Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook (24815 Views)

Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) / My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate / YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 20, 2013
Nadia Bolarinwa by name this woman/man stole my pics and created fake account to scam stupid men to buy her recharge cards and send her money. When i knew about this i and friends tried reporting this but no action has being done . I also tried inboxing her supposely boyfriend 'musty blason' telling him its all a scam. He told me he already sent her alota recharge cards and dumped his girlfriend for her because he was inlove.. This really shock me .alot of silly men r being scammed. Should i sue her/him ..shes being using this account since last year ..gues i loo naijan for people to be falling for this...

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Dygeasy(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2013
Wow! I can bet my atm card and pin its a guy behind it all. I'm so sorry about it. If those details on the profile are actually true, the town he's in is in the state I live. Suing him, well I'm not sure about that. Its gonna take your time and money and the judicial system in Nigeria is fvcked. Except its possible you sue internationally (I'm not Law student so I don't really know.). I'd rather you J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ infest her/his facebook wall with post negating the fact that she owns the pictures. At least that'd save the situation for now. She/he could create another account, that's highly probable buh I doubt he/she is gonna use Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я pictures and even if she does, you'd one way or another find out and spoil her/his show again. I'm so sorry tho!

4 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 20, 2013
Report the person
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by SugaryBelle(f): 8:11pm On May 20, 2013
Its a pity,people can be dangerous n i can guess where the person got d picx...dnt feel 2 sad abt it jst do wat Dygeasy said.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by FKO1(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2013
SMH....NAIJA UNA NOR DEY TIRE

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by ptolomes: 10:26am On May 21, 2013
this is a clear case of identity theft, and it should be punishable under the Nigerian law, whether they be male or female, the wise thing to do is to make it tough on her so she would know that that her crime is unacceptable in this country, that way if she is prosecuted no matter how long it takes, others will take caution.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by YoungGame: 11:33am On May 23, 2013
And the question is: how do you sue somebody you don't know Those guys saying sue him/her, do you know the person behind the said fake fb account? Or are you suggesting she sues the facebook account?grin

End shall never wondergringrin

3 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 23, 2013
YoungGame: And the question is: how do you sue somebody you don't know Those guys saying sue him/her, do you know the person behind the said fake fb account? Or are you suggesting she sues the facebook account?grin

End shall never wondergringrin
ish good question but cant he/she b traced somehow...
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by onila(f): 8:57pm On May 23, 2013
grin
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by nellaluv(f): 11:46pm On May 23, 2013
eeya, sorry eh. But have you tried reporting to Mark what's-his-name? Sueing is out of the question, what you have to do is fustrate him/her on the timeline for all to see how fake he/she really is.
NB:I wonder why most people don't use the privacy settings, it's there for a reason you know.

@oniru, y u laughing at your stupidity, e kwa?
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by nellaluv(f): 11:50pm On May 23, 2013
The person even stole your name too , Nadia, o di kwa very serious. You would be shocked to know that someone you know is behind this.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 24, 2013
But how do we know you are even the "real" nadia Hmmm anyways luv you should really be-careful about posting your pics all over the place especially here on public forums such as Nairaland It's bound that someone will steal your pics. That is why some of us do not post our pics up

12 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 24, 2013
Subomi-luv:
But how do we know you are even the "real" nadia Hmmm anyways luv you should really be-careful about posting your pics all over the place especially here on public forums such as Nairaland It's bound that someone will steal your pics. That is why some of us do not post our pics up
yhaaa true i will stop... Lol im de real nadyah she/he only has 3photos of me i have 1OO which i take everyday..

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 24, 2013
nellaluv: eeya, sorry eh. But have you tried reporting to Mark what's-his-name? Sueing is out of the question, what you have to do is fustrate him/her on the timeline for all to see how fake he/she really is.
NB:I wonder why most people don't use the privacy settings, it's there for a reason you know.

@oniru, y u laughing at your stupidity, e kwa?
i dd privatise it for only my friends to c hmmmmm gues its some1 i know but in nigeria i gues....
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by tyson55(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2013
Report him/ her to FB, and the account would be taken down.

