Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? (2249 Views)

I Don't Want To Take Laws Into My Hands. / Western Union Carding, Lr To Western Union Cash Out..... / Earn Evey Hour With Your LR ACCOUNT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by stagger: 1:19pm On May 21, 2013
I have about 250 LR which I can give out at the rate of 176 to 1. We can deal via email where I will show you the snapshot so we all know there are no games involved.
Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 21, 2013
Where are you?
Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by stagger: 3:34pm On May 21, 2013
Abuja. Prefer face to face meeting if you live there.
Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 21, 2013
Why not sell it to exchangers?
Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by stagger: 4:12pm On May 21, 2013
Who are the trusted exchangers with all the horror stories we hear? If you know one in Abj whose office I can go to, I will use that option. Thanks.
Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by stagger: 4:27pm On May 21, 2013
Sorry, your post was blocked by the spambot.
Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by Chibenze(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2013
Truexgold is a good exchanger i have use get ur money through them except you want to use this meduim to scam people or may be to get little profit cos exchanger buy at 160 though it differs. So tells us ur intention and stop saying tins like no trusted exchanger cos their a trusted ones. PEACE
Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by stagger: 8:59am On May 22, 2013
Chibenze: Truexgold is a good exchanger i have use get ur money through them except you want to use this meduim to scam people or may be to get little profit cos exchanger buy at 160 though it differs. So tells us ur intention and stop saying tins like no trusted exchanger cos their a trusted ones. PEACE

I will "tells" u my intention (sic).

Yes, exchangers get it at 160. I am not aware that it is a bad thing to request for an exchange of 176 for MY OWN LR, with a face to face meeting that I requested for.

So unless you are too dense in the head to understand that the purpose of requesting for a face to face exchange is to conduct the whole transaction at once in a scam-free atmosphere, I do not understand how you can even insinuate that I have an intention to scam anyone.

Obviously you have no idea what the word scam means, and you just prattle your mouth and talk nonsense because talk here is cheap. Abi? If you have nothing better to say, I suggest you just keep your mouth shut and stay out of what does not concern you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by samclet(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2013
stagger:

I will "tells" u my intention (sic).

Yes, exchangers get it at 160. I am not aware that it is a bad thing to request for an exchange of 176 for MY OWN LR, with a face to face meeting that I requested for.

So unless you are too dense in the head to understand that the purpose of requesting for a face to face exchange is to conduct the whole transaction at once in a scam-free atmosphere, I do not understand how you can even insinuate that I have an intention to scam anyone.

Obviously you have no idea what the word scam means, and you just prattle your mouth and talk nonsense because talk here is cheap. Abi? If you have nothing better to say, I suggest you just keep your mouth shut and stay out of what does not concern you.
guy you de vex ooo. You needed a help and some one is trying to put you through and you are insulting him. That's unfare,I think he is only trying to give you some clue on how you can sell your LR. Anyway you in Abuja if it had been in Lagos I could have taken you to wher I used to buy & sell mine. Though, thay buy & sell @ the rate of 155 and 165 respectively but its one on one deal. Please I wouldn't mind if u can show me how you generate fund into your LR account. Lol
Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by stagger: 11:40am On May 22, 2013
samclet: guy you de vex ooo. You needed a help and some one is trying to put you through and you are insulting him. That's unfare,I think he is only trying to give you some clue on how you can sell your LR. Anyway you in Abuja if it had been in Lagos I could have taken you to wher I used to buy & sell mine. Though, thay buy & sell @ the rate of 155 and 165 respectively but its one on one deal. Please I wouldn't mind if u can show me how you generate fund into your LR account. Lol

Did you not see where the guy said "except you want to use this medium to scam people"? That was an insult to my person, and I will not stand for it. What did I say that was akin to scam? I have LR to sell, and I want to do a direct transaction face to face so that whoever is buying will see that I have LR and will have the confidence and peace of mind to deal. And someone is still mentioning scam. Why?

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by bestplanb: 12:33pm On May 22, 2013
stagger: I have about 250 LR which I can give out at the rate of 176 to 1. We can deal via email where I will show you the snapshot so we all know there are no games involved.
I sell fro #175/$ if you are interested contact me on 08055425118
Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by abefeglobal: 2:00pm On May 22, 2013
@ stagger please kindly respond to those of us that still need manuals ,its seems you have forgotten the thread ..please i still need the manual...
Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by biz1234: 2:57pm On May 22, 2013
I wish we could learn to comport ourselves when doing business via this forum. This guy could afford to sell his property at any price, you either buy or leave it. Better still, you have all the right to negotiate. But nobody has the right to insult or presume anything over ones property.

I have realized that those with good intention of selling genuine stuff are those we scare off, but those who have the motive to scam are those people readily succumb to.

Please, lets relate and make good business partners on this forum.
Re: Who Can Help Me Take Some LR Off My Hands? by Chibenze(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2013
stagger:

Did you not see where the guy said "except you want to use this medium to scam people"? That was an insult to my person, and I will not stand for it. What did I say that was akin to scam? I have LR to sell, and I want to do a direct transaction face to face so that whoever is buying will see that I have LR and will have the confidence and peace of mind to deal. And someone is still mentioning scam. Why?
bro am really sorry if i insulted you, though i believe is a misunderstanding of my post, i never called you a scammer, review my post again. I have never insulted anyone in nl and i will not start wit u, because i dnt knw who will be of a help to me 2morrow like a guy name Autofred in nl help me to ship my solar charger 4rm amazon to nigeria, i took time to write just to let you knw a little abt me, once again i apologise.

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See What I Got Today From MTN / Buy, Sell & Exchange Your Skrill, Neteller, Paypal,pm,btc. Etc Instant Payment / How To Start Data Sharing Business In Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.