Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

PRESS RELEASE – Imo Youths To Okorocha: Your Employment ‘initiative’ Is A Scam.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PRESS RELEASE – Imo Youths To Okorocha: Your Employment ‘initiative’ Is A Scam.. (692 Views)

Ihedioha Allegedly Pays Secret Visit To Okorocha; Pleads For Soft Landing (pic) / Emeka Ihedioha Blasts Governor Rochas Okorocha:Your Free Education Is A Scam / 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRESS RELEASE – Imo Youths To Okorocha: Your Employment ‘initiative’ Is A Scam.. by Stevogue(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2013
The attention of Imo Youth Assembly (IYA), the apex socio-political, Non- Governmental Umbrella of the entire Youth leadership in Imo State, comprising Orlu Zurumee Youth Assembly, Okigwe Youth Assembly and Owerri Zonal Youth Assembly has been drawn to the meeting convened Monday 13 May, 2013, by the Executive Governor of Imo State Owelle Rochas Okorocha, for a select number of Youths some of who were invited through text messages. The meeting which held at the Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri, was instead presided over by the Hon. Commissioner for
Youths and Sports, Mr. Kenneth Emelu had in attendance the Agenda and C.G.C Youth Leaders most of who are unrepentant loyalists and worshippers of Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

At the meeting, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, having realized the need to address the problem of Imo Youths especially for political reasons, now that he is highly embattled on all fronts by several EFCC findings, promised to now commence the employment of all graduate Youths in Imo State through the payment of...CONTINUE: http://crimefacts.org/press-release-imo-youths-to-okorocha-your-employment-initiative-is-a-scam-we-cant-be-fooled/
Re: PRESS RELEASE – Imo Youths To Okorocha: Your Employment ‘initiative’ Is A Scam.. by slimghost(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Where is Abagworo? please come and defend this.
Re: PRESS RELEASE – Imo Youths To Okorocha: Your Employment ‘initiative’ Is A Scam.. by Bigflamie(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2013
The more you look, the less you see government. grin
You guys haven't seen anything yet grin grin
Re: PRESS RELEASE – Imo Youths To Okorocha: Your Employment ‘initiative’ Is A Scam.. by tomakint: 1:39pm On May 21, 2013
So Okorocha na scammer all these while and people will still defend him here with all their energies!
Re: PRESS RELEASE – Imo Youths To Okorocha: Your Employment ‘initiative’ Is A Scam.. by Abagworo(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2013
slimghost: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Where is Abagworo? please come and defend this.

You asked for me and here I am. I should not be mistaken as Okorocha's benefactor because I've never met him nor have I really been involved in Imo politics. I'm an independent observer who argues with logic and reasons with little or no bias to any party or ethnic group. Going through the write-up alone indicates that the writer belongs to opposition and hence is angry on the assumption that his group might not benefit from the program. The said program is yet to be implemented and people are already trying to fight it. These people have fought every policy by Rochas including the siting of Shoprite in Owerri and building of some monuments which he had plans of. They fought the privatization of Adapalm and Concord and are fighting investors just because they believe Rochas has a hand in the investments. Just be on the look out in near future after fighting this policy to a standstill, they will come out to call it a scam.
Re: PRESS RELEASE – Imo Youths To Okorocha: Your Employment ‘initiative’ Is A Scam.. by slimghost(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2013
Double post
Re: PRESS RELEASE – Imo Youths To Okorocha: Your Employment ‘initiative’ Is A Scam.. by slimghost(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2013
Abagworo:

You asked for me and here I am. I should not be mistaken as Okorocha's benefactor because I've never met him nor have I really been involved in Imo politics. I'm an independent observer who argues with logic and reasons with little or no bias to any party or ethnic group. Going through the write-up alone indicates that the writer belongs to opposition and hence is angry on the assumption that his group might not benefit from the program. The said program is yet to be implemented and people are already trying to fight it. These people have fought every policy by Rochas including the siting of Shoprite in Owerri and building of some monuments which he had plans of. They fought the privatization of Adapalm and Concord and are fighting investors just because they believe Rochas has a hand in the investments. Just be on the look out in near future after fighting this policy to a standstill, they will come out to call it a scam.

Points noted! Time will tell as usual.
Re: PRESS RELEASE – Imo Youths To Okorocha: Your Employment ‘initiative’ Is A Scam.. by slimghost(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2013
Abagworo:

Let me ask ooo, Are the opposition not supposed to be part of the scheme? Are they not Imolites?
Re: PRESS RELEASE – Imo Youths To Okorocha: Your Employment ‘initiative’ Is A Scam.. by chi3280(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2013
Abagworo:

what more can i say Abagworo? you have said it all. Let haters continue to hate. whether they like it or not? Rochas must deliver dividends of democracy to Imolites.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Elders Reject 6-year Single Tenure For President, govs / Etche Denies Amaechi / A Nairalander Declaration Fro Public Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.