Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread (12164 Views)

Christian Match-making Zone / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship / Match Making For Hiv Positive Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by ilovekezi: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2014
We now have a Hiv forum on watsapp 0-8-0-2-6-6-3-0-3-3-0

BBM 332662C5
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by creamoflove: 1:54am On Dec 07, 2014
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314
Thank you
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Youngpo413: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Cherish100:
Hello Sholly. Can I be your friend? kiss
nice lips specially designed for BJ
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Angelicbliss: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Emeka how can you be contacted..
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
creamoflove:
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314
Thank you
ADD JULIET ON WHATSAPP (08133194812) SHE IS A HIV + , 28YRS GRADUATE AND ALSO WORKING.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by creamoflove: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thank you

Any lady of any age....age is just a number...to love, care and trust is what we are all looking for in a relationship.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by preizton(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
ada86:
Update ur e-mail
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by preizton(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Angelicbliss:
Emeka how can you be contacted..
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Adeola2324: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2015
shollyray:
Hi all,im new to this forum.and im hiv positive.been positive and living positively for about 2years now.im creating this thread for folks like me,who has accepted their fate and finding a best way to make themselves live a happy and normal life despite our status.the fact that we are positive does not mean we should be deprived of happiness in life.theres a general notion that every positive patient has lived a rough life one way or the other.the truth is,not in all cases.
i have realised that one major problem we are faced with is finding someone to accept u despite your status.and most importantly,not getting your spouse infected with this deadly virus.so it is adviceable to look for one with your status,which is what prompted me to open this thread.
my name is shola,male,30yrs,a graduate and working.
my email address is shollyray_1atyahoodotcom.

hoping to meet with people with similar issues.and would appreciate if the mods keep this thread active.
N.B,please i will appreciate matured comments on here.no insults please.thanks.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Adeola2324: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2015
shollyray:
Hi all,im new to this forum.and im hiv positive.been positive and living positively for about 2years now.im creating this thread for folks like me,who has accepted their fate and finding a best way to make themselves live a happy and normal life despite our status.the fact that we are positive does not mean we should be deprived of happiness in life.theres a general notion that every positive patient has lived a rough life one way or the other.the truth is,not in all cases.
i have realised that one major problem we are faced with is finding someone to accept u despite your status.and most importantly,not getting your spouse infected with this deadly virus.so it is adviceable to look for one with your status,which is what prompted me to open this thread.
my name is shola,male,30yrs,a graduate and working.
my email address is shollyray_1atyahoodotcom.

hoping to meet with people with similar issues.and would appreciate if the mods keep this thread active.
N.B,please i will appreciate matured comments on here.no insults please.thanks.
Am a lady from southwest Nigeria am 35 yrs old educated working am a xtian Jehovah's witness good looking and am serious with my health am in drug I need a spouse ready to settle down from any part of Nigeria must be same status same religion healthy nd good looking must be serious with her healthy nd av source of income with or without kids interested person should call or send pm in 08184002767.tanx
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Adeola2324: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Am a Nigerian lady 35 yes old from southwest Nigeria am HIV + 4 2 yes now am on drug and am good looking ,healthy and educated am working am a xtian Jehovah's witness am single with no kids I need a man of same status nd same religion from any part of Nigeria must be are AGR of 35-40,educated,good looking ,working as well nd must be serious with his health he can have kids or no kid pls serious minded only contact me on 08184002767.tanx
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by orexdozie: 12:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Endlesslove33(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
m HIV positive i am 35yrs old ,single and calm.needs a matured lagos based working class and God fearing lady must based in lagos .pls send me a pm or mail me via gfirst553@gmail.com

God bless you

Age is not a barrier
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
M, Marisa and 26... Living with HIV isn't easy... Dating is even more difficult well, what can I say, God is my strength smiles... I hope I find my true love here hopefully

4 Likes

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Handsome77: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mena19:
M, Marisa and 26... Living with HIV isn't easy... Dating is even more difficult well, what can I say, God is my strength smiles... I hope I find my true love here hopefully

Add me on BBM 7B599641.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by itiswell36(f): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Whatsapp 08076387554 or +233502659538
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2016
Here's my pin 33557A10
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hi guys....I have a question.....can a - guy get married to a + lady and have healthy kids? Am considering dating a + lady, do I have anything to worry about?
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by sunshine1974(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Why not stay away, u will find love oga, it's just like AS talking about marrying anoda AS, it's possible though but risky......just relax and search, u will find love....nobody will advise u to go on
Dosunmuoflagos:
Hi guys....I have a question.....can a - guy get married to a + lady and have healthy kids? Am considering dating a + lady, do I have anything to worry about?

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
sunshine1974:
Why not stay away, u will find love oga, it's just like AS talking about marrying anoda AS, it's possible though but risky......just relax and search, u will find love....nobody will advise u to go on

Stay away? Hmmmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by sunshine1974(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
It's better sir.
Dosunmuoflagos:

Stay away? Hmmmmm.....

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
sunshine1974:
It's better sir.
Thanks for the advice...
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by itiswell36(f): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Hi Am Milly, 36, a single mum. Am searching for A companion. Am a teacher, from Delta, funny and very romantic. For those thAt added me on whatsapp in Nigeria with 08076387554, u can now add me on +233502659538 cos am presently in Ghana. My bbm Is 2A5F4C97. Thanks ,d God bless.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by itiswell36(f): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2016
[quote]there is 98 percent chance of having healthy kids. I ve seen numerous cases. Just let her doctor know of the plan thaere are preventive measures. Even special meds for the unborn and after birth, the thing is she must not breastfeed. Go to a heart to heart centre right away. For counseling u 'd be surprised thare is no course for alarm. Even both positive couple have -ve kids. They carry out a ceaserean birth at nine months to protect the child.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by creamoflove: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314 Thank you Any lady of any age....age is just a number...to love, care and trust is what we are all looking for in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by mmike76: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hi, I'm a Nigeria resident abroad, I'm searching for a family-minded lady for a serious relationship. The lady of my choice should be well- to -do and responsible. I'll be 40 soon, and want to settle for a loving woman.A woman that should love me, but love God most. Email me at enyi76@gmail.com or whatsapp +393510486747. God bless.
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by Muslimaah92: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Positive Muslims should pls join us on Instagram @PM~Naija or our watsapp group 08100404992 to meet with Muslim prospects for marriage. If u wish u can create a new private account for your privacy before following ❤ we need u there please!

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by iceybux(m): 12:59am On Oct 16, 2016
its just some poor mental state minded ppl will discriminate. . wish u luck n every other ppl seekin love the best...not positive but incase need a friend to talk with. .just write me slimsaint_ak@yahoo. com.. Godbless u all
Re: Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread by chadwidfriz: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2016
Name : friz Sex:male Age:28 Email:Flowflexy@gmail.com Looking for : female ages btwn 20-28

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage / Nauty Whatsapp Group / Christian Singles Dating Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.