Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (144025 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Ghozye(f): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2013
One of d tinz I luv abt ds story z d bond dt exists btw d 4 sisters,n d way dy share both d smooth n rough tyms 2geda.

Glowing glow,thnx 4 sharin ds wiv us n may u neva run out of ideas,cos its nt easy 2 write a story n finish it o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
@evavista:
*ghost mode deactivated. Aunti mi glow i have a request to make, plz come and adopt me as your younger sis oo, because hmmm... wink

Ok grin grin
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
@evavista:
*ghost mode deactivated. Aunti mi glow i have a request to make, plz come and adopt me as your younger sis oo, because hmmm... wink

Ok grin grin
But complete ur statement first
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Season
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Moie
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
kk

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
C'est Finit grin grin

#Mandarin bow

I bless God. Finally it's ended. Thank you all for Staying with me!
God bless you!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by nawtibownie: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
I've never followed a story the way I followed yours. God bless you aunty Glow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by sebak(f): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tnk u so much Glow 4 sharing dis lovely story wit us.....I love d happy ending of the sisters, May God bless u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Smhart1(f): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
I call this wonderful
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ChyEndowed(f): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Waoooooo.....wat an inspiring story babyy......may d GoOd Lord continue 2 bless ur inspiration as u inspire odas...weldone ma'am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Awww. So happy/sad it had to end. Wat more can i say. Gracias! Awesome! Out-of-dis-world. Thank u Madame Glow for the masterpiece.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Parisfran(f): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Madam Glow you have outdone yourself with this one oh. Love this story to bits, I don't think there is anybody that has written Christian romance better than you. As for your ebook plans, try and research it well and kindly think of doing a series. Pls delete all completed story's from NL, put a link to the story in your blog. It will pain me to see this story stolen.

Much Love,
Paris

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
What a story. I rily enjoyed it. GOD bless you.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by akejujoe(f): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2013
God bless u for sharing this story with us. I pray for more grace upon ur life
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by FabulousEgeh(f): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Aunty Glow;u're a great source of inspiration to me,i joined nairaland because of 'broken vows'. Thank u for sharing ur wonderful stories with us. God will give u more grace,wisdom and strength:*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Michelle55: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Glow thank you for this beautiful story... God bless You
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Michelle55: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Glow thank you for this beautiful story... God bless You cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by missterious(f): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2013
God bless you, Glow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2013
Paris-fran:
Madam Glow you have outdone yourself with this one oh. Love this story to bits, I don't think there is anybody that has written Christian romance better than you. As for your ebook plans, try and research it well and kindly think of doing a series. Pls delete all completed story's from NL, put a link to the story in your blog. It will pain me to see this story stolen.

Much Love,
Paris

ok paris. will do that. thank u so much for the suggestn. its a wise thought
and Thank u fr ur beautiful comment, its encouraging. Thanks fr d love. xoxo
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Vickygirk(f): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Am short of words ....crying...i dont know if it is becos of not porting from the ghost mode before now or the story which deeply touched ma heart ....gs u will go places if u have not even started yet ....thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2013
nawtibownie: I've never followed a story the way I followed yours. God bless you aunty Glow.
thanks nawti!!!!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Finally finished the story via ur blog!! Wow! It was a very fantastic ride all through. Only few,very few writers can match your prowess when it comes Romance-fantasy(shey na how una dey call be dat)..

Wish you the best.. Happy you won the award. That, atleast will be a motivation for your next work!! Ciao!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Vicky awww, thanks so much. I can feel ur emotion smiley and a big amen to ur prayers for me. xoxo
@ michelle, Thank u soooo much bae
@fabulous; thanks hun!!! im glad i cud inspire u and made u join NL
@kslib.. abeg oo, no b fantasy o. wen we talk of fantasy, books like lord of the rings, harry potter, inkheart, the hobbit etc are fantasy but thisy chocolates and sushi story is romance fiction. I hope that has helped
and thank u so much for voting for me and fr sticking arnd. its been an awesome ride wt ur funny quotes and analysis
@misterious, thanks dear
@akeju. God bless u too. thank u smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
@sebak,zoelife, chyendowed,smhart and renegade. thank u all very much. i appreciate ur comments big time.xo
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Oyenibi: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
This story is one d best story i ve been readn so far, it shuld had d best love story of d season, but it has been givin out to another,from my own view this story shuld be given d best but anyway i ve reserved my award for it,nd my award for is the most longest episode wen ever its updated,so keep it up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by barbiesexy(f): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
wow! ur d best dear...I Neva wish 4 a beta story, if Dis is a movie, I won't stop watching it...more grease 2 ur elbow wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Wizdray: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hmm. Veri Nice Stori
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by kinxen(f): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
thank you maam nd. God bless u 4 letting Him use u to reach out 2 many. Am jst rily grateful nd feel so blessed to read ds amazing nd glorious piece cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by MissAddy: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wowwwww!
Beautiful - wonderful - inspiring - breathtaking - outstanding - glowing - great story. Thanks for writing and sharing this story. I loved every bit of it, very well done mam. More ink to your pen. Have a beautiful 2014 ahead. God bless you plenty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by macdelene(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
embarassed glowing y did u end it. Am not happy ooo I had something I looked forward to evry monday and wenesday to cheer wit up.honestly u ave really been a blessing to me thru ur story. May God almight bless u exceedingly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
@missaddy, macdelene, kinxen, wizdray,barbiesexy and oyenibi...Thank U all VERRRRY MUCH
Dont worry, By God's grace, you'll get a new story on Mondays as usual on my blog so dont loose hope yet okay?
A new series will start soon so just stay tuned.
Muah!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.