Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,942 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! (5491 Views)

SOLD.Neat Nigerian Used END OF Discussion ** MANUAL Drive.less Fuel Consumption. / 9 Tips For Saving On Fuel Consumption / Volvo S40, S60 & S80:: Reliabilty,fuel Consumption & Spare Parts Availability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2013
Strange but Real, tested personally and can be vouched for:

Before Now, my church used to buy 900 litres of diesel daily for our CAT600KVA and MBH365KVA generators until this product was introduced to us bu a church member.

Initially, we were not sure of what this product was likely to do to help us limit our fuel consumption until it was tested. The Engineering department bought the product and had it fixed according to the specification to our two generators.

To our greatest surprise, 900 litres of diesel last 9 hours 30 min before but with the product, we were able to save more than 45 percent of our fuel consumption. This happen between 5th of may and 7th of may and ever since then, the story has remained the same.

I believe this product is very important to Nigerians be it "rich" or "small" as long as you use fuel in any form: Be it a Car Owner, Small Generator Owner, Big Generator Owners, Gas Consumer. Anything liquid because this product works with anything liquid with no side effect. This is no fairy tale, this is real. The Product is called the Energy Shell.

1 Like

Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2013
The Amezcua Energy Shell 2

The Amezcua Energy Shell was formally known as Amezcua Shower Shell. It was re-branded when the field of applications extended beyond clipping it to domestic shower, wash hand basin tap and domestic water connection to washing machines (dish or clothes). Its application has extended to vehicles, trucks, power generators and even installation on gas cylinders to further improve fuel combustion from between 30 to 70 Percent efficiency . It is on these latter applications that The Amezcua Energy Shell 2 Review is based. It has a 15 year expiry period . Now with Energy shell 2 you can assume you are buying fuel for as low as half the price others are buying.

The Amezcua Energy Shell 2 as Applicable to Water and Fuel

The Amezcua Energy Shell restores the molecular structure of the fuel or any liquid or gas to its original state, thereby improving the efficiency of the fuel, liquid or gas. It provides you with energy enhanced fuel when used to energize your fuel, thereby improving the burning efficiency. Manufactured from pure aluminum, the Amezcua Energy Shell 2 produces the same positive energy as the popular Amezcua Bio Disc. The result… instantly energized fuel! Hence cost reduction in fuel consumption. Apart from saving you between 30 to 70 Percent on fuel consumption (depending on the load), it also reduces the pollution from your power generators or vehicles considerably. Your vehicle or power generator becomes environment friendly. There is no known side effect but there is the tendency not to service the engines of your vehicles or generators as at when due because the engine oil does not get dirty as fast as when you did not install the Amezcua Energy Shell 2.

Individuals as well as Big Organisation have used the Amezcua Energy Shell 2 and Confessed to the Potency."Women Mirror, Ayobo, Generator Department" is one of such organisation. Their Report within one day shows that they were able to save more than 45 Percent the very First Time of use which definitely will increase overtime.Imagine spending less than 50 percent of what you use to spend on Fuel - That's Simply Amazing!!!

If you would like the Energy Shell you can contact Ceah - 0802 362 6089 or ceahy2k@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2013
That's Simply Amazing!!!
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by speed001: 6:34pm On May 29, 2013
Hmmmm. How does it really work. I need more detailed explanation

1 Like

Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2013
speed001: Hmmmm. How does it really work. I need more detailed explanation

Bro. It's very Simple, you just need to clamp it on the feed hose of your vehicle or generator set.The pic attached here is an example.

1 Like

Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by honeric01(m): 7:19am On May 30, 2013
I happen to own of the products and the result i have witnessed so far is massive. up till now i am yet to get over the amazement. you can do your research to know more about these products and the company.

If you really want to save cost, energy and also prolong the life of your automobile, generator or any other fuel/water-like using property, you should look into getting one of these products as soon as possible. cool cool cool
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2013
honeric01: I happen to own of the products and the result i have witnessed so far is massive. up till now i am yet to get over the amazement. you can do your research to know more about these products and the company.

If you really want to save cost, energy and also prolong the life of your automobile, generator or any other fuel/water-like using property, you should look into getting one of these products as soon as possible. cool cool cool

Thanks for the comment. it's good to know that someone else got testimony on this product smiley
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
If you would like the Energy Shell you can contact Ceah - 0802 362 6089
Physical Address @ Ilupeju - Lagos. Call for Full Address
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by honeric01(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2013
ceah:

Thanks for the comment. it's good to know that someone else got testimony on this product smiley

Can small generators be used with the energy shell too because someone asked?
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2013
honeric01:

Can small generators be used with the energy shell too because someone asked?

