Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Please Help A Friend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Friend! (1797 Views)

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Friend! by smallworld(f): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2008
A friend of mine narrated her story this way,
That her boyfriend of just about 2month wants sex from her at all cost,but she had already told the guy in the first place that there will be no sex before marriage but the guy still insisted that even if it is once they need to have it.
She even told the guy that he should do the right thing by coming to her family and ask her hand in marriage then he ill have to the fullest but anything after that no sex until marriage.

Nairalander in the house please advice,
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Uche2nna(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2008
So what exactly is the problem here? undecided
Re: Please Help A Friend! by joey007(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2008
@smallworld
my advice is for her to stand on her word, if this guy is really for her, he would wait till marriage but if not, then he is not hers, tell her to let him go .
you should never displease urself just because you want to please someone, pls tell her not to try it.
any more issues, i dey.
let her stick with her word,
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Busta(f): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2008
He is a "player".

He just want to chop free cake
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2008
PLEASE! I beg you in the name of God, tell your friend not to have sex with him untill after marriage, it is obvious that he does not love her enough to wait and if he still does not agree to that then leave him! If he really loved her he would respect her wish!
Re: Please Help A Friend! by sylvao2000(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2008
smallworld:

A friend of mine narrated her story this way,
That her boyfriend of just about 2month wants sex from her at all cost,but she had already told the guy in the first place that there will be no sex before marriage but the guy still insisted that even if it is once they need to have it.
She even told the guy that he should do the right thing by coming to her family and ask her hand in marriage then he ill have to the fullest but anything after that no sex until marriage.

Nairalander in the house please advice,

I was wondering if this story was related to you but when l check ur profile i change my mind because you dont in any way look who will refuse sex before marriage
Re: Please Help A Friend! by joey007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2008
@busta
that is exactly what i feel, he want to take advantage of the girl, and then run away at the end.
i can never and i will never try such, even for the fact that am a guy.
guys get wisdom towards sex,
sex is not relationship, its not how to show ur love 4 someone
Re: Please Help A Friend! by ashe2(f): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
literally speakin everybody likes a free piece of cake most especially if it comes with double flavour but about the gal with a boyfirend problem she said the guy is insisting its simple  i think they hav notin in common i mean its jus two months and he has d liver to insist?What i dont understand is dat they have nothin in common and they are datin ?it doesnt make sense why date someone who u hav notin in common wit?
Re: Please Help A Friend! by joey007(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ibkaye
so u also dey come this forum
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2008
@Joey
Yup

@topic
no sex before marriage!
Re: Please Help A Friend! by EFE2008(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2008
it's interesting to know how certain people handle demands for sex. the guy might be trying to play save, who knows the kind of lady he's relating with. the chick might be out to grab the guy for keeps knowing his her near last option and offering the cake might turn him off. so why not keep him quessing in the guise of great expectation.

na my angle be that. cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help A Friend! by joey007(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ibkaye
so do you think about sex before marriage
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2008
@joey
do you mean do i think of sex before marriage or do i think of having sex before marriage? I'll answer both of these questions though, yes i think about sex sometimes but no I do not plan on having sex before marriage

@topic
like i said, if he really loves you he will wait undecided
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2008
as for me ooo
i must do before marriage.
why not.infact if u no dey do make u dey go.
i must have a feeling of how it is there.
all these people saying no sex before marriage ,
na lie dem dey talk.
@ poster,
if ur friend no wan do,
make she go look for man wey go
obey her desires.
afterall men plenty for town.
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2008
bennygee:

as for me ooo
i must do before marriage.
why not.infact if u no dey do make u dey go.
i must have a feeling of how it is there.
all these people saying no sex before marriage ,
na lie them dey talk.
@ poster,
if your friend no wan do,
make she go look for man wey go
obey her desires.
afterall men plenty for town.
who is lying

@topic
abeg, dump the guy if he no go agree angry wink
Re: Please Help A Friend! by deolaagain(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2008
ibkaye:

PLEASE! I beg you in the name of God, tell your friend not to have sex with him untill after marriage, it is obvious that he does not love her enough to wait and if he still does not agree to that then leave him! If he really loved her he would respect her wish!
wetin be ur own, pls let her have sex with him if she love him. Why da hell will da friend of urs tell u such a sill story, two months she might not even love him.