4 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 10:31am On May 25, 2013
Avoid posting full face pics and keeping them on NL for long...they r a whole lot of shady pple out there

4 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by born2fuckpussy: 11:13am On May 25, 2013
Create a male profile or find a man to pretend to be dating her, get her phone number and make research if the phone number has another profile on facebook, if she refuses to give out phone number, pretend to send him 10,000 to his account to visit, he will present someoone name and account number claiming he is brother and would help him cash,that is real him acting like a lady and work on the name or the number

15 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 11:18am On May 25, 2013
OMG!!, some people can be devilish. Chei!!

Mehn, I pity the gullible ones that have sent countless recharge cards to the imposter

Smh!!!, nadia report him to FB

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 11:19am On May 25, 2013
U too smart will try it
born2fuckpussy: Create a male profile or find a man to pretend to be dating her, get her phone number and make research if the phone number has another profile on facebook, if she refuses to give out phone number, pretend to send him 10,000 to his account to visit, he will present someoone name and account number claiming he is brother and would help him cash,that is real him acting like a lady and work on the name or the number
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 11:19am On May 25, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Create a male profile or find a man to pretend to be dating her, get her phone number and make research if the phone number has another profile on facebook, if she refuses to give out phone number, pretend to send him 10,000 to his account to visit, he will present someoone name and account number claiming he is brother and would help him cash,that is real him acting like a lady and work on the name or the number

Nadia, This could work too but you need to be in nigeria to achieve such
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by HARDDON: 12:18pm On May 25, 2013
crazy guy on the loose....

how do they manage it?
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by born2fuckpussy: 12:21pm On May 25, 2013
nadia_SA: U too smart will try it
I have caught someone identity that way but it took me time with work of friend, most guys are online present to be ladiess, once you mention money, they present someone else account claiming he is either their driver or uncle, google the name and check if the name match their phone number. Most of them even hire ladies to receive calls but will claimed they will flash you when they are less busy.
Some names even have matric number meaning they are student,even if you google them,but give that a trial after he succesful send the name, try get the middle name and track him...a full name or phone number or bb pin could reveal their database on internet but with helps of police, bank will reveal him to you

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Nadia, This could work too but you need to be in nigeria to achieve such
cheiiii nigeria ..
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Slimzybaby(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Avoid posting full face pics and keeping them on NL for long...they r a whole lot of shady pple out there
Nadia take note!
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by ZN2: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Report the account to facebook and have it shut down for starters.

I can't say how pissed I would be if I found out someone was ruining my good name in the name of "recharge pins". angry
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
~ZN~:
Report the account to facebook and have it shut down for starters.

I can't say how pissed I would be if I found out someone was ruining my good name in the name of "recharge pins". angry
cheiiii I've done soo... U guys must also wise up na coz u r the same ppl to get scammed..
U no no the girl hav never seen her but u buy airtel blah blah for her..Y
Cheiii
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
You guys are funny. Can't you see that the op is logged into that Facebook account. The photo shows the number of messsges received. You can only see that if you are logged in. The OP is the 419er prolly scouting for more mugus

9 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
MrPrsdent: You guys are funny. Can't you see that the op is logged into that Facebook account. The photo shows the number of messsges received. You can only see that if you are logged in. The OP is the 419er prolly scouting for more mugus

You are right, i was wondering as well.

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by yuzedo: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by rozayx5(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
nah waooh, once saw a guy in a cafe loggin in as a girl shocked shocked shocked
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by adexsimply(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
I'm am very sure YUZEDO is behind this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by philusaau(f): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
FAKE JOB. BOYZ DEY THROW CHEQUE TO CANADA, USA, SPAIN AND SOUTH AFRICA AND CHEQUE DE CLEAR WELL. BOYZ DE BUY CARS AND BUILD HOUSES THEN ONE MUGU GET TIME DE USE FACE BOOK DE LOOK FOR GUYZ WEN GO GIVE AM 2 NARIA. BAD MARKET. THAT IS A BAD FORMAT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) / Herdsmen Pay For Damaged Farm Produce, Farmers Pay For Killed Cows In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.