc Wahala by Nobody: 11:23am On May 21, 2013
def111:

what is your HTC model? I will help u okay
.......DESIRE, so hw can we meet. I was ban 4 no reason
Re: Htc Wahala by def111(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2013
okworigeorge1: .......DESIRE, so hw can we meet. I was ban 4 no reason

what is the problem ?
Re: Htc Wahala by edogho(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2013
def111: hi. I use HTC too. what u need to do go to setting enter account and sync. and stop all the refresh. it the problem will be over. it have happen to be too ok
that is exactly what I did and the problem's gone. Thanks mi fellow nlers for your help. Now it remains apps and what to do to make the best use of mi device. Thanks again
Re: Htc Wahala by Joe50(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2013
davechika:
grin grin grin grin grin
i tink say na only me notice am oo grin
is dis a Nigerian undecided
Re: Htc Wahala by def111(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2013
edogho: that is exactly what I did and the problem's gone. Thanks mi fellow nlers for your help. Now it remains apps and what to do to make the best use of mi device. Thanks again

like how do u mean....
Re: Htc Wahala by sniperwolf(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2013

Switch off your data if not in use. QED

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Download Music From Youtube / Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Review / Airtel One Month Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.