Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work (1577 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by Monicasque(f): 12:38pm On May 21, 2013
I was in South Africa a while back and saw this 1 lady who was staying with a guy from back home. The woman was unemployed and he was working as a camera man for one popular tv station. They stay in an apartment with another couple. The guy is a player. He left a woman in his father's house i Delta State and she has 3 kids by him the first one is 16 years old. The south african woman who he has a child with is about 30 and the brother is about 38. More than 3 ladies confronted her telling her that when ever she is not around he invites woman to his house and has normal relationships with them ofwhich they all dumped him when they learnt that he had a woman he was staying with.The lady has also confessed that she knows of his cheating habit but claims to be inlove with this man. in order to hold on to him , she gave him a baby last month and she goes around parading how happy she is What do you guys think of this whole situation
Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 21, 2013
Things fall apart.
Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by Monicasque(f): 12:43pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: Things fall apart.

please explain
Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by AtheistD(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2013
An unfortunate situation. She will most likely be dumped at some point by the guy.

1 Like

Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 27, 2013
Atheist:-D:
An unfortunate situation. She will most likely be dumped at some point by the guy.

Or realize she is a damn fool and leave on her own.
Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by AtheistD(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Or realize she is a damn fool and leave on her own.

When she is too tired and has suffered enough yes she will leave sad

1 Like

Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by Ab025(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2013
@op, abeg wetin concern u? Did d woman complain to u? U just said it just now that d woman jst had d man's baby and she is goin around happily becos of that, I tink d lady knows wat is goin on bt still, she is happy.

That is how some people "fall" in luv and refuse to "stand" up again even wen it matters.

But still, leave them alone, e no concern u and d woman is happy with d situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by Monicasque(f): 3:56pm On May 27, 2013
Ab025: @op, abeg wetin concern u? Did d woman complain to u? U just said it just now that d woman jst had d man's baby and she is goin around happily becos of that, I tink d lady knows wat is goin on bt still, she is happy.

That is how some people "fall" in luv and refuse to "stand" up again even wen it matters.

But still, leave them alone, e no concern u and d woman is happy with d situation.

the purpose of the thread was to hear people's views and probably help educate fellow women out there.

3 Likes

Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by numericalguy(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2013
OP sounds to me like a complete Gbeborun aka Amebo aka local gossip.
Did you by any chance visit his house in Delta state to ascertain for yourself that he has three kids?
If you don't learn how to mind your business, somebody is gonna teach you.

1 Like

Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by Monicasque(f): 8:38am On May 28, 2013
numerical_guy: OP sounds to me like a complete Gbeborun aka Amebo aka local gossip.
Did you by any chance visit his house in Delta state to ascertain for yourself that he has three kids?
If you don't learn how to mind your business, somebody is gonna teach you.

who is that somebody? is it you?
Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by chuckdee4(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2013
A BIG OL MESS
Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by Youngpo413: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2014
Yes it always works like magic,if I was a lady,that exactly what I will be doing,you know husband scarce wella,once you are pregnant for a man you love,u will be hooked with him forever,no way out.
Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by kilokeys(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2015
for her.. she has a piece of him... he could burn in hell later.. she would love their baby nevertheless
Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by Youngpo413: 1:02pm On May 20, 2015
Monicasque:

the purpose of the thread was to hear people's views and probably help educate fellow women out there.
Women will never learn,no need to educate them,they are called "fishbrains" for nothing.

1 Like

Re: She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On May 20, 2015
Many women makes this mistake thinking that a baby keeps a man!

Look at the baby mommas around the world and unfortunately the rate of black baby mommas "appears" to be greater than other communities.

If you have no issues with taking care of a baby alone...go right ahead! It is your life!

(1) (Reply)

Free Video Tips On How To Have A Good Sex Life / Best Valentine's Day Gifts For Girls ( tips for guys ) / How Can I Get My Money Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.