Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger (23626 Views)

Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Reachyrich(f): 2:30pm On May 21, 2013
Nawa o,imagine 21 yr old woman wit 5 children.may God help u.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On May 21, 2013
So sad to read of something this terrible . . . But why wont she take the option of learning a trade - Business is not written on stone as anything could happen.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Onota: 2:32pm On May 21, 2013
She started having baby at 17 and already have 5 at 21. She must be having a baby every year. Too bad.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Gbawe: 2:35pm On May 21, 2013
mediainspired: It's funny wen u tell Yoruba ppl dat they're d most tribalistic ppl in Nigeria, they want to argue. Just check who is derailing d thread wit their natural tribalistic jingoism: Geomac, I-B, Gbawe, Our Yansh. Sworn racists like eok-ile, alj harem etc hav not even come into d fray yet ooo. Even if an Igbo makes any tribalistic comments, it is usually as a reaction to d false superiority feelings and intolerant opinions of d average Yoruba person. Nobody gets the crown! And wat part of their culture is even superior to others? I don't know. I live in Lagos & I stil can't figure out any!

Show the tribalism in what I have written. Whether you like or accept it or not, it is people like you, illustrated by the part in bold, who spread lies about others and hold yourselves virtuous always and in relation to everything. Mine is not to stereotype anyone or anything. It is to defend myself and those I care about from lies and slander - even if some of you are not balanced enough to appreciate the difference.

Which real man stands to watch his wife, kids, ethnic group, homeland et al slandered with lies? Is it not folks like you who sit here lying against Fashola daily and calling him unsavoury names? Yet this woman was advised to go to no other than Lagos and its administrators. The point I make that your sort will always miss is that the reality on the ground defeat the lies you guys peddle here daily and throughout the world about Yoruba people. You will have everyone believe Yoruba people are the worst under the Sun in your ungodly nation yet the truth on the ground shame your lies and indoctrination.

Even in your writing here, we see the ungracious and malicious lies i.e "intolerant opinion of the average Yoruba person". If the Yorubas are to be deemed "intolerant" in Nigeria then what does that make you and others?

Why has the woman run to "Intolerant" folks with her problems? Why are "intolerant" people not butchering themselves over disdain for the religion of others? Why is this "Intolerance" not manifest in life on the ground in the SW? Your kind love lying. It is what you are indoctrinated to do and you don't care how silly you look doing it. Note my style properly and you will see it is not about hatred or prejudice for any ethnic group. More about defending my own ethnic group from lies and slander not matching what is on ground that even the truthful amongst your kinsmen attest to. In the end, I could not give a damn if your sort view me as a tribalist. Those who can reason logically can see who the tribalist is from how he tries always to ascribe bad conduct to others , defiant of real events on the ground, while he proposes himself and his own virtuous and blameless.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 21, 2013
Reptyle: A 21 year old CHILD with 5 kids of her own!!! How sad... cry cry cry
As in! Sad indeed! sad sad sad sad
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Eneze1(f): 2:39pm On May 21, 2013
really pity this woman, 5 kids at that age, is she giving birth every year?
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by OurYansh: 2:39pm On May 21, 2013
stankezzy: i stay in lagros ,i have noticed that when ever an igbo,a Yoruba nd an hausa man is passing near a beger,he always concentrate on the igbo man knowing fully well that other tribe do not care much weather u are dieing or not.go nd check by your self ,in lagos you will always see more beger in market dorminated by igbos than those dorminated by either Yoruba or hausa,even when most of the beger do not share the same faith with the igbos,they still prefer them to their muslem brothers why?

Your Grammar and spelling..... Odikwa risky ooo!!!

cool
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 21, 2013
Our Yansh: After engaging in relentless promiscuity the foolish lady expects to be fed by others....abi?? Shebi na dem send you to go dey "yansh" like dog?? While her mates were struggling to get educated and acquire useful skills that will be needed to earn a living, the FOOL was busy trying "69", "doggy", "wheel-barrow" and all forms of "ramming" styles.

Shamefully using her 5 innocent kids to solicit for sympathy. Was Fashola there when you were being "bombed" by Oga Police?? I hope the female members are learning. After fuckinng like a fool be ready to face the consequence later.

Arrant Nonsense!! Inexplicable inngredient!!

But for her 5 kids I'd ask nobody to help the senseless girl.

cool cool cool

P.S. That's view and "holier-than-thou" fools are advised to desist from quoting or referring to my post..