@Ibkaye
Play safe oh don't let any Hausa deceive u my dear.
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2008
deolaagain:

wetin be your own, please let her have sex with him if she love him. Why da hell will da friend of urs tell u such a sill story, two months she might not even love him.

@Ibkaye
Play safe oh don't let any Hausa deceive u my dear.
She said that her friend does not want to have sex with him untill after marriage, if she 'might not even love him' then why even have sex with him?

@deola
The hausa's have not deceived me dear, it is my own beleif cheesy
Re: Please Help A Friend! by deolaagain(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2008
ibkaye:

She said that her friend does not want to have sex with him untill after marriage, if she 'might not even love him' then why even have sex with him? 

@deola
The hausa's have not deceived me dear, it is my own beleif  cheesy
love does not exists in there. Let her give him want he wants abi?

@Ibkaye
Swear to me u're a virgin despite u tender age. . .lol
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2008
deolaagain:

love does not exists in there. Let her give him want he wants abi?
@Ibkaye
Swear to me u're a virgin despite u tender age. . .lol
Abeg, if she does not want to have sex with him she should not give him the kitten, he should love her enough to wait, if he isn't willing, boot him and find one who is willing

deola, I am swearing tongue
Re: Please Help A Friend! by joey007(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2008
am a guy, but i dont believe in sex before marriage, why do i have to rush my self in eating what i know i can

@ deola
ur questions are too personal. . . .
she's spoken for by a friend. . . .*call me jealous u are not far off* grin
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2008
ibkaye:

who is lying

@topic
abeg, dump the guy if he no go agree angry wink
na so u go talk.
when e reach ,na u go quickly open leg
u be virgin??
Re: Please Help A Friend! by joey007(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2008
@beeneegee
which kin question be that, if u one confirm, go try her
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2008
bennygee:

na so u go talk.
when e reach ,na u go quickly open leg
u be virgin??
I beg your pardon? Not every girl is in need of a shag
read my previous posts and you will get the answer to your question

@topic
please tell your friend not to do what she will end up regretting  embarassed
Re: Please Help A Friend! by joey007(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ibkaye
i beg tell her,
let her hear
a word is enough for the wise
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2008
make una leave the poster,
if she wan do make she do,
its a world of choices.
whether u do before marriage or not
is not a guarantee for a successful marriage
Re: Please Help A Friend! by joey007(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2008
hnm, that a great talk, we all just need to pray for direction towards the right person
Re: Please Help A Friend! by bigfather(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2008
Has the girl in question ever tasted THE FORBIDDEN APPLE before ? If she hasn't then let her stand her ground !
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Busta(f): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2008
big father:

Has the girl in question ever tasted THE FORBIDDEN APPLE before ? If she hasn't then let her stand her ground !

and what if she has and doesn't want to anymore until after marriage??
Re: Please Help A Friend! by bigfather(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2008
Busta:

and what if she has and doesn't want to anymore until after marriage??
On what excuse then ? She don over chop the thing so tay she don yansh full ! grin
Re: Please Help A Friend! by ariblaze(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2008
whats wrong

with sex before marriage?

as i matter of fact i am an advocate of it

but if the girl senses say the guy wan play am well

its at her decretion
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Akinagirl(f): 3:51am On Apr 25, 2008
yeah, even if she has done it before marriage, doesn't mean she cannot make the choice not to until she marries. Maybe she wants to do what she feels is the right thing, don't hold that against her.
Re: Please Help A Friend! by fortunes05(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2008
Akinagirl:

yeah, even if she has done it before marriage, doesn't mean she cannot make the choice not to until she marries. Maybe she wants to do what she feels is the right thing, don't hold that against her.
If she had no previous case of rape then why couldn't she have waited for marriage before tasting the thing ? undecided
Why she wan come change now ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Admiration Of A Beautiful Female Banker In Nigeria / Office Romance:sweet or sour / Save

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.