Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 (87765 Views)

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / Bc / 13 Business Ideas For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by oshobar(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2013
What are the best investment opportunities in Nigeria? Are you in search for small business ideas in Nigeria? Then read on as i share with you a detailed list of 15 fastest growing small business opportunities in Nigeria for 2013.
For quite sometime now, my email box has been filled with request from fellow Nigerian entrepreneurs asking for the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria which they can invest in. Before I proceed with any detailed explanation, I want to state clearly that there are untapped small scale business opportunities in every industry both in Nigeria and all over the world; you just need to dig deeper to find such niches.

Now for those landing on this blog for the first time, i think it is important i introduce myself briefly. I am

Abatan Oluwasegun Babs (+2348107024162); an Entrepreneur, Realtor and Oil logistics Agent with a passion to share my knowledge and also learn from others.
While there are untapped business opportunities in every industry, this article will be pointing out the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria. If you are non-Nigerian or you’re a Nigerian in Diaspora wishing to start a business in Nigeria; then you will find this list of fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria very useful.

A lot of things have been said about my country Nigeria and her harsh business terrain. If you are a non-Nigerian entrepreneur or a Nigerian in Diaspora; then this is my take about starting or doing business in Nigeria. If you are an experienced serial entrepreneur or an entrepreneur with guts; then you should know that one of the best places to invest your money and build a business is in a developing terrain.

Nigeria is a developing country and one of the best places to invest or build a business is in a developing environment. Though the risk is high, so also is the reward. Like I said; if you are an entrepreneur with guts to take on business challenges like Richard Branson; then this article is for you.
If you are hungry for entrepreneurial ideas and information; then sit back, grab a cup of coffee and read on as I present with you a detailed list of 15 fastest growing small business ideas and opportunities in Nigeria.
15 Fastest Growing Small Business Opportunities in Nigeria for 2013
Before I begin listing the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria; let me tell you how I came about this list.

Sometime ago, I handed out a task to some members of my strategic business team and that task was to research and get a detailed report on the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria with moderate risk and strong profit potential within a defined time frame. After several weeks of painstaking research, my business team reported back to me with an in-depth list of 500 Hottest Business Opportunities in Nigeria for 2013.
Well; if you must know why I mandated such task to be carried out, then I am going to spill it. As at the time of this writing, I am currently developing a strategic diversification plan with my business team and we are looking at the various options of business opportunities available.

So while I am not going to tell you the specific industry i will be breaking into; I am going to share with you a short extract from my list of 15+ fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria, as researched by my team.

What if You Don’t Have the Money or Capital to Start a Business?

Now i know Nigerians are enterprising and industrious, but the inability to access the necessary funds or capital is what is holding back most Nigerians. The Federal Government went a step ahead to initiate a programme called “YouWin” and to be sincere, i really laud this proactive measure.

But the problem is that YouWin can’t finance everybody’s business; you must learn to raise money on your own without going to the bank. So in response to this, i wrote an article that reveals 100 Alternative Ways to Finance a Business Without Going to the Bank.

So without wasting your time, below is a brief extract of the fastest growing small business opportunities in Nigeria.

Agricultural Sector
1. Catfish and Poultry Farming
The first of the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria is catfish farming. The primary reason I listed catfish farming as one of the fastest business opportunities in Nigeria is because it’s an emerging industry that hasn’t reached its peak or full potential. The major players in this business are usually regional players. What this means in essence is that each major player in the catfish farming industry is focused only on a particular business terrain within the geographical location of the farm.
So all you need to do is look for a region with a growing demand that haven’t been covered by a major player and situate your business there. As for poultry farming, the ban imposed by the federal government of Nigeria with respect to the importation of live or frozen poultry birds has only helped explode the demand. Snail farming is also another under-exploited money maker.