Definitely bro but preferable for Big Gen/vehicle that use lots of fuel.
But With Small Gen you can save upto 70 percent of your fuel consumption.
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by Elegant154(f): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
Please how much is the product and how can I get it, I stay in Ibadan. Expecting ur answer please.
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Elegant154: Please how much is the product and how can I get it, I stay in Ibadan. Expecting ur answer please.

Send me an SMS with your number with reference to your msg on this Thread and i will reply.
my numbers are: 0802 362 6089 or 0809 362 6089
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by KOMBE: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
This is actually a big fraud as none of these fuel saving devices have worked. Many of them are being advertised but experience has shown that none of them works. MY PEOPLE BEWARE
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by MovingTrain(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
Please tell us the pricing of this product? Thank you..
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2013
KOMBE: This is actually a big fraud as none of these fuel saving devices have worked. Many of them are being advertised but experience has shown that none of them works. MY PEOPLE BEWARE

Kombe...Why do you talk about what you dont know. That you have used another product and didnt give you result doesnt mean that another doesnt work. With ppl like you the space ship will never be invented.

===
all it does is lock the molecular clusters, reduce combustion level and as a result it burn slowly. I bet you dont understand any of what i have explained above...and i believe you didnt even read the brief. Peace...
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2013
MovingTrain: Please tell us the pricing of this product? Thank you..

Moving Train. My phone numbers are above. SMS me and i will get back to you with the price bro. Thank you.
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by DrDre1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
KOMBE: This is actually a big fraud as none of these fuel saving devices have worked. Many of them are being advertised but experience has shown that none of them works. MY PEOPLE BEWARE

Yes there are many products out there that don't work. That doesn't mean there is NONE that works. The workings of the energy shell is even easier to comprehend & accept. What would u do if u came across the bio disc or chi pendant? Trust me, technology & science can be amazing.
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by honeric01(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2013

With free access to the internet, you could have just googled the product. it's not a nameless product.
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Yes there are many products out there that don't work. That doesn't mean there is NONE that works. The workings of the energy shell is even easier to comprehend & accept. What would u do if u came across the bio disc or chi pendant? Trust me, technology & science can be amazing.

Thank you bro... It's good to know people here use these products as well
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
honeric01: With free access to the internet, you could have just googled the product. it's not a nameless product.

Thank you bro...google is your friend
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:02am On Jun 14, 2013
Ignorance Is a D........!!!!
===
Great product. Will be ringing you soon!
Happy sales.
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by femoladosu: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS OF THE COST PRICE TO FOLADOSU@INFOBUILDNIGERIA.COM.NG
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
Royal Roy:
Ignorance Is a D........!!!!
===
Great product. Will be ringing you soon!
Happy sales.

Thank you for identifying with us... smiley
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
femoladosu: PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS OF THE COST PRICE TO FOLADOSU@INFOBUILDNIGERIA.COM.NG

Is the email Correct? Email Failed. Cross Check
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
Another Big Company just confirmed the greatness and unbelieveable potential of the product. Will get across when I get report from them. grin

1 Like

Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
femoladosu: PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS OF THE COST PRICE TO FOLADOSU@INFOBUILDNIGERIA.COM.NG

Still havent heard from you. your email isnt going thru
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
I am currently in abuja. If you are in abuja and interested, get across to me. i will leave abuja in few days...
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by pannyman(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
I tried to open the Amezcua website but it would not open. This in my book is a red flag. Guys, let's be careful.
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by DrDre1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
pannyman: I tried to open the Amezcua website but it would not open. This in my book is a red flag. Guys, let's be careful.
Sir, try and investigate things thoroughly before u say it's a red (or whatever colour) flag. There must be an error somewhere. That said, u should have simply googled the name to scan through whatever results that come up.

2 Likes

Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by ceah(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Sir, try and investigate things thoroughly before u say it's a red (or whatever colour) flag. There must be an error somewhere. That said, u should have simply googled the name to scan through whatever results that come up.

Thank you bro... A right answer for ppl that cant google ... tongue
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by kayoday(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Why is the price closely guarded? A lot of people requested for the price yet no response from you.
Re: How i saved 30 - 70 Percent of my Daily Fuel Consumption Using Energy Shell 2! by thegame(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
kayoday: Why is the price closely guarded? A lot of people requested for the price yet no response from you.
I wonder the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Range Rover Sport 2009 Model@ N3.350m / Volkswagen Golf 2 For Sale (Ikeja) / Toyota Camry 1996 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.