Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

For The Virtapay Users Only - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / For The Virtapay Users Only (2953 Views)

I Am Selling $1000 Virtapay @ Negotiated Price / Earn With Your Virtapay / For The Virtapay Users Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 5:48pm On May 21, 2013
« Start Your Own Online Business
Earn $$$ With Virtapay And Clickbank!

Click this link www.virtapay.com and claim your $100 sign up FREE! I must admit that when i first joined VirtaPay i was unsure if they were the real deal or simply just another one of those sites you kinda join and forget about. Well i joined and now im hooked! I can honestly say that Virtapay is a breth of fresh air. After i activated ther freshly launched ADsharing program i sent my link to a few friends on facebook and twitter. The outcome of that was truely amazing! since then my network has exploded and continues to grow at a ever steady pace. not to mention i've continued to earn a steady daily income through there ADsharing program affiliated with clickbank. I have also had success selling my online products through virtapay with there free buy and sell program. Lets face it! there are only two ways to be success online. You can either spend your time creating that so valuable web traffic or you can buy it. I have had success with both methods but i would recommend to any internet marketing newbie to start off by first creating free organic web traffic and then investing those earnings to get yourself ahead of the pack. That's what is so great about Virtapay. Its free to join and gives you enough capital to give yourself a great head start in the internet marketing industry. Virtapay is also quite simply loads of fun and way ahead of the crowd. For more info on Virtapay cut and paste this link into your web browser www.virtapay.com To your online success.

Here is how to make money with virtapay and click bank.
1.Goto virtapay.com sign up for a free virtapay Early bird or if you already have one in the past,you are ood to go

2.Log into your account and click on Activate Ad sharing

3.choose best product you like in marketing section and get affiliate link

4once this is done,you automatically get a click bank account and affiliate link(this what virtapay uses to pay you)
That is all what everyone is doing to make money with virtapay and Click bank
• YOUR JOB
• For each 20$(virtapay $) you spend using your account,virtapay pays you 10$ via clickbank (which can be instantly withdrawn)
• spending's are made by buying high-quality digital goods using VirtaPay in the virtapay sales feature
• To increase your income,you can choose to make more spending
• As we all know virtapay has a limit to money being spent a day(999$)so while doing your daily spending,be cautious of this.

Tags: ClickBank, Earn, Virtapay
To make Your withdrawal Easier,you have to apply and get the virtapay clickbank affiliate Debit card which is absolutely free and works on most ATM machines world wide(including nigeria)
Below is an attached picture of mine which i use to withdraw my daily earnings at the end of every week(daily withdrawal limit of 60,000naira)

Also Note:This card can also be used to withdraw some of your virtapay earnings such as $$$ made from sales on the virtapay Buy page once you've activated your ad-sharing.Learn more on the VirtaPay Profit Guide.
To activate ad-sharing will cost you noting more than 20$
confused or need more info? call me 08087488504
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by okosodo: 6:53pm On May 21, 2013
I am sure you know what you are doing, but you are deceiving youself and wasting your time
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 9:40am On May 22, 2013
okosodo: I am sure you know what you are doing, but you are deceiving youself and wasting your time
Says you,am not forcing anyone,just decided to share my little secret with you guyz,so if you dont appreciate it ,swallow your comment.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 9:24am On May 24, 2013
i removed my debit card coz i noticed that some people have been using it to scam others,so if you want to see how it looks send me a mail or call me.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 3:15pm On May 30, 2013
Good afternoon Nlanders
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
My word is my bound,still willing to help anyone that call me concerning virtapay.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
Na we dey spoil dis country.bad one affect good fellow.not how well bt how far.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
butask01: Na we dey spoil dis country.bad one affect good fellow.not how well bt how far.
if you don't have anything reason to say,swallow your comment,i wonder y Nigerian hardly believe things that are real,i aint forcing you okay..
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2013
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
I beg,keep ön praying.ur tyme dey come.GUY 9ja don wise.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2013
butask01: I beg,keep ön praying.ur tyme dey come.GUY 9ja don wise.
(yawning)i aint fuc.king begging any damn body,just sharing out ma little secret,so pappy take a sit....
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Are u health?? Bcoz i dont tink so.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
butask01: Are u health?? Bcoz i dont tink so.
Healthy you mean?yeah i am...instead i should be the one asking if you are ok?coz i don't know why my post is eating you up so much,or have i scammed you b4?
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2013
Morning friends
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by omooloye: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
@ postal, How do you make payment to activate the "Ad sharing" for VirtaPay? I mean what means of payment do one use? Thank you.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
omooloye: @ postal, How do you make payment to activate the "Ad sharing" for VirtaPay? I mean what means of payment do one use? Thank you.
You can pay for you ad-sharing activation to click-bank via,pay pal,credit card.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by omooloye: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2013
Ok, thank you.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by omooloye: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2013
@ postal. Please is the money you make on Virtapay.com with-drawable? If yes, how? Waiting to hear from you.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2013
omooloye: @ postal. Please is the money you make on Virtapay.com with-drawable? If yes, how? Waiting to hear from you.
Your virtapay money is a virtual currency and not a real dollar,click-bank are the ones paying me real dollars for being an affiliate,You can only use your VP to buy digital products online,and after you have activated your ad-sharing for every virtapay $ you spend click bank will credit you with a real dollar which is with-drawable with your debit card.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Wow,just revisited my old thread
how u guyz doing?
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by weco247: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
i have over 20,000 dollars of virtapay. Pls how do go about this ad-sharing and click bank thing.I stand to be educated about this thing.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2013
weco247: i have over 20,000 dollars of virtapay. Pls how do go about this ad-sharing and click bank thing.I stand to be educated about this thing.
Activate you ad-sharing,by so doing,it means you will buy a product from click bank which wont cost you more than 20$ ,after buying a product ,a click bank affiliate link would be given to you aswell as a click bank account,so for every 20$ vp you spend buying high digital products on the virta pay buy page you get a real 10$ credited to your click bank account,which can be withdrawn instantly with your virtapay/clickbank debit card..
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by Ponybiz: 2:16am On Aug 18, 2013
rapmarshal: « Start Your Own Online Business