When accessing any of these business opportunities listed above, you must note three important facts. One, food is one of the basic necessities of man, thus making catfish, snail and poultry farming a huge potential. Two is that the population in Nigeria is estimated to be over 150 million and growing so that entails a growing demand for food. Three is that even if the local market with 150 million Nigerians gets saturated (which I strongly doubt as this niche is still in its adolescent phase), there’s still a growing demand for catfish all over the world. So do your own in-depth analysis and put your money to work.

However, you are free to use our own analysis and research on How to Start a Poultry Farm.

Textiles Sector
2. Importation of wears
Importation of clothes (designer wears) into Nigeria is another fast growing business opportunity you can tap into but I must warn you; you will be breaking the law if you engage in this business because there’s a ban by the federal government on the importation of wears. I listed this business opportunity for those who have the entrepreneurial guts to take calculated risk.

Update: The ban on importation has been lifted by the federal government of Nigeria.
Another reason I listed the importation of wears as one of the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria is because the ban cut short its supply thereby leaving a gap of demand that can only be filled by brave entrepreneurs. Please don’t assume I am trying to hype you or something; I am a player in this line majoring mainly in men designer wears which is imported from China and India. I source corporate wears from Hong Kong because of the quality of their finished product. Enough said.

3. Sewing of specialized uniforms
If you don’t have the entrepreneurial guts to go into the importation of wears; then you can set up a small scale textile firm that will specialize in sewing uniforms. The demand for uniforms is on the increase in Nigeria; from the crèche to the labor market, uniforms are highly in demand but it’s advisable you do your own detailed research before venturing into the business.

Transportation Sector
4. Inland water way transport
Inland water way transport is one of the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria. In fact, I believe the niche is still untapped because I am yet to see a modern commercial boat or ferry service system in Nigeria. Though there are a few operators in this industry; I am yet to see the modern facilities being used by the developed countries.

Another reason inland water way transport business proves viable is because population in states such as Lagos, Ogun state and Rivers is rapidly on the rise thereby resulting in the congestion of roads. Since the roads are becoming heavily congested; the next means of transportation the inhabitants of these heavily populated states will resort to is water transport. With proper planning, a good management team and adequate funding, you can break into this untapped industry and carve a niche for your business.

5. Haulage and logistics
Haulage and logistics is another fastest growing business opportunity in Nigeria. Though it’s considered a risky business; you can breakthrough if you have a strategic business management team on ground. Good management is the key to surviving in the business of haulage and logistics.

6. Outsourced bus service
This is similar to haulage and logistics but the cargo in this case is humans. I am not talking about the regular road transport bus service; in fact, I don’t think I have seen the idea for this business been utilized by anyone.
Now in this case, you are providing transportation services to firms and corporate entities. Some corporate organizations can’t afford an in-house transport system for its executives and staff, so this is where you come in. You provide the cars or buses, provide the drivers and you are paid on a monthly bases or contract bases for the use of your transport services

Another area of target is schools. Most schools would like to provide transport facilities for their students but they can’t afford it and this is where you come in. You provide a bus service system and send out a proposal to schools to use your bus services. Just imagine 20 or more young schools jointly using your student bus service system and you will catch the vision of this idea.

Information and Communication Technology

When it comes to ICT, I will say Nigeria is lagging behind when compared to the western world. It may sound like bad news to you but to entrepreneurs and investors, it is good news. ICT is still an emerging trend that hasn’t reached its peak so a lot of opportunities exist for both local and foreign investors. I won’t go into the capital intensive business opportunities that exist in the ICT sector; rather, I will stick with small and medium scale business opportunities.

