Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:04 AM

I'm Still Chris Brown's Number 1 Fan - Ronald Fenty (Rihanna's Dad) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Still Chris Brown's Number 1 Fan - Ronald Fenty (Rihanna's Dad) (1694 Views)

Rihanna's Dad Forgives Chris Brown For Beating Up His Daughter / Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj / Rihanna's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still Chris Brown's Number 1 Fan - Ronald Fenty (Rihanna's Dad) by OlekuBuzzOnline(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2013
Rihanna's dad will surely anger a lot of Rihanna fans with this comment.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-PFT5cSg1-JU/UZvTaZ_KTuI/AAAAAAAAELI/IvyF_Ml_LoI/s400/Rihanna-and-her-dad.jpg[/img]

While other members of Rihanna’s family and close friends are rejoicing that her on-again off-again relationship with Chris Brown has ended, not so for her dad Ronald Fenty.

According to the Sun, dad Fenty says he is the only member of the family who is still a fan of Rihanna’s abusive ex-boyfriend.

This is what Ronald Fenty said:

“I’m still his No1 fan — I still like Chris regardless.”

“They have a very passionate relationship but if they split up it does not mean it’s for ever with them. In a couple of months they’ll be back together.”

“She seemed to be doing OK. We talked about how the tour was going, I asked her if she partied and she needed rest and she said: ‘I’m going to be okay, Dad.’”

“Whatever road my daughter chooses, I’m behind her win or lose. My main thing is that she’s happy.”

Rihanna returned to Los Angeles last weekend after spending a few weeks on the road for her Diamonds World Tour.

The Bajan pop star is back in the studio working on new material for her new album.

http://www.olekubuzz.com/2013/05/rihannas-dad-says-he-wants-her-back-in.html
Re: I'm Still Chris Brown's Number 1 Fan - Ronald Fenty (Rihanna's Dad) by Sanboy25: 10:15pm On May 21, 2013

shocked He must be secretly wishing her death... undecided
Re: I'm Still Chris Brown's Number 1 Fan - Ronald Fenty (Rihanna's Dad) by Nobody: 5:17am On May 22, 2013
[size=13pt]*singing*

Oooooh, ooooh oooh ooh oh kolomental.[/size]
Re: I'm Still Chris Brown's Number 1 Fan - Ronald Fenty (Rihanna's Dad) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:46am On May 22, 2013
Ode undecided
Re: I'm Still Chris Brown's Number 1 Fan - Ronald Fenty (Rihanna's Dad) by BlackSwan: 6:32am On May 22, 2013
what are those things on his forehead?
Re: I'm Still Chris Brown's Number 1 Fan - Ronald Fenty (Rihanna's Dad) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 22, 2013
I now see where Riri's forehead came from. I still love her though

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Now More Ghanaian Than Nigerian -adjorlolo / Wizkid's Gf Tania Omotayo Involved In A Near Car Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Sexy Lingerie For A Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.