Click this link www.virtapay.com and claim your $100 sign up FREE! I must admit that when i first joined VirtaPay i was unsure if they were the real deal or simply just another one of those sites you kinda join and forget about. Well i joined and now im hooked! I can honestly say that Virtapay is a breth of fresh air. After i activated ther freshly launched ADsharing program i sent my link to a few friends on facebook and twitter. The outcome of that was truely amazing! since then my network has exploded and continues to grow at a ever steady pace. not to mention i've continued to earn a steady daily income through there ADsharing program affiliated with clickbank. I have also had success selling my online products through virtapay with there free buy and sell program. Lets face it! there are only two ways to be success online. You can either spend your time creating that so valuable web traffic or you can buy it. I have had success with both methods but i would recommend to any internet marketing newbie to start off by first creating free organic web traffic and then investing those earnings to get yourself ahead of the pack. That's what is so great about Virtapay. Its free to join and gives you enough capital to give yourself a great head start in the internet marketing industry. Virtapay is also quite simply loads of fun and way ahead of the crowd. For more info on Virtapay cut and paste this link into your web browser www.virtapay.com To your online success.

1.Goto virtapay.com sign up for a free virtapay Early bird or if you already have one in the past,you are ood to go

4once this is done,you automatically get a click bank account and affiliate link(this what virtapay uses to pay you)
• YOUR JOB
• For each 20$(virtapay $) you spend using your account,virtapay pays you 10$ via clickbank (which can be instantly withdrawn)
• spending's are made by buying high-quality digital goods using VirtaPay in the virtapay sales feature
• As we all know virtapay has a limit to money being spent a day(999$)so while doing your daily spending,be cautious of this.

To make Your withdrawal Easier,you have to apply and get the virtapay clickbank affiliate Debit card which is absolutely free and works on most ATM machines world wide(including nigeria)
Below is an attached picture of mine which i use to withdraw my daily earnings at the end of every week(daily withdrawal limit of 60,000naira)

Also Note:This card can also be used to withdraw some of your virtapay earnings such as $$$ made from sales on the virtapay Buy page once you've activated your ad-sharing.Learn more on the VirtaPay Profit Guide.
confused or need more info? call me 08087488504/08169950443
bros,l have register,$100 is in my account.but l don,t to how to go about it, am a novice here,what is free virtapay early bird.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by Ponybiz: 2:16am On Aug 18, 2013
rapmarshal: « Start Your Own Online Business

• YOUR JOB

confused or need more info? call me 08087488504/08169950443
bros,l have register,$100 is in my account.but l don,t to how to go about it, am a novice here,what is free virtapay early bird.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2013
click on this link to know all about web hosting http://www.mthrill.info/
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
www.mthrill.info is the website to know more about web hosting
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pls nobody should call me again regarding virtapay assistance...I am not into it again...i aint rendering any assistance again.
Re: For The Virtapay Users Only by rapmarshal: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Since u guys dnt wanna stop calling then lemme make it straight,it will cost u 20k if u want me to help u apply for ur debit,do if u are interested call me but if u not pls dnt call me,note:my debit card is available on request as proof

(1) (Reply)

Become An AGO (diesel), DPK (Kero) Facilitator And Make Residual Income. / Direct Posting For NYSC (Payment After Service) ✅✅ / ConcretePump/Mixer/Heavy Duty Construction Equipment 4 Sale & Lease Lagos and PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.