7. Cyber Café
The demand to stay connected to the rest of the world is rapidly on the increase and the cost of internet connection is still on the high side when compared to what is obtainable in the western world, thereby making cyber café an alternative for internet users; and an investment opportunity for entrepreneurs. This business can be started either on a small, medium or large scale but I will prefer a large scale because size can be a competitive edge for you in this business as customers won’t like to be kept waiting.
Customers of this industry want speed and efficient service and most importantly; they want to be sure to find a vacant computer system anytime they want to surf the web without having to wait in line. If you can get a good location; provide speedy internet access and provide complementary services; you are in for a breakthrough.
8. E-Services
Just as the world is going e-crazy; so also is Nigeria catching up with the trend. E-services provision is still a virgin business opportunity that hasn’t fully been tapped. Under the umbrella of providing e-services; you can find the following fast growing business opportunities: E-payment, bulk Sms services, web design and hosting, database management services, e-portal management, etc.

15 Fastest Growing Small Business Ideas in Nigeria for 2013

Education
The need for education is on the increase and the burden to provide quality education is getting heavier for the government to bear thereby, leaving room for private and institutional investors. The following are ways you can tap into the potential opportunity.

9. Schools

Click below to continue.

http://gidibusinessmen..com/2013/05/15-fastest-growing-small-business_5068.html

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by oshobar(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2013
smiley
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by biz1234: 3:03pm On May 22, 2013
Am wondering why you did not mention online business?

It is what I do for a living and I am proud to mention it here as another business idea in Nigeria for 2013.

1 Like

Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by oshobar(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2013
biz1234: Am wondering why you did not mention online business?

It is what I do for a living and I am proud to mention it here as another business idea in Nigeria for 2013.

I did!!! You need to Click the blog to view it
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by oshobar(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2013
cheesy
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by neksummi(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2013

I was also wondering... though he's said it's on the blog.
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by oshobar(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2013
neksummi:

I was also wondering... though he's said it's on the blog.
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by steveelder: 4:48pm On May 30, 2013
Buy 50,000units sms @ 0.75kobo & get the 79million gsm numbers of the whole country FREE + Free ebook on how to get over 2000 visitors to your bulk sms website in less than a week these and more awaits you now @ www.smswholesellers.com
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by Sunglow: 5:39pm On May 30, 2013
Idea no six is very interesting

1 Like

Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by oshobar(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
smiley
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by eyems: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by kingsleychile(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
we are among the best ice block machine manufactures base in lagos,office address,NO 7 mokoya street olodi apapa lagos,we manufacture ICE BLOCK MACHINES and FROZEN FOOD STORAGE,with super quality materials and are chemical free,CASH and CARRY,NO EXTRA CHARGES,1YEAR WARRANTY call or whatsAPP :08063748505,email:kingsleychileekpei@yahoo.com (YEAR 2017 price list) INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENTS MAY BE CONSIDERED

...12/15 HOURS..

50 BLOCKS #280,000
100 BLOCKS #550,000
200 BLOCKS #1,100,000

...7/10 HOURS..

25 BLOCKS #300,000
50 BLOCKS #380,000
100 BLOCKS #750,000

....4/5 HOURS...

25 BLOCKS #400,000
50 BLOCKS #800,000
100 BLOCKS #1,550,000

....2/3 HOURS.....

25 BLOCKS #900,000
50 BLOCKS #1,600,000
100 BLOCKS #2,500,000

1 YEAR WARRANTY

Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by kingsleychile(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
this post has been hidden
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sunglow: Idea no six is very interesting
why is that so? That stuff is very common business in my area and the companies involved are construction and oil companies. Serious money is involved but almost impossible to get your car hired, you must be seriously connected and your buses must be brand new or close to.

