Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread (12122 Views)

Christian Match-making Zone / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship / Match Making For Hiv Positive Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by shollyray: 4:29pm On May 21, 2013
Hi all,im new to this forum.and im hiv positive.been positive and living positively for about 2years now.im creating this thread for folks like me,who has accepted their fate and finding a best way to make themselves live a happy and normal life despite our status.the fact that we are positive does not mean we should be deprived of happiness in life.theres a general notion that every positive patient has lived a rough life one way or the other.the truth is,not in all cases.
i have realised that one major problem we are faced with is finding someone to accept u despite your status.and most importantly,not getting your spouse infected with this deadly virus.so it is adviceable to look for one with your status,which is what prompted me to open this thread.
my name is shola,male,30yrs,a graduate and working.
my email address is shollyray_1atyahoodotcom.

hoping to meet with people with similar issues.and would appreciate if the mods keep this thread active.
N.B,please i will appreciate matured comments on here.no insults please.thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by baby124: 5:10pm On May 21, 2013
Goodluck to you. I hope the hypocrites stay away. kiss. Everyone deserves to find love. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Caracta(f): 7:23pm On May 21, 2013
This is nice. Positive mind...positive thinking. Thumbs up!
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by shollyray: 7:38pm On May 21, 2013
Thanks.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by dominique(f): 8:29pm On May 21, 2013
Nice move sholly, hope you find the love of your life and happiness you deserve. Best wishes smiley
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Godson201333(m): 2:11am On May 22, 2013
This is serious,God will be with you.I like your courage
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by ada86(f): 2:03pm On May 24, 2013
Update ur e-mail
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by shollyray: 6:37pm On May 26, 2013
I had to post my email that way cos of spam messages.ie,@yahoo.com
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Cherish100(f): 2:24pm On May 27, 2013
Hello Sholly. Can I be your friend? kiss
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by shollyray: 3:26pm On May 27, 2013
sure,why not! grin
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Cherish100(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2013
shollyray: sure,why not! grin
Oh thanks dear smiley . Will you send me your number so I call you? That's for easier communication, rather than sending e-mails.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by shollyray: 2:51pm On May 30, 2013
Cherish100: Oh thanks dear smiley . Will you send me your number so I call you? That's for easier communication, rather than sending e-mails.

make use of voice dial.just call my name,and your phone will automatically ring me.hope to hear from you soon. grin
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by lulukay(f): 11:06pm On May 31, 2013
Shollyray I looove u already lol!uve got a brave heart! Living with hiv isn't a curse from amadioha lol, u can live a normal life n I'm so glad uv accepted dat fact..iv read bout couples whom one of em is positive n dey both hav unprotected sex n d oda spouse nor d kid is even positive,theyr a lot of things we scientists don't understand n we can't explain bout d hiv virus,iv worked in a lab where an experiment with jik was used n it did kill d virus completely but dats sodium hypochlorate its toxic to man *sigh* well shollyray I'm one of those people that ild stop@noffin until a biological cure is found!goodluck in ur quest to finding real love ♥♥
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by shollyray: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
@lukukay,thanks a lot.and I wish u all the best in ur experiment too.I so much believe someday soon,this whole trauma will be a thing to laugh over.may God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by sirlaw2(m): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2013
God bless ur heart broda... I pray u find the luv u deserve....
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
Shollyray, I don't know your location but I can sure link you up some members of an HIV PEP group scattered around the country. If you reside in lagos send me an email to cojmail2000@yahoo.co.uk.
Goodluck in your quest for true love.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
Good luck, better than passing it around. Good heart
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by shollyray: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2013
thanks to u all.
@ceejayo,sent u a mail sir.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Sogo10: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2013
Do a research on urine therapy.i just have the feelings dat dat is the cure.just believe.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Sogo10: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2013
Urine also contains sodium.u can fast with it.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by shollyray: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
@sogo10,thanks a lot sir.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by shollyray: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2013
Seems like people are scare to expose themselves.its a faceless forum.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Am new in dis forum....hope to no somethinh new....a have someone for a relatnship
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
I need a responsible young hard workin man for a relatnship....
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by xtelly: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hello, I am stella, female from rivers state, 29,hiv+, a christian, beautiful, loving, homely and playful, need a hiv+ man preferable from rivers state, a christian, between d ages of 34- 40, who is tired of staying alone, pls mail me thru cbnale@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by mkoabiola: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2013
Hmmmmmm!@op hw many frnds u don get,
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Elenababie: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
@ Shola, am really happy to no there re still people like U̶̲̥̅̊ out there...Been + to HIV is never d end of ones life, have learnt to accept and be happy with my status cos I no there's nothing I can do about it unless God choose to intervene...So my dear, be happy and hope U̶̲̥̅̊ re on drugs already?
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by teddybearlove(f): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2013
I'm marylin,28 from edo,live @ abuja,beautiful,jovial n very playful,I'm here to find love,pls if u wanna settle down contact me on my email pls male btw 34-45, I am +ve too

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Op hw do u contact this dx?
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Op hw do u contact this disease?

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Pammyblack(f): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hy im pat frm cross river im nid a god fearing man heres my number 08131288626 n my email is pammubassy1988@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by nwannemu: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2014
hi my name is emeka i am
32yrs,170cm height,fair skin
colour,muscular
body type 86kg body
weight,i hail from eastern part of nigeria, i
do business for a living building materials to be
precisely ,i am looking
forward to
meet a respectful ,tolerant,
working lady ages between
22-32 for marriage,ethnicity is not a
problem,thanks pls reply

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Princess Patwhizkid / Whatsapp Match Making (men And Women) / I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.