Thanks
lol,you rass oh
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by addicted268(f): 2:43pm On May 21, 2013
yuzedo: [b]Wait! What is the issue here? A human being in a desperate bid for survival took the only course she thought (correctly or not) would help her situation, a valid and understandable one at that, and people are here taking pride in the circumstance and location of their birth and asking why she didn't go elsewhere? LOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! grin grin grin You guys are the hypocrites that go to churches and mosques UNFAILINGLY every week! Haha! What a sad pot of schmuckism! I even thought (until i went back and re-read the previous comments) that this thread was supposed to be a rallying-point for helping someone desperately in need, and not addressing Lagos' superiority. WHAT IF YOUR MOTHER HAD SEX WITH A TOGO MAN, TOOK IN, AND PASSED YOU OFF AS YOUR LAGOSIAN FATHER'S SON, AND Y'ALL DON'T KNOW THIS SECRET YET? WILL IT CHANGE YOUR STRONG AND UNDULY ASININE AFFINITY TO LAGOS?!?!?! hah! The way una dey take carry tribe and ethnicity for head shaa! Funny stuff! Trust me, if you are in some chinese gulag far worse than sing-sing with a fellow Nigerian, that man will be closer than your blood brother, regardless of tribe. STOP THIS RUBBISH PEOPLE!

Besides, she obviously came to Lagos because most of the NGOs and institutions (not necessarily LASG agencies) capable of helping her are domiciled here in Lagos .... by virtue of the British Colonial decision to set up camp in Lagos .... by virtue again of its coastal properties and easy access to the atlantic ocean thus aiding economic activities and administrative efficiency. There are so many factors that make Lagos what it is, but y'all need to stop beating your chests like you personally built the city brick by brick and economic activity by economic activity. CHRIST! What kind of Pharisee behavior is this that we are so desensitized to the travails of our fellow human and argue on the mundane?! I give up![/b]
wow!is this the same banana iceland chief or his alter ego?....I'm impressed! cheesy
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by AjanleKoko: 2:44pm On May 21, 2013
Fhemmmy: So sad to read of something this terrible . . . But why wont she take the option of learning a trade - Business is not written on stone as anything could happen.

Sensible point of view.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

There are a lot of South-Easterners in Lagos. Infact they own half of Lagos and Niger Delta money built the other half. So you can safely assume that she is in fact seeking help from her South-East brothers.
[quote author=Alfa Seltzer]

At Ikeja magistrate Court and not Alaba or Ladipo?
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Sike(m): 2:46pm On May 21, 2013
Na wa O! 21years? 5 Children already? People dey born sha! SMH
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Geomac: 2:47pm On May 21, 2013
mediainspired: It's funny wen u tell Yoruba ppl dat they're d most tribalistic ppl in Nigeria, they want to argue. Just check who is derailing d thread wit their natural tribalistic jingoism: Geomac, I-B, Gbawe, Our Yansh. Sworn racists like eok-ile, alj harem etc hav not even come into d fray yet ooo. Even if an Igbo makes any tribalistic comments, it is usually as a reaction to d false superiority feelings and intolerant opinions of d average Yoruba person. Nobody gets the crown! And wat part of their culture is even superior to others? I don't know. I live in Lagos & I stil can't figure out any!

Firts off, i am not even a southerner. I read you post twice and i can see that you are very economical with the truth. I know both Igbo and Yoruba people very well and what you put up there is nothing both lies. My in-laws are not known to be liar, where did you get yours from?
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by EkoIle1: 2:50pm On May 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

There are a lot of South-Easterners in Lagos. Infact they own half of Lagos and Niger Delta money built the other half. So you can safely assume that she is in fact seeking help from her South-East brothers.

Her South-East brothers @Ikeja Magistrate Court?

You people no dey carry last with your comedy..
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by DuduNegro: 2:54pm On May 21, 2013
Gbawe:

Show the tribalism in what I have written. Whether you like or accept it or not, it is people like you, illustrated by the part in bold, who spread lies about others and hold yourselves virtuous always and in relation to everything. Mine is not to stereotype anyone or anything. It is to defend myself and those I care about from lies and slander - even if some of you are not balanced enough to appreciate the difference.

Which real man stands to watch his wife, kids, ethnic group, homeland et al slandered with lies? Is it not folks like you who sit here lying against Fashola daily and calling him unsavoury names? Yet this woman was advised to go to no other than Lagos and its administrators. The point I make that your sort will always miss is that the reality on the ground defeat the lies you guys peddle here daily and throughout the world about Yoruba people. You will have everyone believe Yoruba people are the worst under the Sun in your ungodly nation yet the truth on the ground shame your lies and indoctrination.

Even in your writing here, we see the ungracious and malicious lies i.e "intolerant opinion of the average Yoruba person". If the Yorubas are to be deemed "intolerant" in Nigeria then what does that make you and others?