Interesting ideas in all.
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by generaljosh(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2013
Pls, wat sites cn i buy cheap clothes in china n india?
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by femiholla(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
cool smiley
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by ediko5(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Good business idea. setting up a business is one thing and promoting the business to the public is another thing. To effectively promote your business to the public at low or free cost, you need a website. Go to www.websitevisa.com to get professional and standard website for your business.
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by chukxie(m): 3:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Business idea #2 is where my eyes are. There's a lot of money to be made from it .....
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by Abujafood: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
You can read about more Business ideas and opportunities in Nigeria via the link provided!
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by abhir: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2013
@OP..
You say that importation of garment is risky as it is restricted by Nigeria Fed Govt.
Later you said that the restriction on importation of garments have been removed, but again you said it is still risky.
Kindly please elaborate. i might be interested in this business.
You may mail me if you do not want to discuss this here.
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by futureniyi: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by Juliet94: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
For bulk supply of chiffon blouses, neck pieces, flat shoes and heels, holla asap
Chiffon blouses: 20 @ N1200 each, 40 @ N1000 each, 60 @ N950 each, 100 @ N900 each
Neck pieces: 20 @ N800 each, 40 @ N750 each, 60 @ N700 each
Flat shoes: 20 @ N1400 each, 40 @ N1300 each, 100 @ N1200 each
Heels: 10 @ N4000 each, 20 @ N3800 each, 40 @ N3500 each....
For more info, add up 23736D71
Or whatsapp 08100195133
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by sarikasahu: 6:53am On Sep 03, 2014
kingsleychile: this post has been hidden

The best low investment and high returns business opportunity. Become a <a href="http:///1ruPXDy”>
Paywings Payroll Channel Partner </a> and sell profitable payroll software.

Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by sarikasahu: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2014

The best low investment and high returns business opportunity. Become a <a href="http:///1ruPXDy”>
Paywings Payroll Channel Partner </a> and sell profitable payroll software.
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by ultrazone(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by Distribusiness(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thank you for showing us 15 fastest business ideas any person can walk into this hotcake opportunity. But remember do not this make you greed because of this article. Choose what you think you can do and plan it. if you try it because of this, you may lose everything unless you are well-trained. if you come across this hotecake opportunity you want to jump, try to choose somebody to train you well before you can jumpstart. that might save you from mistakes.

Source:
https://muyibusiness..com

Another Opportunity

How I Make N5000 Daily From Naira Network Business And You Too Can

Do you want to know how i make N5000 daily and what type of business opportunity I make N5000 daily?

Check here this link:

[url]https://investment4business..com/2018/01/steps-to-earn-money-online.html

[/url]

oshobar:
What are the best investment opportunities in Nigeria? Are you in search for small business ideas in Nigeria? Then read on as i share with you a detailed list of 15 fastest growing small business opportunities in Nigeria for 2013.
For quite sometime now, my email box has been filled with request from fellow Nigerian entrepreneurs asking for the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria which they can invest in. Before I proceed with any detailed explanation, I want to state clearly that there are untapped small scale business opportunities in every industry both in Nigeria and all over the world; you just need to dig deeper to find such niches.

Now for those landing on this blog for the first time, i think it is important i introduce myself briefly. I am

Abatan Oluwasegun Babs (+2348107024162); an Entrepreneur, Realtor and Oil logistics Agent with a passion to share my knowledge and also learn from others.
While there are untapped business opportunities in every industry, this article will be pointing out the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria. If you are non-Nigerian or you’re a Nigerian in Diaspora wishing to start a business in Nigeria; then you will find this list of fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria very useful.

A lot of things have been said about my country Nigeria and her harsh business terrain. If you are a non-Nigerian entrepreneur or a Nigerian in Diaspora; then this is my take about starting or doing business in Nigeria. If you are an experienced serial entrepreneur or an entrepreneur with guts; then you should know that one of the best places to invest your money and build a business is in a developing terrain.

Nigeria is a developing country and one of the best places to invest or build a business is in a developing environment. Though the risk is high, so also is the reward. Like I said; if you are an entrepreneur with guts to take on business challenges like Richard Branson; then this article is for you.
If you are hungry for entrepreneurial ideas and information; then sit back, grab a cup of coffee and read on as I present with you a detailed list of 15 fastest growing small business ideas and opportunities in Nigeria.
Before I begin listing the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria; let me tell you how I came about this list.

