Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader (8925 Views)

Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram / El-Rufai Arrested By SSS Over "Inciting Claims" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by DuduNegro: 5:06am On May 21, 2013
AWKA—THE Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has threatened a showdown with the State Security Services, SSS, if its regional leader for Awka North, Mr. Tony Nwodo, was not freed within 48 hours.

As a result, the movement has given the SSS 48 hours to release one of its leaders or take responsibility for what ever action the group might take.MASSOB Director of Information, Mr. Uchenna Madu, said yesterday that the SSS arrested and detained Nwodo since last Tuesday on the allegation that he claimed to be the Governor of Anambra State.He warned that the organization would take any action it deemed fit if Nwodo was not released immediately.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/massob-threatens-showdown-with-sss-over-detained-leader/

SSS need to go and find something better to do than harassing political movements. Everytime i open news on SE one of these security agencies is messing with MASSOB......you need to ombatse their officers, that should teach them some sense. I know who governor of Anambala is and i know is not Madu. Why arrest an insane man for fantasizing?

1 Like

Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by FoxyVista(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2013
SSS need to go and find something better to do than harassing political movements. Everytime i open news on SE one of these security agencies is messing with MASSOB......you need to ombatse their officers, that should teach them some sense. I know who governor of Anambala is and i know is not Madu. Why arrest an insane man for fantasizing?

I was planning to say something but that stuff caught my eyes....

I have nothing to say in the league of insane men!!!
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Krasid(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2013
Nigeria and its wahala.But op why did you say "you need to ombatse their officers".are you supporting violence?
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 21, 2013
Sounds like something from ''24''
Let the movie begin undecided

1 Like

Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by redcliff: 4:44pm On May 21, 2013
I think we are better of in the military era because now everybody just opens their mouth and talk rubbi.sh. Threats and counter threats flying about.
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Lilimax(f): 4:44pm On May 21, 2013
Not at this period and time we are burying Chief Chinua Achebe cry
We are in painful mood cry cry
SSS should tread this incident with caution. sad

3 Likes

Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 21, 2013
what is Nigeria turning into? Threats of violence and actual violence here and there-God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Vicotex(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2013
i hate those 9ja soceity , boko haram neva do their own finish massob dey add join
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by gmhc(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2013
Or wetin go happen? abeg make dem go siddown for one place jare everybodi dey issue threat here and there. Boko dey do their own, militants dey there una wan come compound the whole tin wit una own agitation too abi? make we hear word no b today
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by destino24(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2013
SSS kwa... leave MASSOB alone na...ah ah cry
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Reddick: 4:51pm On May 21, 2013
thankz don baba J.dancin alingo
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by jeffizy(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2013
MASSOB needs to be careful, especially @this point in time.

I won't want to see them being chased down the hole by the Nigerian Army.

BTW , what's their man feeding on to make such ambiguous statement?
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Policewoman(f): 4:53pm On May 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/massob-threatens-showdown-with-sss-over-detained-leader/

MASSOB sef, always talking without any action.
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by SamConquer(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2013
''Raking'' Na Water Blood Na Action
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by WESTERNCR: 4:53pm On May 21, 2013
and so...... wht are they going to do?
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Reddick: 4:55pm On May 21, 2013
so i don enter nairaland forum. wow jst cant believ it
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 21, 2013
Na soo soo mouth no action lwtmb
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Chanchit: 4:57pm On May 21, 2013
"Massob" another name for toothless bull dog, the SSS would arrest more of them within the said 48hrs and even flog them with cain.
Ombatse wei we no even know show skill, pls we want action enough of dust yarning.

2 Likes

Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by fkaz(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2013
Who's the Governor of anambra state?
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by yemi2plus(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2013
SamConquer: ''Raking'' Na Water Blood Na Action
erigga
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by babaskool(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2013
Nigeria a land where idiots can hold a sovereign state to ransom smh.............thats how the other day dat guy was ranting there would be no peace if GEJ isn't elected or if he's arrested, I miss abacha mehn how i wish he was jst more democractic and less corrupt i trust his squad would have dealt with MEND OPC BH LOL Peace be upon u my fellow kanuri countryman...nd i'm yoruba by the way

3 Likes

Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Lordave: 5:02pm On May 21, 2013
SSS alwaz going for the cheap and unrecognized ones. MASSOB alwaz issuing empty treats.
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by freebloke: 5:03pm On May 21, 2013
make sss leave mass sobbing alone o or else di tin wey hapin for year 1914 go hapin again o. B-)
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by nedu2000(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2013
Anambala undecided?.....anyways,MASSOB is actually how a pressure group should be,can't say the same for MEND,OPC & BH
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by batstan(m): 5:08pm On May 21, 2013
fkaz: Who's the Governor of anambra state?
OLUSEGUN OBASANJO

1 Like

Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 21, 2013
If it is true that Tony Nwodo is guilty of nothing more than organising a peaceful sit-in (as described below), his continued detention must be condemned forcefully.

Nwodo was said to have been called on phone by a lady believed to be a personnel of the security operatives and was informed that he was seen by her issuing out fliers containing articles on the proposed June 8 sit-at-home exercise.

The said caller also demanded to know the whereabout of Nwodo, to enable her pick up her own fliers to be educated properly on the sit-at-home exercise, adding that he should tell her the type and colour of dress he was wearing, for proper identification.

Impressed by such flattering words, the witnesses said the MASSOB chieftain not only revealed his whereabout, but also informed the caller that he was very close to them.

Unknown to him that the caller was among the security operatives who parked their white SUV with a revolving light at a petrol station very close to the newsstand hunting the MASSOB chieftains, Nwodo drew nearer to their vehicle and as soon as he approached the vehicle closely, she called him once more to confirm that he was actually their target. It was learnt as soon as he was trying to pick the call, they grabbed him, threw him into the waiting vehicle and zoomed off.

It was when the vehicle zoomed off that he looked at the back seat of the vehicle and noticed that the particular lady who had been calling him on phone all the while was sitting at the back seat, as one of the security operatives hunting for MASSOB members.

Source
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by crackhouse(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2013
if it was the BOKO HARAM leader that said he is the governor of Borno state, will they arrest him?

2 Likes

Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by ebucha: 5:11pm On May 21, 2013
Or what? Another placard carrying as usual.
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by batstan(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2013
MASSOB the sleeping elephant. Hope she doesn't wake up someday and discover that she ain't got roof over her head
Re: Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader by point5: 5:21pm On May 21, 2013
Nawa 4 sss ooh,,who no knw d elected govnor of Anambra state,,wch kin tlk b say dey arrestd Madu say e dey Claim say naim b d govnor,,abeg mek dey free da man jor b4 I add my own treath..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him / Legislative Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salaries And Allowances By NASS / PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.