Why has the woman run to "Intolerant" folks with her problems? Why are "intolerant" people not butchering themselves over disdain for the religion of others? Why is this "Intolerance" not manifest in life on the ground in the SW? Your kind love lying. It is what you are indoctrinated to do and you don't care how silly you look doing it. Note my style properly and you will see it is not about hatred or prejudice for any ethnic group. More about defending my own ethnic group from lies and slander not matching what is on ground that even the truthful amongst your kinsmen attest to. In the end, I could not give a damn if your sort view me as a tribalist. Those who can reason logically can see who the tribalist is from how he tries always to ascribe bad conduct to others , defiant of real events on the ground, while he proposes himself and his own virtuous and blameless.

Im really surprised he included you in that list. He mistook your truthfullness and balance for hatred. Thats because he could not handle the na.ked reality of what you shared.

Their feet marches in concert with natural laws of survival and migration but their heart and ego boasts counter to it.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 21, 2013
5 Children at 21..rolling on the street,exposing her self"for money to do bussiness"200k
Lady,you made your bed,you lie in it.Self responsibility.
You do not have children you cannot take care off
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by 3ace(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2013
Why would you hurriedly have five kids without proper planning on how to fend for them? Whilst the rich with millions in their accounts settle for two or at most three kids, the poor will be manufacturing babies like hens. Anyway, I'm glad she's decided to be financially independent so that she can take care of them. I just hope she's serious with her intention.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by kingingkinging: 3:07pm On May 21, 2013
Gbawe:

You couldn't have said it better.

You are a good ambassador. I love to read your piece always.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 21, 2013
I don't feel any pity for her. A poor 21 year old girl giving birth to 5 children. undecided. I know at 35, she go don born up to 8. Only in Nigeria will you see the lower class giving birth to a 'nation'......only for the children to become another nuisance to the society (Instead of giving birth to one or two and striving to make sure they attend schools and become someone in life). The rich ones who one would have think should be giving birth recklessly, ironically are the ones giving birth to one or two kids.....smh

And you say the poor will not continue to become poorer? and the rich richer? Dumb people! Nigerians have always been their own problems. mtcheew. Na that hunger go kill you! Onyi ara

2 Likes

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by crackhouse(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2013
Geomac: I still don't know why she could not be advised to go to Delta State Government/Secretariat for assistance, why Lagos?
Lagos is in Nigeria and she is a Nigerian
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by samfibby(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2013
I saw the woman yesterday at the ministry of justice, GRA, lagos. I thought she was insane. Just as the militants are pleading for attention with violence, i guess this is the only way she could get govts attention. Uduaghan, this is ur problem, better come and carry.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 21, 2013
i dnt kow wat it is with poor ppl and plenty children.21yrs wit 4 kids the tym she started havin kids didnt she kow she would av to carter for them or was ha husband a billionaire?
couldnt she have learnt some form of trade?
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by daviide: 3:24pm On May 21, 2013
Joavid: i dnt kow wat it is with poor ppl and plenty children.21yrs wit 4 kids the tym she started havin kids didnt she kow she would av to carter for them or was ha husband a billionaire?
couldnt she have learnt some form of trade?
lol true tho' how can yu have dat much kids well yu know nigerians
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 21, 2013
People, stop hating and tongue-lashing each other here. This youngwoman needs help. EOD!!!
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by emma26(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2013
Sad, pathetic
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by onila(f): 3:40pm On May 21, 2013
saintneo: Tribalists ignoring the plight of the hungry woman to preach their ignorance.
abi o
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Ibyno(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2013
21 yrs, 5kids, how is she when she born her first issue, dis woman/girl would have still be in sch if things are alright with her, god will help the poor, and for those looking for the gift of child should go and sole seed to that woman .
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by dagreen14: 3:45pm On May 21, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Sensible point of view.
The poor woman needs money to sustain her self and 5 kids; I think there is no point in learning a trade with NO monthly pay.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by dagreen14: 3:46pm On May 21, 2013
Fhemmmy: So sad to read of something this terrible . . . But why wont she take the option of learning a trade - Business is not written on stone as anything could happen.

The poor woman needs money to sustain her self and 5 kids; I think there is no point in learning a trade with NO monthly pay.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Daresh(f): 3:47pm On May 21, 2013
I-B.:
If anyone wants to take a survey of how much people from other zones are entering SW, just stay at Iwo road bridge in Ibadan for 5minutes, you will shiver at the amount of "the young, benue link, edo line, imo transport company, chukwudi express, nassara link, Akwa ibom express, delta line" busses passing or parking everyday. I wonder if people are still left in those places they are coming from. Gosh embarassed

There are many people left ther. The fact they are coming to Lagos doesn't mean they live in Lagos. Please stop being so negative, abi did your own people not come to Lagos too?
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Afam4eva(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

Her South-East brothers @Ikeja Magistrate Court?

You people no dey carry last with your comedy..

She's from the south-south not south-east. get your facts right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye / Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack / Boko Haram Burning Houses & Breaking Shops In Mainok, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.