Sometime ago, I handed out a task to some members of my strategic business team and that task was to research and get a detailed report on the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria with moderate risk and strong profit potential within a defined time frame. After several weeks of painstaking research, my business team reported back to me with an in-depth list of 500 Hottest Business Opportunities in Nigeria for 2013.
Well; if you must know why I mandated such task to be carried out, then I am going to spill it. As at the time of this writing, I am currently developing a strategic diversification plan with my business team and we are looking at the various options of business opportunities available.

So while I am not going to tell you the specific industry i will be breaking into; I am going to share with you a short extract from my list of 15+ fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria, as researched by my team.

Now i know Nigerians are enterprising and industrious, but the inability to access the necessary funds or capital is what is holding back most Nigerians. The Federal Government went a step ahead to initiate a programme called “YouWin” and to be sincere, i really laud this proactive measure.

But the problem is that YouWin can’t finance everybody’s business; you must learn to raise money on your own without going to the bank. So in response to this, i wrote an article that reveals 100 Alternative Ways to Finance a Business Without Going to the Bank.

So without wasting your time, below is a brief extract of the fastest growing small business opportunities in Nigeria.

Agricultural Sector
The first of the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria is catfish farming. The primary reason I listed catfish farming as one of the fastest business opportunities in Nigeria is because it’s an emerging industry that hasn’t reached its peak or full potential. The major players in this business are usually regional players. What this means in essence is that each major player in the catfish farming industry is focused only on a particular business terrain within the geographical location of the farm.
So all you need to do is look for a region with a growing demand that haven’t been covered by a major player and situate your business there. As for poultry farming, the ban imposed by the federal government of Nigeria with respect to the importation of live or frozen poultry birds has only helped explode the demand. Snail farming is also another under-exploited money maker.

When accessing any of these business opportunities listed above, you must note three important facts. One, food is one of the basic necessities of man, thus making catfish, snail and poultry farming a huge potential. Two is that the population in Nigeria is estimated to be over 150 million and growing so that entails a growing demand for food. Three is that even if the local market with 150 million Nigerians gets saturated (which I strongly doubt as this niche is still in its adolescent phase), there’s still a growing demand for catfish all over the world. So do your own in-depth analysis and put your money to work.

However, you are free to use our own analysis and research on How to Start a Poultry Farm.

Textiles Sector
2. Importation of wears
Importation of clothes (designer wears) into Nigeria is another fast growing business opportunity you can tap into but I must warn you; you will be breaking the law if you engage in this business because there’s a ban by the federal government on the importation of wears. I listed this business opportunity for those who have the entrepreneurial guts to take calculated risk.

Update: The ban on importation has been lifted by the federal government of Nigeria.
Another reason I listed the importation of wears as one of the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria is because the ban cut short its supply thereby leaving a gap of demand that can only be filled by brave entrepreneurs. Please don’t assume I am trying to hype you or something; I am a player in this line majoring mainly in men designer wears which is imported from China and India. I source corporate wears from Hong Kong because of the quality of their finished product. Enough said.

If you don’t have the entrepreneurial guts to go into the importation of wears; then you can set up a small scale textile firm that will specialize in sewing uniforms. The demand for uniforms is on the increase in Nigeria; from the crèche to the labor market, uniforms are highly in demand but it’s advisable you do your own detailed research before venturing into the business.

Transportation Sector
Inland water way transport is one of the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria. In fact, I believe the niche is still untapped because I am yet to see a modern commercial boat or ferry service system in Nigeria. Though there are a few operators in this industry; I am yet to see the modern facilities being used by the developed countries.

Another reason inland water way transport business proves viable is because population in states such as Lagos, Ogun state and Rivers is rapidly on the rise thereby resulting in the congestion of roads. Since the roads are becoming heavily congested; the next means of transportation the inhabitants of these heavily populated states will resort to is water transport. With proper planning, a good management team and adequate funding, you can break into this untapped industry and carve a niche for your business.

