Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (143911 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Huh...
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by chinedumo(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2013
glowingscenes:

and i believe u have finished reading my story mr chinedumo?..

When Im thru and it still remains the same way, then you have every right to say so without kwalms
some parts are sad, no doubt...but if it ends as a tragedy like some stories we know, then d floor is open.
for sme ppl life is unfair, hv u met ppl that all their life they were going thru stuffs bt it ends well afterwards and then they tell the story afterwards, the ups,downs and et al. Most of d great ppl we see today, do u fnk it was all rosy frm d beginnng? its wen the person ends well that ppl strt rejoicing wt u now and dancing wt u. Nt bfr or during. some even leave u or worsen d situation
the koko is this...
Better IS the END of a thing than the beginning. I hope that explains it better.
thank u

sorry for second guessing you. My lady
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
I've missed o.I'm putting Lamido in prayers too.Don't cry Mrs Danjuma,your son will be fine,u hear? I feel kinda sad for Molade.Aunty Shade should chill jor.I know she cares but she behaves like an old school lape at times.Fantastic updates GS.Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ERF: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Glowing, Glowing...

Keep the boat moving oh...

I pray Afin get older in wisdom, and besides not matter how a story is, it's the writers style.

Peepz experience more and more tragedies compared to these one's, and they even end up wrongly so let's take a chill pill.

Rolake remains my favorite, she'z the simplest and most plain-hearted girl in the family. She explains the average girl, that needs love, just Love despite all odds. I only detest her dating a married man, though it was not her fault. . . U can ask me why, I'd tell you.

As for Shade, I like her type too but she'z too straightforward and direct in her judgements though most times she'z right. At least be emotional, I love her sha but Rolake is the best.

As for Bisi, I don't even know what she'z up to. Not much had been said about her, she'z just a victim of life's hurdles. Though she should have met Shade, Rolake or anyother person, than meeting a first class prostitute for help. Well sometimes we don't think clearly due to some certain circums...

Afin? LoL my Arch Enemy though I'm kinda liking her now.. . ..

Come continue jhoor, I'm missing you already sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
continued.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
E<R>F:
Glowing, Glowing...

Keep the boat moving oh...

I pray Afin get older in wisdom, and besides not matter how a story is, it's the writers style.

Peepz experience more and more tragedies compared to these one's, and they even end up wrongly so let's take a chill pill.

Rolake remains my favorite, she'z the simplest and most plain-hearted girl in the family. She explains the average girl, that needs love, just Love despite all odds. I only detest her dating a married man, though it was not her fault. . . U can ask me why, I'd tell you.

As for Shade, I like her type too but she'z too straightforward and direct in her judgements though most times she'z right. At least be emotional, I love her sha but Rolake is the best.

As for Bisi, I don't even know what she'z up to. Not much had been said about her, she'z just a victim of life's hurdles. Though she should have met Shade, Rolake or anyother person, than meeting a first class prostitute for help. Well sometimes we don't think clearly due to some certain circums...

Afin? LoL my Arch Enemy though I'm kinda liking her now.. . ..

Come continue jhoor, I'm missing you already sad

thanks dear, i like ur analysis!!! grin wink smiley
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Na wa ooo. Molade don dey become Reverend Sister...

If her and Lamido eventually get back, She go dey force am to pray Rosary everytime, before she allow am shine her Kpomo.. sad sad

Glowing. You too much joor. wink
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by weezii(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
nice one glow
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Tinkybabe(f): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Theirs is one family life has dealt a heavy blow..each one of them has got a tale,a bitter tale..but can't wait to see them nibbling on their chocolates and Sushi.
How did you come about the title OP?*curious*
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by chinedumo(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2013
Ms glowingscenes you haven't pardoned me.

I beg for your pardon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2013
chinedumo: Ms glowingscenes you haven't pardoned me.

I beg for your pardon.

haba, I have oo lol
im nt even angry wt u in d first place. u were stating ur point and I was stating mine. no biggie smiley
if ders anything I need u guys to do, prob as I write or wen am thru, gv me a constructv criticism. state any loopholes u myt hv observed
that will be very much appreciated
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2013
Tinkybabe: Theirs is one family life has dealt a heavy blow..each one of them has got a tale,a bitter tale..but can't wait to see them nibbling on their chocolates and Sushi.
How did you come about the title OP?*curious*

not giving u any spoilers lol
bt soon, u will find out as u read along
tnx tinkybabe
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Melancholy(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2013
Glow,what a cool update fitted for this cool monday.EPISODE 39 NONI!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by modupeaderonke(f): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
U rock dear,muah wating 4 ur next update.kisses

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by chinedumo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
glowingscenes:

haba, I have oo lol
im nt even angry wt u in d first place. u were stating ur point and I was stating mine. no biggie smiley
if ders anything I need u guys to do, prob as I write or wen am thru, gv me a constructv criticism. state any loopholes u myt hv observed
that will be very much appreciated

i dont mean to be a killjoy.
If one waits till the end, he would have forgotten most of what he had in mind.

I like you.
You seem humane

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Itzpretzy(f): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
Finally I'm here!!! cheesy

Glowingscenes I love you!!! Sidney sheldon in the making.......thumbs up ma'am! smiley

Btw......molade aka afin is my fav character because I can relate with her.....we sumhow behave alike sometimes (tho she's older) and I'm also an afin.....so......afin rocks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
A
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2013

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Whew! Bisi oooo....I know confessing won't be easy but she should try it and see how things will work out.Feel so sorry for her though.Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Shuq29(f): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Some of d mistake we pple usually make is thinking dat keeping secrets from someone u can't live a day without is helping them jst because we dnt want them to feel hurt wen we tell them, nt knwing dat d worst is for them to discover it themselves especially wen its already too late. Always be urself 'BISI' nd jst let yemi take u for who u really are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bisi hmmnnn!!! Ok oooo. I just pity her sha..

E no easy but **ok make i keep quite*** angry
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bisi
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Kslib: Bisi hmmnnn!!! Ok oooo. I just pity her sha..

E no easy but **ok make i keep quite*** angry
All izz well!

smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Lavender88(f): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bisi ooooooooo I just hope it won't b too late wen u finally decide to reveal evrythin..God help u ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Darey00(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
hmmmmm.. *in asa's voice * der is fire on d mountain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Glow,tell me the last update was a dream.But why would Bisi do something like that? It will be worst for her when the truth comes out.A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.#crosses legs....waiting to read the next update to see how things will turn out.Thanks for the update GS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ok, I'm gonna say something now. I think she should tell Yemi. I was wrong. Love overcomes all.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by veave(f): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2013
i love you.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
veave: i love you.

kiss
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by sleekch1c(f): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
C'est moi:
Glow,tell me the last update was a dream.But why would Bisi do something like that? It will be worst for her when the truth comes out.A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.#crosses legs....waiting to read the next update to see how things will turn out.Thanks for the update GS.

No need to tell him. What wld she achieve by that?
Happy married life to bisi+yemi kiss
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Tinkybabe(f): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
glowingscenes:

not giving u any spoilers lol

hahaa..busted! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ninja4life(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nice update.good work next oma weds rolake

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.