5. Haulage and logistics
Haulage and logistics is another fastest growing business opportunity in Nigeria. Though it’s considered a risky business; you can breakthrough if you have a strategic business management team on ground. Good management is the key to surviving in the business of haulage and logistics.

This is similar to haulage and logistics but the cargo in this case is humans. I am not talking about the regular road transport bus service; in fact, I don’t think I have seen the idea for this business been utilized by anyone.
Now in this case, you are providing transportation services to firms and corporate entities. Some corporate organizations can’t afford an in-house transport system for its executives and staff, so this is where you come in. You provide the cars or buses, provide the drivers and you are paid on a monthly bases or contract bases for the use of your transport services

Another area of target is schools. Most schools would like to provide transport facilities for their students but they can’t afford it and this is where you come in. You provide a bus service system and send out a proposal to schools to use your bus services. Just imagine 20 or more young schools jointly using your student bus service system and you will catch the vision of this idea.

When it comes to ICT, I will say Nigeria is lagging behind when compared to the western world. It may sound like bad news to you but to entrepreneurs and investors, it is good news. ICT is still an emerging trend that hasn’t reached its peak so a lot of opportunities exist for both local and foreign investors. I won’t go into the capital intensive business opportunities that exist in the ICT sector; rather, I will stick with small and medium scale business opportunities.

7. Cyber Café
The demand to stay connected to the rest of the world is rapidly on the increase and the cost of internet connection is still on the high side when compared to what is obtainable in the western world, thereby making cyber café an alternative for internet users; and an investment opportunity for entrepreneurs. This business can be started either on a small, medium or large scale but I will prefer a large scale because size can be a competitive edge for you in this business as customers won’t like to be kept waiting.
Customers of this industry want speed and efficient service and most importantly; they want to be sure to find a vacant computer system anytime they want to surf the web without having to wait in line. If you can get a good location; provide speedy internet access and provide complementary services; you are in for a breakthrough.
8. E-Services
Just as the world is going e-crazy; so also is Nigeria catching up with the trend. E-services provision is still a virgin business opportunity that hasn’t fully been tapped. Under the umbrella of providing e-services; you can find the following fast growing business opportunities: E-payment, bulk Sms services, web design and hosting, database management services, e-portal management, etc.

Education
The need for education is on the increase and the burden to provide quality education is getting heavier for the government to bear thereby, leaving room for private and institutional investors. The following are ways you can tap into the potential opportunity.

9. Schools

Click below to continue.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by Distribusiness(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2018
oshobar:

Agricultural Sector

Textiles Sector
2. Importation of wears

Transportation Sector

5. Haulage and logistics

7. Cyber Café
8. E-Services

Education

9. Schools

Click below to continue.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!

I would like to introduce you on other opportunities you can start small and grow big:

1. How To Yield Over N100,000 Monthly From Canteen Business In Nigeria

https://investment4business..com/2018/07/how-to-start-a-fast-food-business-in-nigeria.html

2. How To Swell Your Bank Account Monthly Dealing On Consumer Electronics Business

https://investment4business..com/2018/05/how-to-start-consumer-electronics-business.html

3. How To Become A Gold Miner Investing In Palm Oil Business Opportunity With N500,000

https://investment4business..com/2017/11/palm-oil-investment.html
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by Olufemisamuel: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
When we talk about a successful business. We normally priotize speed or growth as an attribute of a very good business idea. We are right to say this; a good business with the potential of wealth must of course be fast moving.
In the below link, i would provide you with very fast growing business ideas.
https://www.manknow.xyz/2018/11/Hot-Nigeria-Investment-Opportunities.html

you can see also; https://www.manknow.xyz/2018/12/fastest-growing-business-idea-Nigeria.html
Re: 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 by ultrazone(m): 4:51am On Dec 03, 2018
hg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today / Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.